Sade Sati for Virgo also My Experience till now

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shikham
Re: Sade Sati for Virgo also My Experience till now

Post by shikham » 15 Oct 2011

Hi raveesh,

I feel your problems will continue ever after sade-sati is over as Rahu will run till 2023. But this rahu will take you abroad anytime.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 15 Oct 2011

Raveesh,

PLease share your birth details. I still feel your problems are related to Rahu and not to Sade Sati. For Sade sati, you may want to recite Hanuman Chalisa, Dasaratha Shani Stotra, and offer mustard oil to Hanuman on Saturdays.

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 17 Oct 2011

Thanks Krithik even I feel the same.
@Shikham
Now thats a news,
I thought that I will be getting mixed results ,in Rahu Mahadasha,Ups as wells as little Downs ,I though Rahu in 12th House will not allow me to save much,Spending and also little losses ,and will also be responsible for my travelling.

Another question Explorings /Saindhavi/Krithik/All
Career wise I need to know ,I had to practice a lot always to overcome my technical skills(analytical) i never studied a lot till i was in school ,things drastically changed since 12th but a major period that builds the base was gone
rest Its fine ,my observation is Mercury (Vakri) in 3rds house with Mars not a goood placement was responsible for this
5th house is reponsible for Education ,can you predict something about this placement ,apart from this I am wearing an Emerald (Panna).

Thanks
Kabeer Das ji said :" Boli ek amol hai jo koi bolay jani hriday taraju tolikay tab mukh se bahar aani" in short Think Before you speak.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 17 Oct 2011

mylilangel,

Moved your post to Ra MD thread... I feel it is more apt there than in Sade Satti thread.

See reply here: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 921#p94921

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 03 Nov 2011

This is a great experience Lilangle though some of our posts are deleted but the important ones are retained
Thanks for sharing
Kabeer Das ji said :" Boli ek amol hai jo koi bolay jani hriday taraju tolikay tab mukh se bahar aani" in short Think Before you speak.

vivekarjaria
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vivekarjaria » 10 Nov 2011

hi every one
I am also having virgo moon sign
having sade sati since 2007-2009 ist phase 2009-2011 2nd phase now soon into third phase.
for my horoscope saturn is most negative planet being cancer asc.sat in its own star.
I was waiting for sade sati since a long ...i feel if one is honest doing good deeds and god fearing sat wont do harm even if its 8th lord
2007-2009
change in city...got job soon changed company and by end of 1st phase changed 2nd company and joined third..
main highlight ---constant traveling ever since sade sati started its continued till now...never did traveling till 2001
lack of money but peaceful life..
2009-2011
change in job again with change of city getting comfortable money..saving was there but by end of 2nd phase it vaporised..
looking forward for third phase...
sat aspecting 3H ---no relation with younger sister no friends...earlier had but they duped me no trust on friends now...
sat aspecting 7th H married life good
7th sept 1975
4:15 am
orchha

vivekarjaria
Contributor
Contributor

more to add..by end of 2nd phase got birth of son 12th aug 2011

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 10 Nov 2011

Hi Vivek ,

Everything went fine with you it seems,not a big mental turmoil ,rite...i am also continously travelling till date,pls share how about you health conditions during the two phases.

vivekarjaria
Contributor
Contributor

hi raveesh
in sade sati no major health problem till date..
though mental worries are constantly here very hectic life..
rgds
vivek

jupiter16

Post by jupiter16 » 04 Dec 2011

Hi All,

Can anyone please analyze my chart with regards to third phase of sade satti that just started ?

Dob: July 12, 1978, 6.15 pm

My experience so far -

First phase - Lot of problems at the workplace, career was the centerpoint in my case....but money kept increasing
Second pHase - Change in job, lot of mental stress but earned good name in my career after some time.
Finally at the end , Saturn gave me a better job, put me to a much higher platform, lot of
money
This phase gave me lot of mental stress but I learnt some invaluable lessons in my life

Third Phase - Just started. So far...it looks like that money flow is very good, professional position is good...

