Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by Saindhavi » 23 Nov 2012

ddee,

Jupiter's aspect on Scorpio house in 7th is a friendly aspect. In this case it will give inheritance of property (signified by 8th) through marriage or eve mystical associations with marriage and area of activity. Jupiter will always give the benefic significations of even the negative houses such as 3rd, 6th, 8th and 12th.

However, exaltation of 3rd house itself is not good. It may mean the native has to make great efforts to get the benefits.

Besides, exalted Jupiter from 3rd will aspect Capricorn its debilitating sign in 9th i.e., Bhagya - this was my my question - will Jupiter's aspect on its debilitating sign be good in every case, other things being equal?

If yes, what is the rationale behind it?

Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 23 Nov 2012

Ddee22,

Saindhavi ji has answered your question, so I am not writing on this anymore.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

ddee22
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ddee22 » 23 Nov 2012

Saindhaviji,

thanks for reply. Surely these rules must be somewhere in some textbook regarding the planets being favorable or inimical due to there ownership of houses. What is best place in some text to get clear ideas of this topic?
My basic query is yet not clear to me.
If a planet is owner of bad houses, should its strength be more or less so that it is beneficial to the native?
Again sorry for being naive.

Yellow,

With due respect to Saindhaviji, I must say that your views on it or on any other topic, will surely add benefit to all. That is the idea of discussion board.

regards,

ddee22
PS: I am so glad to be here. A place where one can ask simplest of questions to most complex ones without hesitating and get reply from those who know more. :)

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ddee,

What I meant to say was that even bad houses have some positive significations and a benefic like Jupiter will give the positive significations of these bad houses. So, the positive significations of 8th house will materialise in this case.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 23 Nov 2012

Ddee,

I have nothing more to add to what she has said.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 23 Nov 2012

Saindhavi ji,
Based on what you said avove, shall i assume Ju is always beneficial?
My Ju is 11th & 2nd lord place as deb in 12H, aspects my 4H & 7th lord (by its deb state). It also aspects my 6H of Cancer where is considered exalted (6th lord is in deb state too). So, taking above explanation, shall Ju give me benefic effects of houses 2, 7, 11 or 12? Or since Ju is deb, it should give bad influence to these houses
Please ignore my poor knowledge, i am still learning basic concepts. Thanks

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

SKP23,

Your Jupiter is dormant.

It won't give you much effect of any house, except of 6th, where it will make you serve others, but this will be extrmely minimised effect.

It's just as well that you will not face Jupiter Mahadasha in your life. :wink:

You should get your and your husband's charts read by someone.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Nov 2012

by skp23 » 231112

Saindhavi ji,
My Ju is 11th & 2nd lord place as deb in 12H, aspects my 4H & 7th lord (by its deb state). It also aspects my 6H of Cancer where is considered exalted (6th lord is in deb state too). So, taking above explanation, shall Ju give me benefic effects of houses 2, 7, 11 or 12? Or since Ju is deb, it should give bad influence to these houses
Please ignore my poor knowledge, i am still learning basic concepts. Thanks
Any planet in debilitation in 12H is a Rajyoga. Moreover 11L aspecting the 6H is a combination to fight back, usually in the chart of sports person. Your 6L is again in debilitation, a Rajyoga, may have given you some scholarship in school or college. regards
Last edited by anuradha on 23 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

leo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by leo » 23 Nov 2012

Hi Anuradha JI,

What if a planet is Deb in 6th house. Will that also be a Rajyoga ?
anuradha wrote:
Any planet in debilitation in 12H is a Rajyoga. Moreover 11L aspecting the 6H is a combination to fight back, usually in the chart's of sports person. Your 6L is again in debilitation, a Rajyoga, may have given you some scholarship in school or college. regards

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, hundred percent, its a Rajyoga.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

leo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by leo » 23 Nov 2012

Last edited by leo on 23 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

ddee22
Contributor
Contributor

Anuradhaji,
malefics in deb in 2/6/8/12 will be good for native?
benefics in deb in 2/6/8/12 will be good or bad?
What if both these group of planets are in exaltation in 2/6/8/12?
I hope I am able to convey my query.

regards

ddee22

ddee22
Contributor
Contributor

Anuradhaji and learned friends,

In ref to previous posts,in this persons chart saturn is in exaltation in 12th with mars. As I understand it would have been good if it was in deb.
He is so much in trouble. only son of his parents, living separately from parents due to job, and living separately from wife due to marital problems. only saving grace is good job and good boss.
but a lot of tension in personal life.
will you throw some light on why this marital calamity and when could it be over?

