Sade Sati for Virgo also My Experience till now

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Sade Sati for Virgo also My Experience till now

Post by kandhan » 11 Aug 2011

hi

thanks for sharing your experience. the last 2.5 years phase is generally marked by a lot of fruitless moving around. but its not that vicious.

Nothing is free except God's Grace.

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

My First Phase Experience of Sade Sati

Post by Raveesh » 14 Aug 2011

Hi All,

I wanted to share my experience of Sade Sati as I am Virgo born on
19th August 1985
Heres my experiece

My Sade Sati Started in July 2007,before that time I was at the peak of my Mental health,Stability,Family,Career,Emotionally,countless Friends.

Started on July 4th 2007 for Virgo, I just passed my college on 5th July.I got a call from my Comapny to pack my bags and join on 17th July 2007
I was not at all mentally prepared for that as dates were in September suddenly pushed to July My biggest Turning point was Leaving my Home .also during that time I had my first affair
In my first phase of Sade Sati
1.)Led me far from Family life
2.)I was sent to Hyderabad.where I had not a single friend over there,I was a loner believe me totally loner,travelling alone.from thousand frnds to Zero.many times I was not able to have good food ,skipped dinners lunch,lost a lot of wt.
3.)My Career,I was put into the technology where I never wanted to work,It was not not at all my interest
I simply got behind of all my peers ,almost was thrown to exit during my training.
4.)My relations went down as the girl left.i broke up.and was really emotionally very very much disturbed.also frnds Betrayed.
5.)In 2009 July ,at recession I was asked to go home or resign.I did not resign (I was VERY HAPPY ) as i had told already never wanted to work.left the in july 2009.

I will tell you what happened actually in accordance to the above 5 points

1.)Leaving family.I learned to live alone ,I learned to cook ,face the reality .met different people,came to know ,what is actual world.
2.)Learned to live alone,made new frnds but after year and a half lemme tell you I again had countless frnds really countless.
3.)I was put into a career which I never thot,the good thing is I learned the technology that is how I learned to work in situations where perseverence is required.
4.)I was emotinally broke ,but as when I came out of that I have become emotionally really very strong.
as we all know a player needs to warm up.before the actual match which was very very much required in my case
5.)I got oppurtunity to move out and test my career,as I got half of my salary and I was at home with family.I was still having a job ,and salary.wonderful isnt it ,searched for another job after six months and got it.

lord Shani /Saturn taught me a lot I feel gifted when I see how things have turned around.

What I do without any motive is,

1.)I help old people,the needy.not just monetarily but as much as I can.
2.)Take care of family,l have learned that parents are the one who really can feel what a child is going through. So be close to them and always take care of them.
3.)I pray to hanuman ji daily and Lord Shiva ,I felt a good change recently when I started reciting Shani mantra
" Aum sham Shanischaraya namah" and Shani Chalisa
and mahamrityunjaya jaap.

2nd phase has been 20times severe than 1st Would share later once completed
From few days things are better I feel peaceful now.
Currently having
Rahu MahaDasha - SHANI Pratyantar Daha till 2013
RAHU-SHANI-KETU
also Sade Sati going on

can someone share light :

Mars is aspecting on my 10th house ;I dont know what will be the result;isnt it 10th house is for Occupation/Karma;
Hows my mars?is it strong/benefic?
Mars also aspecting Saturn ;Is this good?how one should interpret this.
Jupiter Aspecting Rahu in 12th house : How will I see this ?
Last edited by Raveesh on 08 Dec 2016, edited 6 times in total.

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 15 Aug 2011

deleted
Last edited by Raveesh on 28 Sep 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 16 Aug 2011

Currently having
RAHU-SHANI-KETU
also Sade Sati going on

Mars is aspecting on my 10th house ;I dont know what will be the result;isnt it 10th house is for Occupation/Karma;

krithik

Post by krithik » 09 Oct 2011

For me also the first part started in 2007 Mine is Virgo.. We bought new home and moved on 2007 april.After that I got defamed and quarrels with all. My Husband got promotion as Manager.

when the 2nd started at 9 9 2009 ... after 3 months I had Miscarriage..on Jan1st 2010.Home price decreased 30 % and refinance rejected.Got Greencard on July 2011.

3rd will start from Nov 15th 2011.. that's what I heard... TRying for Job and also kids..... Waiting for saturns blessiing........

