Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
s_bman
Re: Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

Post by s_bman » 08 Jul 2011

dear shilpa ji,

another great thread you have initiated,

role of saturn you discussed in previous post can be furthered in following chart where venus(2 house) inspite of being in libra ,aspected by saturn from 12 house(as lord of 6h).

12 sept 1978
07.30 am
aligarh up

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Jul 2011

s_bman wrote:dear shilpa ji,

another great thread you have initiated,

role of saturn you discussed in previous post can be furthered in following chart where venus(2 house) inspite of being in libra ,aspected by saturn from 12 house(as lord of 6h).

12 sept 1978
07.30 am
aligarh up

yes this is a good example s_bman.

enunch Ketu sits in the 7th house of sexual union, enunch Me and Saturn are seated in the 12th house....and not only that Saturn is an angry malefic in the enemy house of Sun and conjunct with Sun, althouhg not combust.

Even appeasement of shanidev will be hard and require a lot fo effort.

So all the enunches of the cosmos have strong foot prints on the houses of sex...although Mars the L8 in Rasi.....and Venus seated in the 7th house of Saptamsa do leave little window open for him.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

s_bman

Post by s_bman » 11 Jul 2011

thanks shilpa ji for your insight on this chart,

native is known to me , he had fairly ok sex life (never great) but from past 2 years things have worsened ,is ti due to rahu maha + rahu antar dasha

can you suggest some remedies for him

regards
s_bman

ashcan2004
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ashcan2004 » 11 Jul 2011

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:Hi Anuradha

You are right. Besides BPHS other classics also mentioned that if the 11th lord is placed in the 1st or has something to do with Lagna constitutes something of a Raja Yoga. The person is the lord of an army, elephants etc. Usually this means the person is a king or lord of his immediate community whether in a forum or of a nation like Tony Blair. He is well-respected notwithstanding of any one obsession or vice he has. The obsession or vice is usually indicated by the sign on the 11th house.

Exceptions to the Raja Yoga or much watered down would be if the lord is a Bhadakesh, the lord weakened by the node etc. Strengthening would be via the trinal lords of the 5th and the 9th disposited by the 11th lord and whether the 11th lord is placed in its own sign. Still one has to bear in mind it is the strongest of the Uppachaya houses and the strongest of the Kama houses.

As in all astrological factors, many other factors in the chart also has to be taken into account.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong

Dear Hock,

I have Aq ascendant, Jupiter is lord of 11th house and is placed in my Ascendant ( Kumbha) ? Does that mean it having Raja Yoga ?

In one of your threads you also write " I have already spoken why the 11th lord placed in 1st can lead to obsessive tendencies (see above post but to recap basically 1st is the 3rd to the 11th which is already maximum in its Uppachaya and Kama effects). And 3rd to any Bhava represents something one step further.

But I can also understand why BPHS says that 11th lord placed in 1st give purity in thought and virtuosity and 1st lord placed in 11th gives good conduct."

Thanks

Ashu

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Jul 2011

s_bman wrote:thanks shilpa ji for your insight on this chart,

native is known to me , he had fairly ok sex life (never great) but from past 2 years things have worsened ,is ti due to rahu maha + rahu antar dasha

can you suggest some remedies for him

regards
s_bman
it might appear to you that it is Ra-Ra period.....but infact that is not the case IMO as Rahu promotes prosmiscuity and not celibacy.
It was the ennuch malefic Saturn that started transitting over your Virgo lagna at the same time as Ra-Ra started...whihc is the cause....as Saturn moves to Libra in Nov this year you will see some relief.
Also the period before the starts of Shani's transit in Virgo...i.e when shani was in Leo was also not great for the native in my read.

