Saturn's return

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Saturn's return

Post by USR » 20 Jul 2011

SATURN return in direct motion can be benefic.What is to be watched is when it transits in retro on its place in birth chart.This effect is irrespective of MD-ADs.During this period the native has to propitiate Sri Shani Dev.

My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 20 Jul 2011

USR wrote:SATURN return in direct motion can be benefic.What is to be watched is when it transits in retro on its place in birth chart.This effect is irrespective of MD-ADs.During this period the native has to propitiate Sri Shani Dev.
@ USR

Why is saturn return in forward motion considered benefic -??
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mannu21 » 21 Jul 2011

USR wrote:SATURN return in direct motion can be benefic.What is to be watched is when it transits in retro on its place in birth chart.This effect is irrespective of MD-ADs.During this period the native has to propitiate Sri Shani Dev.

hi USR

does it apply if Saturn is retro in Natal chart as well.
May Sai Bless All !

mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mannu21 » 21 Jul 2011

nbjyoti765 wrote:How will Saturn's return affect me?

My ascendant is Meena Lagna with Jupiter in Lagna, Moon (debilitated) in Scorpio (9th house).

I also have parivartan yoga between 5th and 9th. Mars is in 5th (Cancer), Moon in 9th (Scorpio).

My saade sati begins Nov 2011. Saturn is placed in 11th house in Capricorn in his own house. I am currently running Moon mahadasha with Venus antardasha. My Venus is placed in House 12 in Aquarius

I am beginner of Vedic astrology and trying to learn by looking at my own chart

Thx
hi Nbjyoti

You are having debilated moon and its depositor Mars is also debilated. So considering this factor only, i feel it would be giving you stress/tension/mood swings.

Saturn in own rashi in 11th house is good so sade-sati should be a problem because of Saturn, but your running period is not much favorable so blame would be on saturn return.

It would be easy to say something if you give your complete birth details. Otherwise, by given details, this is my general opinion.
May Sai Bless All !

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 21 Jul 2011

A debilitated Moon and it's depositer Mars is in debilitation cancells the debilitation giving rise to Neecha bhanga Raja yoga.The native gains (money,wealth etc) from mother and maternal grandparents,but differs with them in thought and actions.
Not a bad placement.

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 22 Jul 2011

USR wrote:A debilitated Moon and it's depositer Mars is in debilitation cancells the debilitation giving rise to Neecha bhanga Raja yoga.The native gains (money,wealth etc) from mother and maternal grandparents,but differs with them in thought and actions.
Not a bad placement.
Hi USR

If sign dispositor of Deb planet is also debilitated will that not make both planets even more weaker...I thought neechbhanga happens if dispositor of Deb planet is exalted not Deb.. I cud be wrong as my concept of NB is not very clear

mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mannu21 » 22 Jul 2011

USR wrote:A debilitated Moon and it's depositer Mars is in debilitation cancells the debilitation giving rise to Neecha bhanga Raja yoga.The native gains (money,wealth etc) from mother and maternal grandparents,but differs with them in thought and actions.
Not a bad placement.

USR ji

This is not neecha bhang....
astro123 wrote: Hi USR

If sign dispositor of Deb planet is also debilitated will that not make both planets even more weaker...neechbhanga happens if dispositor of Deb planet is exalted not Deb..
Astro123 is right
Last edited by mannu21 on 27 Jul 2011, edited 1 time in total.
May Sai Bless All !

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 23 Jul 2011

Astro 123 may be right.....but i am not wrong.
It is not only my observation....but other astrologers also recorded in their published books.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 23 Jul 2011

Dear Riya 55,

Saturn's transit over natal Sat always brings terrible mental turmoil and trouble and losses. The troubles will be in regard to Sat's lordships in the chart, H Sat is in and the Hs Sat aspects.

Two important factors which can lessen this turmoil are the MD-ADs and the condition of natal Sat. If the condition of Natal Sat is bad, it becomes seriously bad.

Another period to watch out for is Sat's transit over Navamsha Sat. This usually triggers major life events. Again the above parameters apply.

Regards
swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 24 Jul 2011

swamykool wrote:
> Dear Riya 55,
>
> Saturn's transit over natal Sat always brings terrible mental turmoil and trouble
> and losses. The troubles will be in regard to Sat's lordships in the chart, H Sat
> is in and the Hs Sat aspects.
>
> Two important factors which can lessen this turmoil are the MD-ADs and the condition
> of natal Sat. If the condition of Natal Sat is bad, it becomes seriously bad.
>
> Another period to watch out for is Sat's transit over Navamsha Sat. This usually
> triggers major life events. Again the above parameters apply.
>
> Regards
> swamykool

dear sir
for Libra lagna , saturn transit in lagna will be good or bad in below case :

the native have saturn in 4th house(own sign) & running Saturn mahadasha & anterdasha
here saturn is yogkarak ,

will Saturn's transit over natal Sat brings terrible mental turmoil and trouble
and losses. whether saturn will be bad for house no.4,5,3,7 & 10?
regards

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 24 Jul 2011

Chhavitarun,

Transit of Sat over Natal Sat in Cap will still bring some trouble due to home and family. Although since natal sat is in own H, trouble will be manageable at least.

I have Tula lagna too, though my natal Sat is in the 8th H and with his enemy Sun. When Sat transited Tau it gave me a seriously bad time.