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 09 Oct 2011

Hi Krithik ,
All in all I can say is
1.) Your image/repo is affected
2.) Misunderstandings
3.) Health issues come up,even if everything is normal.
4.)Loss in terms of Finance.

Irony is I want to know about my horoscope even after 200 views no one has replied to the query .Lol..

Once again i would like to ask
Mars is aspecting on my 9th house or 10th?
I dont know what will be the result;
isnt it 10th house is for Occupation/Karma;anyone ruling over that part?

surya

Post by surya » 10 Oct 2011

Maybe "no response" is part of Sade Sati too.

Another point to add to you list, not to look outside for an answer but look "within".
This has been my experience with my Sade Sati (first phase getting over nov 15th), Taurus lagna. I have started depending more on myself (more self reliance), if I get help (advice) I take it.

"I am the Captain of my Ship, I am master of my Soul"

Regards,
Surya

Raveesh wrote:Hi Krithik ,
All in all I can say is
1.) Your image/repo is affected
2.) Misunderstandings
3.) Health issues come up,even if everything is normal.
4.)Loss in terms of Finance.

Irony is I want to know about my horoscope even after 200 views no one has replied to the query .Lol..

Once again i would like to ask
Mars is aspecting on my 9th house or 10th?
I dont know what will be the result;
isnt it 10th house is for Occupation/Karma;anyone ruling over that part?

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 10 Oct 2011

Hi Surya

I thought that Sade Sati is for the Zodiac sign only ..
Because m sun sign is Virgo and Lagna is Taurus ....
15th Nov is last phase for virgo ....
How I should interpret ?
Virgo or Taurus
If I now consider Taurus total of 10 years will be there then
can any astrologer help me on this?
Last edited by Raveesh on 10 Oct 2011, edited 1 time in total.

surya

Post by surya » 10 Oct 2011

If I have the correct birth info., these are your charts and you at present are going thru 2nd phase of sade sati until nov. 15th. then starts the 3rd phase. Also, transit of saturn will be over your natal saturn. As I am a novice, don't know the exact impact, but since for Taurus lagna Shani is a functional benefic the results will be mixed.

Also, here is some more info. with regards to Sade Sati (http://www.vedicscholar.com/sadesatti.php).

Regards,
Surya
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Re: My Experience for Sade Sati

Post by explorings » 11 Oct 2011

Raveesh wrote: My Sade Sati Started in July 2007,before that time I was at the peak of my Mental health,Stability,Family,Career,Emotionally,countless Friends.

Started on July 4th 2007 for Virgo, I just passed my college on 5th July.I got a call from my Comapny to pack my bags and join on 17th July 2007
I was not at all mentally prepared for that as dates were in September suddenly pushed to July My biggest Turning point was Leaving my Home .also during that time I had my first affair
In my first phase of Sade Sati
1.)Led me far from Family life
2.)I was sent to Hyderabad.where I had not a single friend over there,I was a loner believe me totally loner,travelling alone.from thousand frnds to Zero.many times I was not able to have good food ,skipped dinners lunch,lost a lot of wt.
3.)My Career,I was put into the technology where I never wanted to work,It was not not at all my interest
I simply got behind of all my peers ,almost was thrown to exit during my training.
4.)My relations went down as the girl left.i broke up.and was really emotionally very very much disturbed.also frnds Betrayed.
5.)In 2009 July ,at recession I was asked to go home or resign.I did not resign (I was VERY HAPPY ) as i had told already never wanted to work.left the in july 2009.

Currently having
RAHU-SHANI-KETU
also Sade Sati going on

Ahhhaaaa......

My friend, you are a classical case of Rahu in 12th undergoing a Rahu MahaDasha:

I can see a pattern with my current Rahu (12th) Maha Dasha (and a Shani Sade Satti followed by Dhaiyya Shani.... Shani's drama coincided for about 6 years in my Ra MD):
1. Left home immediately after engg grad.
- Away from family, in a complete new world, no friends
2. Betrayed/Cheated by close friends and relatives
3. break-offs in relationships.

But, I still feel Shani gave me a structure... made me prioritize things in life, helped me concentrate on important tasks at hand, etc.