Pray to shanidev......fast on staurdays, offer til/ tel on saturdays and chant the shani mantra everyday...as shani gets appeased he will relent his grip on the native and situation will improve.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

charun

Post by charun » 11 Jul 2011

dear ALL,
brilliant thread....especially 11th lord in lagan or aspecting lagan/lagan lord...an indiviual is prone to vices....but what if the 11th lord is jupter and in aquarius lagan BUT retrograde ,and lagan lord saturn is in 12th capricorn BUT retrograde....how would we interpret this situattion????

thanks...for an informative post...

anshu

Post by anshu » 17 Oct 2011

Dear Shilpa Ji,

This is again a very nice and informative article. I have started learning astrology and following you guys now a days. Its little bit late for this article but I am requesting you to give some lights on my chart.

I spoke to you in some other topic. In my case, Aries ascendent, Lagna lord (Also the lord of 8th house) Mars & 7th lord venus is situated in the 7th house. Saturn being the lord of 10th & 11th placed on 5th (Leo) house and aspecting 7th house. Also, Jupiter is the lord of 9th & 12th house, placed on 4th house and aspecting 12th house.

It would be great if you would give some insides. Thanks.

Anshu

anshu

Post by anshu » 17 Oct 2011

Hello Shilpa Ji,

Forgot to mention one thing.. Rahu is in virgo (6th house), ketu in 12th house so Rahu also aspect 12th house. Rahu is in the Sun nakashtra & Rahu-Venus dasha will start from Jan 2012.

Thanks.
Anshu

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 17 Dec 2011

studentastro wrote:Can debilitated Venus in 5th can make one a sannyasi ? 7th house is full of malefics. (Mars+Ketu) in Scorpio in 7th

i think you are knowledgeable enough to know these yourself....my friend :D

kulu2002

Post by kulu2002 » 19 Dec 2011

I happened to see a chart of a perfect sannyasi... with cancer ascendent,
Tula Shani, debilitated Venus + Sun in Virgo, Jupiter in 6th (Sagittarius) , Mars + Ketu in 5th (Scorpio) and Moon in 12th. however I m still surprised to see how can he be sannyasi despite of his placement of Mars and Moon!

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 20 Dec 2011

kulu2002 wrote:I happened to see a chart of a perfect sannyasi... with cancer ascendent,
Tula Shani, debilitated Venus + Sun in Virgo, Jupiter in 6th (Sagittarius) , Mars + Ketu in 5th (Scorpio) and Moon in 12th. however I m still surprised to see how can he be sannyasi despite of his placement of Mars and Moon!

if you have the date time place of birth, we can look it up

kulu2002

Post by kulu2002 » 20 Dec 2011

shilpa wrote:
> [quote="kulu2002"]I happened to see a chart of a perfect sannyasi... with cancer
> ascendent,
> Tula Shani, debilitated Venus + Sun in Virgo, Jupiter in 6th (Sagittarius) , Mars
> + Ketu in 5th (Scorpio) and Moon in 12th. however I m still surprised to see how
> can he be sannyasi despite of his placement of Mars and Moon![/quote]
>
>
> if you have the date time place of birth, we can look it up

DOB: 20-09-1984
Place: Akola, Maharashtra, India
Time: 2:13 a.m

kulu2002

Post by kulu2002 » 20 Dec 2011

What I think is..this might be the effect of Jupiter in 6th house and exalted Saturn in 4th...which is also saptamesh...abstinence from all worldly pleasures! Or is it a case of marriage in 2nd enning ...correct me if m wrong

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 21 Dec 2011

When lagna lord or the lagna is involved with the 11th house/lord - there is a deep level of ingrained affinity to either obsession/passion/addiction to some vice - either alcohol/smoking/gambling/drugs/women etc., Usually the natural tendencies of 11th lord gives clues about this addiction.
I remember a chart where a Taurus Ascendant had Jupiter and Venus practically conjoined in the lagna. The native was very religious and knew many stotras/mantras - but was a hard core alcoholic and totally wrecked his career and family/domestic life.
Shrikanth ji,
My exalted 11th lord is placed in lagna(mars, capricorn) and lagna lord is placed in 11th house.
Apart from that lagna lord (saturn) is aspecting lagna from 11th house (3rd drishti).
I never smoke or drink.