Sat is good in Hs 3,6,10,11. In the 8th it gives long life and great fortitude but a life full of trouble. Sat is not a desireable planet in the 4th. But OH status will ward off many a trouble.

Regards
swamykool

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear sir
Saturn will trasit in Lagna house i. e. Tula Rashi not capricorn as stated by you
Saturn in posited in capricorn in birth chart. pl. Reply as he is running Md & AD of saturn
& 1st phase of sadesathi is going on

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chavitarun,

I know, since we are talking about transit of Sat over natal Sat, I gave you that.

Sat is exalted in Tula. Expect nice things, at least trouble free things in respect of Houses 3, 7 and 10. The period when Sat transits through Swati Nk might bring some pleasant surprises. Health is supposed to be good but be careful of the periods when Sat turns retro in Tula.

swamykool

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

respected swamicool sir
thanks once again

1. one more thing whether saturn or other yogkarak Natural Malefic,s Aspects on
house no. 1,4,7,10,5 & 9 is good or bad

2. what happens if yogkarak Natural Malefic aspects houses 2,3 &11

3. what happens if yogkarak Natural Malefic aspects dusthana houses (6,8,12)

Regards

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chavitarun,

Aspect of yogakarak is always beneficial. How beneficial will depend upon the strength of the YK in the chart.

Regarding natural malefics, YK even if a malefic sheds much of its maleficity. How ever for malefics and benefics see if Sat is a friend of the LL by panchadha maitri (compound relationship). That is much more imp for a chart than natural maitri.

swamykool

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Swamycool sir

Thanks
Tula lagna , moon in 1st
saturn in 4th
venus & mercury in 6th
exalted sun in 7th
mars in 5th
rahu in 3rd &ketu in 9th
Jupiter in 11th
how exalted sun in 7th & malefic saturn in 4th (sash yoga) will perform
Venus exalted in 6th with debiliated mercury (mercury exalted in Navamsha in 7th house)

what will be overall impact of Transit of saturn over lagan & currently running saturn MD & AD & above all 1st phase of Sadsati running
regards

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 25 Jul 2011

What is the Nk of your moon?

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 25 Jul 2011

swamykool wrote:Chavitarun,

I know, since we are talking about transit of Sat over natal Sat, I gave you that.

Sat is exalted in Tula. Expect nice things, at least trouble free things in respect of Houses 3, 7 and 10. The period when Sat transits through Swati Nk might bring some pleasant surprises. Health is supposed to be good but be careful of the periods when Sat turns retro in Tula.

swamykool
Hi swamykool

What ur general opinion abt Saturn transit to Libra for Cap Asc with pisces Moon (ashtama shani) but exalted in transit in the 10th from lagna...I will be undergoing the above transit for november so wondering what may lie in store ..I will also be under Saturn AD at the same time durung its exalted transit

thx

Contributor
Contributor

Post by 091190 » 25 Jul 2011

Dear Swamikool,
I am going thru SA mahadasha, moon AD. I am virgo asc having SA in9H ( 5L&6L) and moon in 6H (11L) in rashi.
What should I expect when Saturn transit libra in nov.
Regards

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 25 Jul 2011

swamykool wrote:What is the Nk of your moon?
Pln Sign Degree House RasiL NakL SubL Pad Nav
moon Lib 22:52:22 1 Ven Jup Sat 1 1

Rasi-Lord Lib-Venus Nak-Lord Visakha-1-Jupiter
Male Date: 18/04/1992 Time: 19:55:00

Tula lagna , moon in 1st
saturn in 4th
venus & mercury in 6th
exalted sun in 7th
mars in 5th
rahu in 3rd &ketu in 9th
Jupiter in 11th
how exalted sun in 7th & malefic saturn in 4th (sash yoga) will perform
Venus exalted in 6th with debiliated mercury (mercury exalted in Navamsha in 7th house)

what will be overall impact of Transit of saturn over lagan & currently running saturn MD & AD & above all 1st phase of Sadsati running

mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mannu21 » 25 Jul 2011

USR wrote:Astro 123 may be right.....but i am not wrong.
It is not only my observation....but other astrologers also recorded in their published books.

USR

dont take it personally; but as far as my understanding/learning and reading goes, I dont agree with it.

Its a disscussion only and not the conclusion.
May Sai Bless All !

ami26
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ami26 » 26 Jul 2011

Hi Swamycool ji,
swamykool wrote:Dear Riya 55,

Saturn's transit over natal Sat always brings terrible mental turmoil and trouble and losses. The troubles will be in regard to Sat's lordships in the chart, H Sat is in and the Hs Sat aspects.

Two important factors which can lessen this turmoil are the MD-ADs and the condition of natal Sat. If the condition of Natal Sat is bad, it becomes seriously bad.

Another period to watch out for is Sat's transit over Navamsha Sat. This usually triggers major life events. Again the above parameters apply.

Regards
swamykool
Does Saturn as LL lessen the turmoil experienced during natal saturn return or not really? Somehow I dont think so but wanted to get your inputs... My natal saturn return in the 8th has been terrible!!
Sat is good in Hs 3,6,10,11. In the 8th it gives long life and great fortitude but a life full of trouble.

I read somewhere that 2nd half of life is better for people with Saturn in the 8th i.e. after 35/36. Is that true?

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 26 Jul 2011

ami26,

You already know your answer. :D

And the 2nd point is also true to a great extent. But the age is more around 40-45.

swamykool

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 26 Jul 2011

@swamykool

Would appreciate it if u could throw some feedback reg my above query