Rahu is a major culprit. You are in for a fun ride, my friend. Here is glimpse of my Ra MD:
No. of jobs changed in Ra MD: 3 (while in India --> left abroad for further studies); 4 (3 as student + current 1 after graduation)
No. of countries changed/visited: 6
No. of houses changed: (before leaving India, I worked for a year and I was always touring for job purposes in India) and 8 houses in 8 years in this country

12th Rahu will always keep you on a move... it will never let you settle in a place/job for a really long time.

Currently, in Ra-Mer till mid-2012 and then Ra-Ke starts. Ra-Ke is suppose to be like Ra-Ra... and my Ra-Ra was not a great period especially as I was also going through Sade Satti

I plan to soon share my story soon and how remedies helped me. All I can say is start remedies don't wait too late... light lemon ghee diyas during Rahu Kalam, read durga saptashati, and fast on Saturdays. Ra-Sat was worst phase for me as I was also going through Saturn Dhaiya (~2.5 yrs) and Shani was transiting through his enemy sign (Leo). I got some relief when Ra-Mer started, the latter been my lagnesh... when I say some, I really mean "some".

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My Experience for Sade Sati

Post by Raveesh » 11 Oct 2011

explorings wrote:
My friend, you are a classical case of Rahu in 12th undergoing a Rahu MahaDasha:

I can see a pattern with my current Rahu (12th) Maha Dasha (and a Shani Sade Satti followed by Dhaiyya Shani.... Shani's drama coincided for about 6 years in my Ra MD):
1. Left home immediately after engg grad.
- Away from family, in a complete new world, no friends
2. Betrayed/Cheated by close friends and relatives
3. break-offs in relationships.

Rahu is a major culprit. You are in for a fun ride, my friend. Here is glimpse of my Ra MD:
No. of jobs changed in Ra MD: 3 (while in India --> left abroad for further studies); 4 (3 as student + current 1 after graduation)
No. of countries changed/visited: 6
No. of houses changed: (before leaving India, I worked for a year and I was always touring for job purposes in India) and 8 houses in 8 years in this country

12th Rahu will always keep you on a move... it will never let you settle in a place/job for a really long time.

Currently, in Ra-Mer till mid-2012 and then Ra-Ke starts. Ra-Ke is suppose to be like Ra-Ra... and my Ra-Ra was not a great period especially as I was also going through Sade Satti

I plan to soon share my story soon and how remedies helped me. All I can say is start remedies don't wait too late... light lemon ghee diyas during Rahu Kalam, read durga saptashati, and fast on Saturdays. Ra-Sat was worst phase for me as I was also going through Saturn Dhaiya (~2.5 yrs) and Shani was transiting through his enemy sign (Leo). I got some relief when Ra-Mer started, the latter been my lagnesh... when I say some, I really mean "some".

Hi Expolrings Thanks buddy ..amazed to see the similar story 12th Rahu
in past 4 years I have changed 2 jobs 5 places in India
whenever I am about to get settled something happens and I have to move on
I donot have a touring job but the place I am currently working is 4 hours journey from my hometown so on every weekend I travel
and from past 4 years I cannot even count the number of journeys ,even the vendors in the train used to recognize me when I was in HYD ..lol

The current RAHU-SAT has been really cant even describe arrrrrrgh....

For the remedies please let me know asap
I dont know about lemon ghee.
'Only i know about is Ghee :D,where i can buy this,
Now my RAHU SAT is upto 2013 great isnt it

my question is Rahu MD is till 2020 are these things going continue till that date?????
:shock:

Also My jupiter is apecting 12th House Rahu ,hows that?
and now Saturn will go into my Sixth house in november in which already saturn and ketu are present what can i expect,Saturn + Saturn in the house ?
Kabeer Das ji said :" Boli ek amol hai jo koi bolay jani hriday taraju tolikay tab mukh se bahar aani" in short Think Before you speak.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 12 Oct 2011

Similar pattern, Ra-Saturn was worse... as I was winding up my PhD thesis, my mentor didn't want me to graduate, and I was also searching for a job in the toughest economy.

I took a software job in Bangalore, hated it, so took another job in Surat (in my field of engg), which was 5 hrs one way from Mumbai and I use to visit home over weekends whether in Bangalore or in Surat. Then I got promoted and an insane travel schedule started all over India. All this happened at the very onset of my Ra-Ra Mahadasha. In the mid of Ra-Ra (~1.5 yrs after the onset)... I left the country to pursue grad studies. my Ra-Ju was better in terms of getting studies completed on time... Ra-Saturn was a nightmare. Things get better for a while in Ra-Mer if Mer is well-placed. If not then Rahu keeps banging and throwing you all over.

