Still facing financial trouble and delay in marriage

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ShahidMP
Still facing financial trouble and delay in marriage

Post by ShahidMP » 09 Dec 2020

Hello,

I am facing financial troubles as I am into real estate and no business is observed lately. I am also getting temper on my loved ones and asked her to leave me. Please advise what is going to happen if there can be any remedy to my situation.

My birth details : 14-12-1991
15:30
Riyadh,Saudi Arabia

The girl I loved is : 26-10-1991
23:05
Hyderabad, Telangana

ShahidMP

Re: Still facing financial trouble and delay in marriage

Post by ShahidMP » 21 Dec 2020

Hello Sir,

Please advise 🙏🏻

ShahidMP

Post by ShahidMP » 25 Apr 2022

Hello please advise me how to live life ahead

I am married now, I am 14-12-1991,3 pm born at Riyadh SA

I miss my ex and I am guilt now. This arrange marriage is looking difficult to work out because of the wrong decision I have taken. Please advise will my married life now will be stable as I was divorced back in 2015 already because of her 26-10-1991, 11:05pm, Hyderabad. Even this time I took wrong decision again not sure how did I do it, my anger was high at peak.

Please advise will I continue marriage or will I break again for my ex? My current wife details are not given as we are muslims and I cannot ask them in this case

psychicrajsharma
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by psychicrajsharma » 28 Aug 2023

If you are nevertheless experiencing monetary challenges and delays in marriage, it can understandably be irritating and worrisome. Both economic difficulties and delays in marriage are complicated troubles that can have quite a number underlying factors. Here are some regularly occurring insights to consider:

Financial Trouble:

Assess Your Financial Situation: Take a certain seem at your monetary circumstances. Create a finances to recognize your income, expenses, debts, and savings.

Seek Professional Advice: If your economic troubles appear overwhelming, reflect onconsideration on in search of recommendation from a monetary marketing consultant or deposit counselor. They can assist you create a layout to control money owed and enhance your monetary situation.

Focus on Financial Literacy: Educate your self about private finance. Learning about managing money, investments, and budgeting can assist you make knowledgeable selections and enhance your economic well-being.

Explore Additional Income Streams: If possible, think about discovering approaches to earn more profits via freelancing, part-time jobs, or aspect businesses.

Prioritize Saving: Even at some stage in monetary difficulties, intention to keep a element of your earnings regularly. Having an emergency fund can supply a security internet all through hard times.

Delay in Marriage:

Self-Reflection: Consider if there are non-public or emotional elements that may be contributing to the prolong in your marriage. Self-awareness can assist you tackle any attainable barriers.

Communication: If you are in a dedicated relationship, open conversation with your companion about your desires, concerns, and timelines for marriage is important.

Evaluate Relationship Dynamics: Assess the dynamics of your relationship. Are there any compatibility troubles or unresolved conflicts that may be inflicting delays?

External Factors: Sometimes exterior elements like household expectations, cultural considerations, or profession dreams can have an impact on the timing of marriage.

Patience and Timing: While it is herbal to prefer to get married by means of a sure age or timeframe, take into account that life's milestones regularly unfold in sudden ways. Sometimes, delays can lead to higher outcomes.