dob: 8/2/1984, 1:20AM, BURDWAN(WB) India.

best regards

ddee22

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

anuradha wrote:
Any planet in debilitation in 12H is a Rajyoga. Moreover 11L aspecting the 6H is a combination to fight back, usually in the chart of sports person. Your 6L is again in debilitation, a Rajyoga, may have given you some scholarship in school or college. regards
Anuradha ji,
You are right in predicting. I have been very good in my education & knowledge in multiple fields (which I learnt out of interest) & won several awards & rewards, was merit holder in major competitive exams. Also, my 5th lord Me is in 5th house of Gemini, and I was running 5th lord Me's MD during by education yrs of life.
Regarding fighting spirit, yes I don't give up, keep fight with challenges till I solve them. I came of of several terrible phases in life. But couldn't fight or win a single " person" per se till date :oops:
I am not sure if their is any money element with this but I have saved good money from my earnings. My downside has been in my marriage only. May be because Ke is very close to Ve.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

SKP23,

It's a Raja Yoga in the sense that it's not giving the effect of 12th house and of 8th house where it casts its aspect.

As I said, it's not giving the effect of any house except 6th - where it's making you serve and giving you the strength to struggle.

Your educational achievements were because of Mercury, not because of Jupiter, who is dormant in your chart.

When I read about your educational achievements, I thought of asking where your Mercury is and in the very next line read about your strong Mercury and Mercury Mahadasha in your educational years. 8)

Precisely because Jupiter is dormant, you have to struggle in life, especially in family/marriage and income-related situations - ruler of 2nd house of family/marriage and 11th house of finance is dormant in your chart and this dormant planet happens to be no other but Jupiter.

If only Jupiter was strong and not dormant, it would have protected you even if other planets created trouble. But your Jupiter is not able to protect you.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 23 Nov 2012

Saindhaviji,

1) Can a native have both Raj Yoga and Vipereta Raj Yoga (VRY) together? Do I have both?

2) You and some others mentioned earlier that Jupiter in Aquarius Lagna is malefic. How can my Jupiter Mahadasha be good/benefic then? How can my Jup-Sat period starting from March 2013 be good then? Am I doomed for the entire Jupiter MD period??

3) Plus almost all transits effect me so much. How can mid-Jan 2013 onwards may be good for me as You, Basab, Aseem and AstroD say? Basab doesn't even give lot of importance to transits..

:shock:
Last edited by neelkumar on 23 Nov 2012, edited 3 times in total.
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 23 Nov 2012

by skp23 » 231112
Saindhavi ji,
dear SKP23 - Jupiter in which star? that you see. it is depend on that.uttara sravana or danista. you see that. then you can asess. 7l is Surya. guru is giving damage or 4l is giving damage to Surya. that we must see. debilitated means what? everything is over ah? not like that. 3 3 planets are debilitated - person is mega star. wheni saw - i was shocking. i thought what like this also. but it is true. one very big brainy man - his nipuna yoga is in 12h. still he is genius.what this? like that.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 23 Nov 2012

neel 6 in 12 good vry. pure vry is not there for you. benefic is looking at him. still effect will be tere.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Last edited by skp23 on 14 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Anuradha ji,
You are right in predicting. I have been very good in my education & knowledge in multiple fields (which I learnt out of interest) & won several awards & rewards, was merit holder in major competitive exams. Also, my 5th lord Me is in 5th house of Gemini, and I was running 5th lord Me's MD during by education yrs of life.
Regarding fighting spirit, yes I don't give up, keep fight with challenges till I solve them. I came of of several terrible phases in life. But couldn't fight or win a single " person" per se till date
I am not sure if their is any money element with this but I have saved good money from my earnings. My downside has been in my marriage only. May be because Ke is very close to Ve.
Thanks for the feedback. Please see your Mercury-Jupiter[ some scholarship or prize in school or collrge with monetary benefit] and Mercury- Moon[ some kind of fight back or participation in some competitive activity and you won it]. Pratanter of Jupiter and Moon can also give the said result. regards
Last edited by anuradha on 23 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Skp23,
I told you long ago that your husband will never want to leave you..and the reasons why not. He can be a fool but not enough fool to not understand your value in his life.
Play your cards from your brains and not from your heart - in whatever decisions you take and tactics you employ.

Yes, you must get a job - a good one, suiting your qualifications..if not, you won't feel satisfied.
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 23 Nov 2012

But Jupiter in 6th house actually aspects the 2nd house through 9th house aspect right....?so asoecting house of family that person should have a good family life right?