Please start remedies well before Ra-Ke hits you, light lemon diyas preferably with ghee or mustard oil during Rahu Kalam in a temple (not at home). Take a lemon, slice in two. Squeeze out the juice and turn it inside out, which means the white part should be outside and green/yellow part should be inside. It means you are showing God your inner self and asking for relief. Add cotton wick and ghee/mustard oil and light it.

Lemon diyas should be lit in a temple only and not at home and preferably during Rahu Kalam, which corresponds to approx 1.5 hrs everyday and no auspicious thing should be done during this time.

Rest of the Remedies and their description are here:
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 11&t=12115

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 12 Oct 2011

can you tell me the time when is this rahu kalam starts ?
same here Software job .Want to do something else
Kabeer Das ji said :" Boli ek amol hai jo koi bolay jani hriday taraju tolikay tab mukh se bahar aani" in short Think Before you speak.

explorings
Donor
Donor

it is different on different days. Check here: http://www.astromandir.com/rk.html

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 12 Oct 2011

Explorings,

I have been waiting for your Rahu experiences - I somehow thought you'll write about it in one of your Rahu threads. But I found it here now.

See link -

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 356#p94356
Last edited by Saindhavi on 12 Oct 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

explorings
Donor
Donor

Saindhavi wrote:Explorings,

I have been waiting for your Rahu experiences - I somehow thought you'll write about it in one of your Rahu threads. But I found it here now.

My Rahu-Rahu was neither good nor bad. I don't remember it as a special period in any way. There were some problems in studies because of travelling and I didn't have many friends. I faced emotional anxieties without any explicable reason - had a good family environment, no shortage of money, was good in studies, but still I faced unjustified fears, anxieties and misconceptions about people - a typical trait of Rahu.

I was financially well-off in Rahu-Jupiter and did very well in my studies.

On personal front - met some bad people who stabbed me in the back and cheated me.

Rahu-Saturn - I moved again to a well-known institution and was happy for it. Though looking back, I feel perhaps it would have been better not to come to this place - I got stuck there for the entire period of Rahu. Strangely, since Rahu-Saturn, my travelling minimised, which I didn't like very much, being a born traveller.

This was the period when I began to make wrong decisions about future plans.

During Rahu-Saturn, I was also seriously ill several times - something unusual for me. But Jupiter brought me out of it safe and sound. In every small period of Jupiter, my problems got solved and I never sank in the vortex of misery.

I began to have severe depression for no apparent reason. I was in a good place, my materialistic comforts were taken care of, in education I was good. I had friends from different countries now. But I would go into depression imagining the worst for myself. I also trusted some people who were not reliable. I understood only much later that I shouldn't have trusted them. Some of my colleagues again came as friends but had the intention of using me for their own good. I was manipulated many times.

However, when I look back at it, I realise that all those people who manipulated me, are not better off than me. I have done things they have not done. I never wished them ill, always tried to do good. But each one of them ended up having a misfortune in life.

For some unknown reason, this has always happened in my case. During Rahu Mahadasha, I met many people who plotted against me and stabbed me in the back. I never wished them ill. I feel it's not good to wish someone ill, even if s/he does us harm. But ultimately every person who plotted against me, suffered at some stage, without my doing anything about it. Perhaps my Jupiter looks after me well.

So, this is the account of Rahu Mahadasha till Rahu-Saturn. I feel during this period, my problems were more of a personal, intellectual and emotional nature than of materialistic or physical nature.
Dear Saindhaviji:

I can see a pattern.... I have marked in red what I too experienced and strangely in the same period. For eg., I too made absolutely no travels during my Ra-Saturn and prior to that I was all over the world.

