Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by skp23 » 24 Nov 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 14 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 24 Nov 2012

deeps wrote:
Keep your one-legged, lame opinions for yourself. Keep your one-track, stubborn mind and advice for the weak-minded who you can influence.
With this kind of attitude, I think you are not destined to marry or end relations so fast. Learn to respect the opinions of a woman is one golden rule to a successful marriage. :mrgreen:
Aseem,
Sorry buddy, have I misunderstood that you are trying to pick up a fight with me? I hope not!
skp23 wrote:feedback, makar rashi libra asc (my husband, I m writing what I saw): spent lot of money in black friday sale, quite irritated since morning, got ready for going gym after few months and I interrupted saying we have so many gym instruments at home, you just want to go to see girls there :wink: he got further annoyed & said you mention that my tummy is growing & so 'you feel I don't look good any more' :D
And he used his last tool of saying 'when are you going to india' in irritation. But he suddenly realized what he said & quickly left. I recalled neelkumar ji's saying & had a good laugh inside as I didn't know he wanted to impress me with his looks...may be Ve in lagna!!
Skp3,
All point out towards his insecurities in life. Yeah, it’s hard to digest but a guy too wants to look good for his woman, at times of his insecurities and inconfidence. Especially if she doesn’t compliment clearly that she likes his potbelly! :mrgreen:

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 24 Nov 2012

Skp ji,

Saindhavi ji has predicted that I will get married when Ketu enters Aries. 8)
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

deeps

Post by deeps » 24 Nov 2012

Aseem,
Sorry buddy, have I misunderstood that you are trying to pick up a fight with me? I hope not!
Neelkumar,

Buddy, I am really sorry that transits are really getting you into fights and arguments and you have been venting your entire frustration on this thread.

You have been asking the same questions again and again to all astrologers here and there ever since you joined this forum. You got so many answers but still you are playing games and being rude with them.

Before asking astrologers to stop giving you opinions, first stop yourself from giving opinions which you won't even follow in your own life.

Last edited by deeps on 24 Nov 2012, edited 2 times in total.

deeps

I guess for you Saindhavi ji predicted few weeks back that you have a phase in jan-feb when you can get married Or was it for basab ji
All men going to gym...good
Yeah skp ji,

She has predicted correctly so many things to me. However, as far as marriage is concerned, it won't happen in Jan and february.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 24 Nov 2012

Aseem,

How does it matter to you if, as you say, questions are repeated? How does it matter to you what is opinionated is not preached?

I rarely find you responding to my queries anyway (and most of my questions are directed for others to answer and not you).
And even if you do, there are mostly sarcastic, non-astrological, rude and presumably funny only to you.

Just because you were among the initial people I communicated in this forum, I never tried to express my dissatisfaction for your responses, until now.

Also, your astrological predictions have not come true to a large extent.

Are you jealous that others are responding to my questions inspite of the fact that you have tried to pull me down? As it seems very apparent now and earlier too.
All you just do is poke you nose in between.

For your information, from the messages I received, there are people on this thread who consider you and your comments in bad taste and your astrological abilities poor.

Anyways, after this post, I will ignore anything and everything from your end from now onwards because you simply don’t deserve any response, as it’s below my dignity.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 24 Nov 2012

Skp ji,

Can't say if it will be soon as Ketu stays will stay in Aries for 1.5 years. :cry:
skp23 wrote:
Yellow wrote:Skp ji,

Saindhavi ji has predicted that I will get married when Ketu enters Aries. 8)
So we will have that much discussed party soon :)
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 24 Nov 2012

Aseem,

I told you marriage for you after May when Jupiter enters your 7th house.

Gym activity is right when Mars is in Lagna in transit.

But Mars aspects your 7th house in both charts in current transit and in both charts Mars is malefic for 7th. So, I don't know how space is being made for marriage now. Which Antardasha-Pratyantar are you running?
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 24 Nov 2012

Folks,

Two friends, Venus now at 9' 22 Libra and Saturn 11' 53 Libra approaching exact conjunct on the 27th morning. This should be the strongest period for both these planets right now!!!

Cheers!

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Aum,

Thanks for this Gochar update. :)

Yes, you are right. They are going to conjoin and this will be a significant time for Libra, Capricorn, Aries, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Virgo, Gemini, Cancer Lagnas.

SKP,

I have told you that yours is not a transit problem. It's the problem of mismatched charts in marriage. So it's better for you to get the 2 charts read by someone.

As I said, you got the wrong remedy - that means your charts were read wrongly.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 24 Nov 2012

In the next week, The Gym's and Salon's are going to be crowded. The Planet of Beauty and The Planet of Discipline & Structure are coming together and they look like a happy couple spreading their charms.

Cheers!
Aum

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

SKP

Take it from me - he will go back to his normal uncivilised behaviour once you stay back.

It is part of his personality and he takes you for granted - more so because he is convinced you want this marriage for Green Card.

As I have already said, our intentions have to be matched by our actions.