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Neel,

1) You don't have Vipareet Raja Yoga. You only have Raja Yoga in 7th house, as I had told you many centuries ago.

6th in 12th is regarded as Vipareet Raja Yoga by many. I don't regard it.

2) I had not said Jupiter in Aquarius is malefic. I had said it is not very powerful. However, since your Jupiter is retrograde at 20 degrees, it is powerful and this is evident from how it has impacted your Lagna.

So, I had revised my opinion since then have told you several times that your Jupiter Mahadasha is good - it is your Rahu that is malefic and it makes you take wrong decisions and actions, because of which you have problems in life. I have said this many times before.

3) I can't speak for what others have told you about when your times are going to be good. I can only speak for myself.

And I have told you a thousand times that you are running a good period now, you don't have to wait for mid-Jan - in any case I don't subscribe to that date as I have explained earlier - nor till March 13th.

I have said that this is the right time for you to send half a dozen applications everyday.

I have also issued general notices for all who are applying for jobs, including your name there saying that it doesn't make sense to wait for good times to apply for jobs. You don't lose anything by sending applications and appearing for interviews.

Hence, no one including you should wait till "good times" to apply for jobs. In any case, I have told you many times this is the time for you to aggressively look for a job.

If you don't aggressively look for a job, or consider business offers that come your way, then planets can't do anything.

I know you have been appearing for interviews, but you have too many fixed ideas about what kind of a job you will do and on what kind of terms and conditions. You will do only this job and no other.

With this kind of mindset it's difficult for you to get a job, planets not withstanding.

And know also that you have this kind of mindset because of malefic Rahu, who is turning your mind in wrong direction by inducing such thoughts in you that you will do this job and not that one - and is keeping you out of job.

It's not Jupiter, but Rahu who is keeping you out of job. First he made you leave a well-paying job and now he has turned your mind in wrong direction, so that you won't take the jobs that are coming your way. Rahu Mahadasha may have given you wealth, but wealth given by Rahu is transitory.

The goal of Rahu is to turn your mind in wrong direction and ruin your life, in which he has succeeded so far.

You need to understand Rahu's schemes and pull yourself out of his trap in which you have fallen.

I have said earlier you need to widen your area of jobs you look for, may be go for a lower level or lower salary if in the long run it gives you the experience to reach the larger goal in life.

As Explorings said, look at the larger picture, not at the immediate job situation.

The fact that I have said all this to you many times before but you still come and ask this question shows how much under the grip of Rahu you are.

You have to understand this and begin looking for jobs aggressively, not sticking to one area of work, and keeping your mind flexible about salary and level of job if it helps you in the long run.

Your response to SKP shows why you are not getting the job - you are hung up on a particular kind of job you will do, as you advise SKP. The realistic strategy is to just get out of the rut by doing a job that comes your way and then switch to the job suitable to your qualifications and tastes - this is what Explorings suggested ad this is what I feel is the right way.

No one has said that you have to remain in this job forever. You can always change later as soon as you get a chance.

Otherwise you just get hung up on a particular kind of job that you are not getting, remain jobless, finish off your savings and ruin your life - this is exactly what Rahu is fielding for in your chart.

SKP has made the wise decision to follow the advice to do just whatever job she can get and later switch to the job she is qualified to do.

I hope you'll have the wisdom to follow suit.

SKP23,

You obviously got the wrong remedy. Jupiter Mantra is not the solution. There is no point in activating your Jupiter as it's too weak to do any good.

Vikram,

It depends upon what zodiac sign it is and degree, Nakshatra etc of Jupiter.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 23 Nov 2012

Yeah Jupiter in Aquarius in Satabhishak Nakshatra ...what might be the effects..is this guru chandala yoga?

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhaviji,

You have a narrow pattern of thinking that I have never liked in any person.
You are ill-advising and de-motivating people without understanding that people can be different and different set of parameters with respect to their surrounding, mindset, ambitions, thinking, values, etc. You are also stubborn to admonish what you personally like or don't like - like VRY.

Anyway, you have the right for your belligerent tone or suggestions. As I have the right of accept them or dump them in the garbage can.
For example, with this one I am going to do the latter.

It’s nothing to do with my Rahu or whatever. I am highly qualified, intelligent and a good communicator and I have been brave enough to face the storm. I don’t have to look for any alternative or lower-end jobs that might be suitable for people like… (I stop here as I don’t want to get personal here).