As promised, my Ra MD experiences so far is here, including how remedies are helping me: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... =9&t=12253

(So I do not hijack Sade satti for Virgo thread ;))

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 12 Oct 2011

Explorings,

No, I didn't mean you have hijacked this thread - please don't take it that way. :)

I'll post on that thread of yours.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 13 Oct 2011

Lol, I know you didn't mean it, Saindhaviji. Buts it funny, how I entered the Shani thread and started bashing Rahu again... I was telling myself not to hijack Sade Sati thread ;)
Last edited by explorings on 14 Oct 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 13 Oct 2011

Explorings and Saindhavi,
My struggle started when Sade sati started for virgo i think in
july 2007 and so started my frequent travelling,Rahu MD started in 2008 Apr
I dont know which one should be considered for all the experiences sade sati affecting overall
or Rahu MD
continuously there have been some or the other losses just for eg
lost 7 mobile phones,that too being carefull some or the other losses.frequent travelling
specially in 2009 May there were many more losses continuosly something broke ,voltage fluctuation laptop charger burnt 3 times lolz ,dint even knew how things were happening .lottss of ups and down,I felt the ups because the down was deeper so a little up was an Up. 8)
Rahu controls the emotions or Shani ?

One thing I would specially like to know from both of you or anyone is that
I have been noticing series of saturdays and number 8 like dates 8 17 26 sand saturdays
Its one of the 4 cases ;
1.I have to pay for something (means money goes from my hand) even If i consider paying rent no loss but money goes I have to pay
2.I feel agitated many times had fight ,with roommate /auto walas /or any x y z person even on customer care though my nature is totally opposite ,Even if i get a call from credit card ppl ,I always talk to them as nicely as i can.
3.Mood swings,what ever i try to do on that day hurdles comeup,just for en eg was giving interview for a company they called me at 10 am took my interview at 6 pm in the eve.that too i travelled 15 hours for that and interview was good but dint go thru.
4.I buy a new stuff ,it has a defect,I am irnoning my favourite cloth ,fault in iron cloth burns

on the positive node All things are temporary I can say that no matter how big the fight is it is solved
how big the loss is i overcome it ,mood swings remain only for that day .
If you can see something why this happns .some solutions
I dont think this is due to preassumed thinking.it has happened.

Exploring/Saindhavi did you check Jupiter Aspecting 12th house rahu
and how to interpret shani transit over my 6th house where Shani and Ketu already present.

KRN

Post by KRN » 14 Oct 2011

Dear friend,

really impressed by your writeups. May God give you the strength to tide over the crises in your life.
I like the positive spirit in which you posted the message despite facing such huge turnarounds in your life.

I also liked the message by Surya-ji
"I am the Captain of my Ship, I am master of my Soul"
Fantastic.

My humble suggestion is to chant Hanuman chalisa and try imbibing the spirit of Hanumanji while chanting it. For the obstacles you face, also pray to Ganeshji.

Sorry, I know you were not asking for remedies. But it has helped me a lot so I just thought of writing.

Take care,
KRN

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 14 Oct 2011

Hi KRN
thank you very much for appreciating my efforts.
At last finally some one showed up who thought I wrote something .No offence exploring/saindhavi lolz
you ppls have shared your experience over here thats so much learning to go through.

KRN I have been reading Hanuman Chalisa daily for almost 10 years now.
I dont think any major god is left out to pray ;D .I will share my next experience after some days so that some people who might be going under pressure or there days are not as they thought might give them some positive thought.Because I used to go through the forum and see so many people are struggling in there life so many of them different diff problems and all are severe.whenever I read some thread where sm1 needs help theres always ppl out there to help ,make him positive ,guide .
So i thought may be someone in trouble goes thru my thread and feels positive ,even if 1percent sm1 feels positive,all my efforts are justified.

Thanks for being patient

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 14 Oct 2011

Well Raveesh that's what they say, "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd quickly grab ours back" ;)

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 14 Oct 2011

Very true very true.

krithik

Post by krithik » 14 Oct 2011

Nice Information........
Now I am in Jupiter Mahadasha......... But previously I was in Rahumahadasha...... Overall except in last part of Rahu mahadasha.. Everything went well...... first 9 years of Rahumahadasha... went very well.
Last 9 years what ever Saindhavi and other people mostlyexperienced I also experienced......... But in very Last stage I was Married.... and one of the turning points in my life...... But Graduated with Engineering degree .. But I can't say It's bad ... 70% good and 30% bad.. But Many hidden enemies...

shikham

Post by shikham » 15 Oct 2011

Hi raveesh,

I feel your problems will continue ever after sade-sati is over as Rahu will run till 2023. But this rahu will take you abroad anytime.