I left tea in 7th standrad after hearing about its ill effects on health, I started having tea/coffe in 2007 when i started doing job(I could not handle pressure so i started).

Apart from that I never eat non-veg.

Do we also have to consider 8th lord and strength of 8th house to see the addiction?

Following is my birth details.
11-OCT-1986
14:45
Morvi, gujarat

Regards,
Jems

rahulguru
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rahulguru » 03 Feb 2012

Hello shilpa ji , in my horoscope 7th lord Venus is in 8th house and 1st lord Mars in 12th house

is this is a problem or benefic , please explain

Venus aspected by Jupiter

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 03 Feb 2012

rahulguru wrote:Hello shilpa ji , in my horoscope 7th lord Venus is in 8th house and 1st lord Mars in 12th house

is this is a problem or benefic , please explain

Venus aspected by Jupiter

my friend share your full birth details to cast a horoscope.......

rahulguru
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rahulguru » 04 Feb 2012

Thanx for reply Shilpa ji
Last edited by rahulguru on 23 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.

anshu

Post by anshu » 04 Feb 2012

Shilpa Ji,

You have analyze my horoscope in the other topic for the Job, Business & wealth and it has given me lots of confidence. :)

Could you please give some lights on this topic as well. I am little concerned because 8th lord in 7th house & Mars,Venus conjunction in 7th house. 12th house has Ketu in it but good thing is, it aspects by Jupiter.

Please analyze my chart, details are:-

Date of Birth: Sep 12,1978
Time : 8:56 PM
Place: Alirajpur, MP, India
Lat.: 22.18N Long.: 74.22E Timezone: +5.30

Thanks.
Anshu

ankit123

Post by ankit123 » 05 Feb 2012

Thanks for bringing this topic up guys.... very informative :D
"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price." - Sun Tzu

ashak

Post by ashak » 31 Mar 2012

DOb is April 23, 1961
POB is Patiala
TOB is 7:28AM

Lagna: Taurus

Cancer: Moon and Mars

Leo: Rahu

Capricorn; Saturn, Jupiter

Aquarius: Ketu

Pisces: Venus and Mercury

Aries: Sun

What does this chart say about this person's marriage and his extra marital affairs?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 Apr 2012

ashak wrote:DOb is April 23, 1961
POB is Patiala
TOB is 7:28AM

Lagna: Taurus

Cancer: Moon and Mars

Leo: Rahu

Capricorn; Saturn, Jupiter

Aquarius: Ketu

Pisces: Venus and Mercury

Aries: Sun

What does this chart say about this person's marriage and his extra marital affairs?

do you know or suspect more details about this native.
It is easier to validate doubts or half facts then to shoot completely in the dark

regards

lilly2005
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lilly2005 » 20 Apr 2012

Last edited by lilly2005 on 12 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

deeps

Post by deeps » 08 Aug 2012

I have lagna lord in the 11th conjunct the 11L. This is a Ju/Ve/Ma conj. for Sag lagna.
And I have none of what you mentioned: obsession/passion/addiction-vice: drinking-smoking-gambling-philandering etc
I have that too and I don't have this passions like drinking, smoking, gambling, philandering and nor physical affairs.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Aug 2012

I have lagna lord and 11th lord conjunction and dont seem to have those weaknesses.

if Venus sits in the 7th house and mars in the 12th house...would be a great combination for fullfilling sexual life.

My friend has this combination and he is attached to his wife but he is never after sex, he is more into yoga, spirituality, music etc. He regards intellect and his wife is similar, he himself told me, he has a wife who has similar thoughts likes spirituality, music, astrology, and professionalism, learning new languages etc. He is a normal individual who values spirituality and intellect more than anything else. He had normal interests expected of from a marriage that is all, he would never even talk of any topics with friends other than those above.

Dev