You need to show him that you can get the Green Card on your own and he need not apply for your Green Card - no matter how much you have to struggle for it.

As long as he is applying for your Green Card, he will say that you are in this marriage for Green Card, no matter what you say about your intentions.

Similarly, he needs to show in his actions that he loves you - no point in defending his behaviour by saying he loves you in his mind but he has insecurities.

Love is a two-way process. One person can't keep on taking it for granted all the time and hope for the relationship to continue.

If a man can't talk to a woman in a civilised manner then he doesn't deserve a woman.

Anyway, this is how I feel. I don't advise you to do anything.

See Explorings' comment again where she advised you about the technical angles of getting a Green Card.

If you go back despite all his efforts, that should be your decision to go back and live in India and not just a way to apply pressure on him to turn him around.

He will turn around only for a short while in this manner. Once you stay back, he will go back to his normal uncivilised behaviour.

Then don't blame remedies and astrology.

The reason I said you should show the 2 charts is that then you will know whether this marriage is supposed to survive at all and whether you are supposed to stay and work abroad, or whether you have a career in India. Only by matching 2 charts it can be clear.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 24 Nov 2012

SKP3,
You found an outlet for your frustration...writing here. Imagine your husband's situation if he is also, for some reason, as frustrated with you as you are with him, but cant even vent in front of anyone.

You are writing so many negative things about your own husband for strangers to read. Imagine how he will feel if he knows you are sharing his life with so many people.

What I read till date made me think what a horrible person he must be to torture a girl like that...without even knowing his side of the story! Intentionally or unintentionally you are taking his bad karma away by talking bad about him, I think.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 24 Nov 2012

Dear neel Kumar - i will give you example of viparita raja yoga ok - you see down

28th of June 1921 at 12:49′ PM LMT in Karimnagar, India (Long:79E09′, Lat:18N26′).

lagna is Virgo 24.19

he became prime minister when Rajiv Gandhi blow to pieces in bomb blast. what dasha you know is running for Rao ji? 8L dasha. Kuja Maha - Rahu Antar - 8L Kuja is with 12L Surya in 10H with 10L Budha. Shani 6l is in 12H aspecting 6H and aspecting Rahu.

then peoples are saying it is not working. what to say.

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 24 Nov 2012

Saindhavi Jee

Beg to differ from you on some points.

Skp23 Jee, kindly excuse mine interjection, however as i also have some experience in relationship matters, i can give you my takeaways. Hope they will help.
Saindhavi wrote:SKP

Take it from me - he will go back to his normal uncivilised behaviour once you stay back.

It is part of his personality and he takes you for granted - more so because he is convinced you want this marriage for Green Card.

As I have already said, our intentions have to be matched by our actions.

You need to show him that you can get the Green Card on your own and he need not apply for your Green Card - no matter how much you have to struggle for it.
I guess moot point is not to get GC, but to have a loving relationship. I guess no harm in bit of ego massaging. One get GC on own efforts no issues. But if other person is deriving pleasure or has sense of seniority (i dont know if its right word, i mean something like authority), let him do it. Ultimately as i understand GC is not the goal. relationship is.
As long as he is applying for your Green Card, he will say that you are in this marriage for Green Card, no matter what you say about your intentions.
I do not agree, but there is chance that you may be right.
If a man can't talk to a woman in a civilised manner then he doesn't deserve a woman.
It not question of gender. No one should talk to anyone below dignity. But in war of words, sometimes people loose control. If we are able to forgive or tolerate something, perhaps we can go back and discuss what was said in heat of moment. There is always someother meanings behind what was said.
Then don't blame remedies and astrology.
No one is balming i hope. It just that it works sometimes, it doesnt. It works for some and not for others. There is no panecea. One size fits all. Its always a custom made, tailor made solution.

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Humannature wrote:SKP3,
Intentionally or unintentionally you are taking his bad karma away by talking bad about him, I think.
Sir this made me thinking. If i do something negative and make sure person will go to world, blowing horn against me. Does it mean that some of my negative karma get dissolved??

I guess same is happening in reality. Whenever any high profile personality is found involved in a scandel or crime, everything starts buzzing. Newpapers, magazines, TV, FB, Twitter, Mails , SMS etc.

People say all sort of things. They pile absues etc.

Next thing we know, he either get bail or go scot free or scandel goes out of public mind. All back to normal.

Above gets repeated .....i am sure many will agree.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Jolli,

1 - Read the previous posts of SKP and others responding to her till you reach the discussion that led to Explorings suggesting Green Card technicalities to her. Then you'll get the whole picture.

It seems you have not been reading previous discussions of this case.

2 - In most cases in India, it's the man who thinks he can talk to the woman in an unicivilised manner, not the other way around.

If a woman talks to her husband harshly, she is immediately advised to be gentle. But men don't think the same rule applies to them.

I stand by my statement - if a man doesn't know how to talk to a woman in a civilised manner, he doesn't deserve a woman.