Questions - What good and bad can I expect in this third phase. This also Coincides with my Jupiter/Saturn dasha. What problems can it create and what good can it do ?

Thanks

G.K.Raj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by G.K.Raj » 07 Dec 2011

jupiter16 wrote:Hi All,

Can anyone please analyze my chart with regards to third phase of sade satti that just started ?

Dob: July 12, 1978, 6.15 pm

My experience so far -

First phase - Lot of problems at the workplace, career was the centerpoint in my case....but money kept increasing
Second pHase - Change in job, lot of mental stress but earned good name in my career after some time.
Finally at the end , Saturn gave me a better job, put me to a much higher platform, lot of
money
This phase gave me lot of mental stress but I learnt some invaluable lessons in my life

Third Phase - Just started. So far...it looks like that money flow is very good, professional position is good...

Questions - What good and bad can I expect in this third phase. This also Coincides with my Jupiter/Saturn dasha. What problems can it create and what good can it do ?

Thanks
I think this is your second round of sade sati. your first round might have occurred around thirty years back. Usually they say that the first round of sade sati will cause much of trouble and hardship whereas the second round will be happier one with lot of money and good health and happiness..

warrior139
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by warrior139 » 17 Apr 2012

sade sati 3rd phase is generally not as bad for virgo

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 17 Apr 2012

Hi Explorings and Saindhavi and all of Rahu 12th esteemed group :D

Rahu again at its best.
My Experience
during Ocotber/November/December/Jan- I had countless dreams,and my dreams mainly consisted of
Ghosts,Snakes,Stinky places and Shoot outs/ Demise realated to that.

Other than that now again I am going to gurgaon for an Year.once again change of place.After that again not sure what will happen. 6th time change of place and 10 different houses/Homes.in a span of 4 years 10 months

Varāhamihira

Post by Varāhamihira » 21 Apr 2013

I can see that the thread is a bit outdated, so I hope I will spark the discussion on Sade Satti for Kanya Chandras.

I myself have Kanya Chandra in 3rd, so Chandra is Lagna lord and I think that this makes Sade Satti even more accentuated. I think we need to take the whole chart in examination, each life is different and even though there are similarities in the experiences of the SS period, I think that the particulars will differ.
As we saw into some of the examples provided in the thread above, the clime and particulars were differing in relation to the Dasha rulership. Taking everything into account, and having in mind the SS, then we can distinguish the influences of Shani among the all influences of the other elements in the chart.

All in all, for me, SS period from its start till now was problematic in relation to finances, romances, career and friends turned into enemies.
I have Shani in 4th in Libra with Kuja Lord of 10th.
In the same time I was in Rahu Mahadasha until May 2012 when I entered Jupiter MD.
My Rahu is in 11th though, so the problems with friends may be related to it.

As someone else said above, even though there was a disturbances, I lived peaceful life, engaged in my studies, a lot of reading and learning, which I actually enjoy doing. So, I made a good use of the isolation into which I am.
In end of June 2012 I had huge fight with a 'friend' who turned into enemy, event which isolated me even more because I had career relations through this 'friend', that were shut off after the brake with this guy.
In fact, the problems with him aroused some years earlier and I can now spot them somewhere with the beginning of the SS period.
From June 2012 till now (Aprile 2013) I immersed my self into studying Astrology intensively. I first studied Western traditional astrology, and few months ago I started learning Jyotisha. In the moment I am living peaceful life with my family, though my career (astrology is not my career) is on stand by, but I am feeling some positive vibrations in the period which follow.

It is also interesting to note that the event with this 'friend' took place when Shani was traversing the last degree of Kanya, just before entering the third phase, Thula [again, since Shani get back to Kanya due to retrograde motion].
I think this shift into the phases brings important events which somehow shift life into some other directions.

In 2007 when SS began, I just finished my college and most of my friends scattered to different cities, I stayed alone without any friends. Soon after I had broken romantic affair which leaved me emotionally dry throughout the whole 2008. I had one more in 2011 which ended exactly on 15 of November when Shani entered the third phase in Thula.

