Do transit outperform dashas?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sandeep41
Do transit outperform dashas?

Post by sandeep41 » 10 Apr 2015

Hi Saindhavi Ji,

Do the transits/gochar outperform the dashas? I am asking this, because I have been told that Rahu's as well as Saturn's position in gochar at present is affecting my life adversely (rather brutally), and I am running Venus-Sun dasha, where Sun is placed in Capricorn.

Following are my details:

DOB: Feb. 7, 1973
TOB: 1:58 AM
POB: Jalandhar, Punjab

Regards,
Sandeep

lordmihira
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Do transit outperform dashas?

Post by lordmihira » 10 Apr 2015

if the strength of planets in Transits is more than the dashas(maha dasha/bhukthi/antharas) and its respective lords then some events have scope to get fructified.

sandeep41

Thanks for your valuable input, lordmihira.

I look forward to the comments and analysis (of my chart) by learned astrologers like Saindhavi Ji, or Shilpa Ji or anyone else who could spare his/her valuable time onn this issue.

Regards,

sandeep41

Thanks for your valuable feedback, Lordmihira.

I look forward to the response from learned astrologers like Saindhavi Ji, or Shilpa Ji, or anyone else, who could spare his/her time on the issue along with analysis of my table with respect to the transit.

Thanks,

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 11 Apr 2015

Dear Sandeep
Though the classic say that dasha is more important than transits but transits have their own role too.
E.g. whatever may be dasha, when Sat enters within 45 degrees of natal Moon, Sadhe Satti starts and this generally gives native a shake up. Likewise whenever Rahu-Ketu transits over their natal position or any other planet's native position, there are some adverse results (whatever may be dasha). So we observe that transits in themselves can also give some results, though long term results of dasha will sustain.
In ur chart, (Scorpio Asc 05-24 and Moon in Pisces at 06-30) the current dasha is Ven-Sun-Jup
Ven, Sun & Jup all are conjunct in 3H. Jup is debilitated here.
First this may give you a lot of travel. Secondly Jup, being 5L, may give you some problem in ur profession.
In D-10 again Jup is 8L aspecting 10H and Ven is placed in 5H (8th from 10H).
Plz share the happening at ur end.
God bless you
Neeraj

sandeep41

Post by sandeep41 » 11 Apr 2015

Dear Neeraj,

Thanks for your response. I am facing variuos problems at present, the worst of which i am facing is on family front. My wife for 15 years put a litigation on me after a fight with me on august 29, 2014. Since then, we are living separately. Even she is alienating my children from me, and i could not see them during the last 7.5 months. My wife is adament of living separately from me, though i dont want to be separated from her, as we have two teenage children together. I have been told that this is just happening because of transit/gochra and rahu+shani are responsible for that, and my chart is not that bad about married life. So, i am in lurch, what to do, because rahu position will change on January 29, 2016 and that of shani in june, 2017.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Apr 2015

sandeep, Jupiter is weakest in your chart...... Make it strong so that all of you stay united.

Also till december tension will exist......Later everything will be alright.

sandeep41

Post by sandeep41 » 13 Apr 2015

Hi Kartik,

Thanks for the reply. I know that Jupiter is weakest in my chart. So, I am reciting Brihaspati mantra "Om Guruvey Namah" everyday 108 time. Also, I am wearing Haldi tilak everyday. Due to my diabetes, I can't go for fast on Thursday.

Is there anything else, I can do to make Brihaspati strong?

Thanks,

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 14 Apr 2015

sandeep, If possible pray Lord Dakshina Murthy On Thursdays...

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Apr 2015

Hi Sandeep ji

Whatever you said, that Rahu and Shani Gochara , I have to analyze
Btw, I analyze through K.P. system

Your Guru, as per traditional astrology will say neecha, don't get perturbed, Guru has given you good career and your progeny, why because it is in 2nd bhava.

Your 7th cusp in Rishabham in nk of Krittika and in sub of Budha
Shukra in 3rd bhava
Ravi in 3rd bhava
Budha in 3rd bhva

What is the significance 3rd denotes..intent, short travel etc
Now Ravi is 10th lord
Guru is your 2nd lord
Budha is your 11th lord

11th bhava significator Budha, Ketu is another sign of Budha, 8th, Budha in 3rd bhava, now for your wife, Budha becomes 2nd and 5th lord..9th from her lagna... long journey, 2nd bhava, 5th bhava and 11th bhava..of her significators. I.e. for progeny.. she has got with her and for you it is negation

Anyways, I will not foretell about legal proceedings, as the case is subjudiced in Civil court, any means to tell, it is breach of court rules.

In the Heaven's map, it is pre-written

Transit process is confirmatory to find out when in Dasa/ Bhukti period, an event to take place

Never take transit analysis from Chandra, it has to be ascertained from Lagna only, why in twin chart, Chandra doesn't move even a single minute but lagna yes, as it is faster moving than Chandra.

Don't worry about Sade-sati etc, in world, there would be every week Saturday comes, Shanidev will be stronger, everyone is under Shanidev's cosmic rays.

sandeep41

Post by sandeep41 » 17 Apr 2015

Hi Lex,

Thanks for your analysis. The fact is that I am illiterate as far as astrology is concerned. So, it would be great, if you could give some straight forward reply like the one given by Karthik that everything will be alright after December, 2015.

As far as the court case is concerned, I am not too much worried about that. What I am concerned about is that our family should reconcile. I am curious to know, which planet is responsible for our separation, and when we will reconcile.

Also, you said that I have got a good career because of Jupiter, but the fact is that I am suffering on that front too. I could not find a good job, even after having good qualifications, and currently doing a survival/menial job. Due to this reason, I wasn't making too much money, and this factor played a vital role in our separation.

I have been told that all this is happening because of the gochra/transit, and the earliest relief will come closer to January 29, 2015 when Rahu will change its house. Currently, Rahu and Saturn are the biggest game spoilers, and Sun is also adding to my problem as it is conjunct with Venus in 3rd house in my chart.

Again, my details are:

DOB: February 7, 1973; POB: Jalandhar, Punjab, India; TOB: 1:58 AM,

and that of my wife is:

DOB: April 11, 1974; POB: Ludhiana, Punjab, India; TOB: 7:20 AM

Thanks and Regards,
Sandeep

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 23 Apr 2015

sandeep41 wrote:Hi Saindhavi Ji,

Do the transits/gochar outperform the dashas? I am asking this, because I have been told that Rahu's as well as Saturn's position in gochar at present is affecting my life adversely (rather brutally), and I am running Venus-Sun dasha, where Sun is placed in Capricorn.

Following are my details:

DOB: Feb. 7, 1973
TOB: 1:58 AM
POB: Jalandhar, Punjab

Regards,
Sandeep
In a strong chart...the dasa / anatras predominate.....while in weaker charts the transits sway the native more...some times a lot more.
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

sandeep41

Post by sandeep41 » 23 Apr 2015

Hi Shilpa,

Thanks for your input. But, can you recommend something looking at my and my wife's chart?

Regards,
Sandeep

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 16 Mar 2021

Hi,

IMHO it is not about whether transits outperform dasha or vice versa but we must consider both. Especially consider the transits of dasha and antar-dasha lords. In addition, check the the transits of Moon, Su and Jupiter.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44768&p=297586#p297488

Regards,
KMD