And a relationship is a two-way process. Men have to invest as much in it as they expect women to invest - and vice versa.

Sir this made me thinking. If i do something negative and make sure person will go to world, blowing horn against me. Does it mean that some of my negative karma get dissolved??

Next thing we know, he either get bail or go scot free or scandel goes out of public mind. All back to normal.

:D :D :D
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Humannature

Hi Jolli,
I just think/believe what i wrote..I don't know if it really works that way.
Many people might not agree but if someone does something really bad to you that leaves you totally helpless, then you might receive extra help from Universe to help you recover and also if the other person is really bad they might get their share of bad karma back for leaving one in such helpless situation. But if all bad that is done is only by words then he is saying bad things and hurting her and she in turn is complaining abt him everyday to 10,000 people....which is greater? Don't you think the hurtful words and actions are being balanced?

In most cases we do the other person equally wrong by talking too much abt what wrong they did to us or by making them the villain(intentionally or un-intentionally) or by our stupid actions that are mostly out of spite or emotional imbalance at that time thereby neutralizing the wrong they did to us, if it is even really wrong. Once said and done nothing can be taken back and how much ever bad we feel later on might not even get a chance to say a heartfelt sorry.
Oh BTW, I am a female :)

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi wrote:Jolli,

If a woman talks to her husband harshly, she is immediately advised to be gentle. But men don't think the same rule applies to them.

I stand by my statement - if a man doesn't know how to talk to a woman in a civilised manner, he doesn't deserve a woman.
Saindhavi Jee

I was away hence just askimmed through the posts. To be honest, without my intention to pick up fight from anyone, there not much in the last 10 pages to go through. However my purpose of this post was to express my view. I fully agree that all are free to have their own opinions. There is no requirement of we having to agree with each other untill we are convinced.

(2) Well, i again beg to differ. Such generalised statements are actually baseless arguments. We both are from different genders and there is no way with our limited scope, to make such statement with conviction. You may have known 1000 examples attributing above, but for me one example is enough. mine!!

Please do not go into words. They uncivilised you refer could be normal for some person. Its just matter of degree!! What you say is a decade old statum. Nowdays women are no less in any shpere. Actually i will go one step further and submit that, women are far ahaed of men in many spheres.
And a relationship is a two-way process. Men have to invest as much in it as they expect women to invest - and vice versa.
Well, again in a relationship there is no man or woman. There are partners. Parts of whole. It dosent matter again who invest how much. Thing is all parts of whole should strive to preserve the relationship to their maximum ability. Once that is breached, just go ahaed, find a new one. Thats it.

Humannature Jee :- Apologies i miss adressed you. But i guess it doenst really matter.

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 24 Nov 2012

Reverse feminism is as harmful as reverse racial discrimination. Generalizations of all kinds only lead to simplifying things for our benefit.

Humannature

Tiwari wrote:Reverse feminism is as harmful as reverse racial discrimination. Generalizations of all kinds only lead to simplifying things for our benefit.

LOL...
On that note, see what men could write if they were to generalize:

http://www.pellebilling.com/2009/03/reverse-feminism/

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Jolli,

Yes it does matter - both partners have to invest equally in a relationship. No partner can take it for granted - whether man or woman.

I know you are having problems in marriage.

I don't know the details of your problem, so I can't comment.

But SKP has been talking about her problems with some details - two things that came out of her narrative were that her husband applying for her Green Card as his wife was a major issue, linked to her decision of her going back to India or staying in the US and her husband mistreating her regularly was another issue.

It also appeared that her husband mistreated her because he thought she was in this marriage for Green Card.

My comments are in context of the above. This is why I said that she has to prove that she is not in this marriage for Green Card by getting it by her own efforts and that her husband has to show that he loves her by his actions, without making excuses about having insecurities.

On the other hand, if she goes back to India, it should be because she really wants to go back and not because she wants to use this as a pressure on her husband to change - he will not change this way, because the root cause of the problem remains that he is applying for her Green Card, no matter what she says.

I know you have no intention to fight.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

deeps

Saindhavi » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:52 am

Aseem,

I told you marriage for you after May when Jupiter enters your 7th house.

Gym activity is right when Mars is in Lagna in transit.

But Mars aspects your 7th house in both charts in current transit and in both charts Mars is malefic for 7th. So, I don't know how space is being made for marriage now. Which Antardasha-Pratyantar are you running?
Good Morning Saindhavi ji,

Yes you are right. I just remembered that you had written earlier about Guru's transit next year.

About space, I actually meant mother talking about marriage. I had told I would marry after turning 30 years of age. So she had to talk of marriage. In fact, my mind itself is thinking of marriage most of the times which was not that earlier. This makes me think, search will be ON soon.

It is strange how destiny or planets changes the course of a man's thinking. At one point of time, I was totally against marriage but now, my thinking has completely changed.

These days I am making lots of professional friends, though it has been happening for the past 2 months. But I am getting to know them better now. That's all. Till now, everything is fine.