Now, I don't think that if this is not promised in the natal chart, will be the case for everyone going through SS period. For me, I think this was the case because Shani rules my 7th. Shani in transit will always bring its natal determination, as in my case, it is determined toward 7th, 8th and 4th by being present there.
We need to distinguish the effects. Shani will not act in same manner in every-ones life, except through the recognizable effects of its own nature.

Shani in my chart also aspects the 6th of enemies, so here we are, why Shani in SS brought me enemies, fight with enemies. The thing that a friend turned into enemy I delineate through 2 factors. First, Rahu MD Lord is in the 11th, and the 11th for Kataka Lagna is Bhadhaka Sthana, the lord of BS, Shukra, is in 6th aspected by Shani in 4th, so here we are, how friends turned unexpectedly [BS] into enemies.

I can't recall at the moment what happened in September 2009 when Shani entered the second phase of SS for Kanya Chandras. If I come with something in near future I will make another post.

All in all, not a nice period for my career, success and finances.
It is amazing how Western traditional astrology and Jyotish give the same clues for delineating life in particular time, using different astrological tools.
One of the delineations using Western traditional, especially Arabic astrology is that 'my works [actions] will be impeded' during this time, and Jyotish through SS is giving me the same testimony for the life happenings.
As a 'westerner' I haven't tried remedies till now, but I think I will try the mantras recommended in this thread.

Wish you well to all Sade Satti's.
Last edited by Varāhamihira on 21 Apr 2013, edited 1 time in total.
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde

Dating Art Tutor, please visit this link to download FREE PDF on the Art of Dating a Woman:
https://ability.leadpages.net/theartofdatingawoman/

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 21 Apr 2013

In 2007 when SS began, I just finished my college and most of my friends scattered to different cities, I stayed alone without any friends. Soon after I had broken romantic affair which leaved me emotionally dry throughout the whole 2008. I had one more in 2011 which ends exactly on 15 of November when Shani entered the third phase in Thula.
:shock: Mine was Exactly same just the second affair got over on 10th November

Very interesting ,wonderful and detailed post
Please share about your second phase as well

Varāhamihira

Post by Varāhamihira » 21 Apr 2013

I forgot to mention that in the end of 2011 when Shani entered Thula and my third phase, which coincident with Shani entering my 4th Bhava my mother had problems in her life, and in 2013 my maternal uncle died (Shani from 4th aspects 6th of maternal uncle). I think this is really spot on with Shani's transits.
So, besides examining Shani as Sade Satti, I think we need to take into account the 'ordinary' work of Shani by transit.

BTW for those who sent me PM, I am not allowed to read my PM's up to 24 posts, so I can enter the mail box, read and reply on them until I post 24 posts, and this is 11th only.
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde

Dating Art Tutor, please visit this link to download FREE PDF on the Art of Dating a Woman:
https://ability.leadpages.net/theartofdatingawoman/

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Sade Sati for Virgo 2nd Phase also My Experience till no

Post by Raveesh » 08 Dec 2013

Hi All,

This is my second phase experience ,as now Saturn has moved into Libra,I was awaiting to write it so that some people may see similar pattern.or might feel little good inside that you are not alone.Some one seem to be happy but might not be actually......

The second phase started for Virgo, Sep 9, 2009 until Nov 15 2011.
So here it goes from September09 till date

1.START -I was sent to home during recession so thought to stay with family and as I was getting half salary (good for me). I decided to go to Gurgaon for preparing for some competitive exam.but I dont know how I started some breathing problems and that were too much elevated in September to October09 ,though it got severe but I managed and some how problem vanished.I left home,went to relatives,It was a tough time for me to stay there really tough,cant tell here but was uncomfortable.

2.CAREER -Good thing , I did the course but nothing fruitful,but got a job in another company and at double the package..But the colleagues I got were smart v smart I would say I had to stand for Knowlege even to a 1 yr exp guy who made me stand ,They troubled a lot ,back biting was very common for me,hardest time for me to handle my career did nothing productive in 8 months did not even knew anything,total frustration.this was from March10 till Oct 10
I got transferred in March Nothing done in 1 year,moreover my image is totally bad till date within my peers.
Why didnt I switch ?
I was not able to because I gave 5 interviews 2 of em went quite good but not worked out.

