Six planets in Sagittarius

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Six planets in Sagittarius

Post by tylorechandra » 18 Nov 2020

Is this minimum separation at a specific time in the night sky ?. Is the exact conjunction (no separation) not visible due to absence of darkness ? I am asking this query since logically there has to be an exact conjunction before Jupiter moves ahead again. Am I missing something ?

TKC

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 18 Nov 2020

In continuation, I am inclined to believe that the separation of 0.1 degrees mentioned refers to the latitude difference between the two planets. The rest of the angular separations mentioned are longitudinal references. Hence the confusion.

TKC

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 06 May 2021

Dear Gurus,
Any thoughts on the latest massive COVID second wave in the country? Why so much suffering? when will it end? will there be a third wave?
Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 May 2021

Hi,

On a daily basis we are bombarded with all kinds of scary news/views about the CoVID-19 pandemic, in the media and social networking space... including opinions (based primarily on speculative thoughts and mathematical models) from highly famed academic institutions and administrative organizations, spreading a fear, confusion and uncertainty for several more years. Another rumor or speculative thought making headline news is with regards to the next wave being severe on children/kids.

In my humble opinion (with limited Astrological knowledge and/or experience), I'm inclined to think the pandemic situation should ease up after a few more days - when all the planets cross paths with Rahu (Sun/Ravi being the last, when he takes Rahu head-on on 1st June 2021 and transits over to Mithuna Rashi around 15th June 2021) in Vrishaba Rashi and move onto Mithuna Rashi.

Thereafter, I think we might still have some spikes in the later part of the year. Overall though, we should see the end of this pandemic in 2022. And, I'm also inclined to think children/kids will continue to be resilient.

Request all to share their educated and learned views/opinions, on this topic.

PS: Any reliable data on the impact of pandemic, on children/kids health (lives) would be appreciated.

Sincerely...

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 14 May 2021

Hi,

Looking at the chart for the Indian Independence Day, 15-08-1947, 12:00 AM, New Delhi, India is now running Moon dasha. During Moon-Ketu, some anxiety due to children is indicated because the antar-dasha lord Ketu is in the 5th from dasha lord Moon.

Now, the question is when does Moon-Ketu occur? For different ayanamsas it occurs at different time periods.

a) As per Lahiri ayanamsa, Dec 2022 to July 2023.
b) As per Raman ayanamsa, Nov 2020 to June 2021.
c) As per Pushya paksha ayanamsa, Apr 2021 to Nov 2021.
d) As per surya siddanta and surya siddanta ayanamsa, Dec 2020 to July 2021.

Another question is regarding children. For us people, children are our off-spring. For a nation, aren't all the citizen the country's children?

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Jun 2021

Hi,

In my understanding, the situation has started getting better... for sure. In my previous post on this topic (in this thread) though, I had not factored in Mercury/Budha going Retrograde or Vakra and returning to Vrishaba Rashi. He will continue in the current state until 23rd June. Thereafter, he will change directions and cross over to Mithuna Rashi on 8th July. Please note and factor-in the same.

And, the other dates to look forward to are Rahu's transit to Kritika Nakshatra on 6th October 2021, when Rahu's power should reduce considerably and hence help neutralize the ill-effects... and eventually, his transit to Mesha Rashi around 12th April 2022.

Sincerely...

hamid

Post by hamid » 08 Jun 2021

Saturn n jupiter conjunction in Abhijit nakshatra........Creator reorganising things.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2021

Hi,

Incidentally, Mercury/Budha has also crossed over to Mithuna Rashi, this past week.

Sincerely...