3.HEALTH - From October i started having lot of anxiety dont know why it got worse day by day and I felt too scared scared to an extent that I was scared to eat food meet people ,confidence shattered.Let me tell you I was not at all scared from anyone before that.I was damn happy person through out.and after this I was very very irregular in office was almost on leaves for a month

December 10 my father had a health problem went under bypass surgery another month gone in family trouble

4.HEALTH - My health was severely affected by anxiety i went to doctors did all types of test, felt something is not right I am not healthy,Had a huge packet of medicines,nearly went to 9 doctors to ask whats wrong with my health ,I had stomach infection every other day,no matter what i ate.was mostly in depressed state of mind though wanted to come out of it desperately.and once in every 4 to 5 weeks i had a stomach pain almost for 6 7 hours until i fall on the bed and give up no medicine worked at that time.just forgot what happiness is.May and June 11 was horrible.

5.Relationship:This thing suffered a lot ,lot of problems and long distances.i dont know what happened but the girl i loved suddenly stopped responding to any of the talks or I can say took a step back pulled herself .I was disheartened and not at all happy about the current scenario as it has repeated .

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Sade Sati for Virgo 2nd Phase also My Experience till no

Post by Raveesh » 08 Dec 2013

What I did to overcome all these and how did I struggled .

I am regular in doing social works .While in Delhi I taugh little kids who cant go to school here I helped some Blind people.regularly.whenever I can and whatever I could.People around you need help old or young I was lucky that I found them and helped em all....

I have meditated a lot ,joined Art of Living course where I was taught yoga pranayams .I did them got some peace of mind atleast health was a bit better,Joined Gymnasium also,Though it was very tough for me to make my self study for my career I did it ,no matter how I am feeling (mood hai mood nahi hai ).I pushed myself every day a little bit.
Thought My faith in god was wavering most of the time
I did regularly was Mahamrityunjaya mantra 11 times daily
hanuman Chalisa
Shani Chalisa (I started doing it from June after that I felt peace of mind to a great extent)
sometimes Ram Rakshastrota

Not to forget at the same time I was going through Rahu MD - Saturn AD

Prashant12345
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Prashant12345 » 28 Feb 2018

As this is an old thread,I am guessing everyone who wrote on this thread has come out of Sade sati by now.could you please tell me how life changed after Sade sati? And how long did it take to see the changes?
I am Libra moon and yet to see any positive change after Sade sati got over last year.that's the reason I asked the above question..

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 01 Mar 2018

Prashant12345 wrote:
28 Feb 2018
As this is an old thread,I am guessing everyone who wrote on this thread has come out of Sade sati by now.could you please tell me how life changed after Sade sati? And how long did it take to see the changes?
I am Libra moon and yet to see any positive change after Sade sati got over last year.that's the reason I asked the above question..
Prashant,

Virgo moon completed their Sade Sati in 2014. There are other threads for Libra's Sade Sati. You may get more relevant responses on those.
Warm Regards

Rita

Prashant12345
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Prashant12345 » 01 Mar 2018

Hi Rita
I did post in a few tula Sade sati forums.didn't get much response. Also,Virgo people have spent considerable time after Sade sati,unlike Libra people.so I guessed, they will be better placed to answer the question.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 04 Mar 2018

Prashant12345 wrote:
01 Mar 2018
Hi Rita
I did post in a few tula Sade sati forums.didn't get much response. Also,Virgo people have spent considerable time after Sade sati,unlike Libra people.so I guessed, they will be better placed to answer the question.
It's just that now Virgo people are in Shani dhaiya as Shani is transiting 4th from their moon so they will be undergoing some effects related to that transit. It is different from Sadesati however it can still be challenging for some.
Warm Regards

Rita

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 07 Mar 2018

Hi Rita Madam,

Seeing you after long time...how are you?

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 01 Apr 2018

It got back to normal in 6 - 8 months. It was like a neutral phase post sade sati . Nothing bad but nothing great as well all usual.