7-8 planets in one single house in a birthchart

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Basab
7-8 planets in one single house in a birthchart

Post by Basab » 23 Apr 2007

hi Members,
is there a special way of looking at a birthchart where there is a concentration of planets in one single house. for ex. if in a chart there are 7-8 planets in one particular house then how should that chart be analyzed? responses from members of this discussion board will be appreciated.

Basab

Post by Basab » 23 Apr 2007

hi ladykin,
firstly, thanks a ton for the explanation. you are saying that the specific house in which there is a concentration of planets it's functionality gets enhanced but don't you think that's countering what is said in the BPHS or for that matter the Brihat Jataka. suppose there are 7 planets in the 5th house, the 5th house indicates education, intelligence etc so the person will definitely be good in education and will be very intelligent as the significance of the house get's enhanced but that's against what is said in the BPHS which states that the person in a Gola Yoga will be devoid of learning and intelligence.
the same way a concentration of planets in the 11th house or for that matter in the 2nd house will definitely indicate earning a lot of wealth as both these houses signifies that but the Gola Yoga says that the person will be devoid of wealth.
would like to get a response from you on this matter. no i have never come across a birthchart which has 7-8 planets in one single house.

Basab

Post by Basab » 24 Apr 2007

hi ladykin,
thanks for explaining the Gola yoga in such an elaborate manner.
hi Mandira,
thanks for sharing this chart. i have never come across a chart like this so it's interesting to come across one at last.
i think this natives mother will be sick or may have an untimely death as the moon in the 4th house is aspected by malefic mars and the 4th lord saturn is in the 11th house which is the 8th house from the 4th house. in the navamsha the moon is again with malefic mars in the 8th house so not good for the health of the native's mother.
career of the native does look good as 10th lord is in the 4th house aspecting the 10th house and so many planets in the 11th house of gains definitely indicates success in life and lots of wealth.

Basab

Post by Basab » 25 Apr 2007

Rajiv Gandhi had 5 planets in his lagna.

Basab

Post by Basab » 26 Apr 2007

dear Anupamji,
a friend of mine has 5 planets in the lagna, what can that signify?
he is a very weird kind of a person.
my brother has 4 planets in the 6th house and 2 planets in the 8th house. but he is not very sick and life is very smooth for him. what do you think about it.
your response will be appreciated.

Basab

Post by Basab » 29 Apr 2007

Kamala,
in which house are the 7 planets?

Basab

Post by Basab » 29 Apr 2007

that's interesting.

naveen_krishna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: 7-8 planets in one single house in a birthchart

Post by naveen_krishna » 13 Feb 2015

Dear Astrolgers,
Greetings for the day!
I am one of those who have six planets in a single house: 2nd house.

My DOB is 31/08/1979
TOB is 04.21 am
POB is Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh.

I have one of those peculiar chart's for which Astrologers would like to Inspect.
2nd house from ascendant occupied with Sun,Venus,Mercury,Jupiter,Saturn and Rahu.
5th house has Moon,8th house has Kethu and 12th has Mars.
I have difficulty with considering this as Stellium or something different.
Holding a Masters degree In USA still thriving hard to survive.
I just need to know if this kind of chart holds a permanent settlement in Abroad or home Country.
I have been to USA and was sent out due to visa voilation.
I had a very bad phase since then. i roamed countries like Africa then Now i am in europe.
but I have till now not settled and still want to go for another country as I am unable to get a proper job or settlement.
Is it a curse to have 6 planets in a single house. I also lost money in doing business.
A research on this chart will be most helpful with necessary suggestions.

Naveen Krishna

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Feb 2015

hi naveen., thanks for the chart. Your first 17 yrs of life was good ?? your younger sibling does not gel well with your father ??

svjetlotama
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by svjetlotama » 29 Aug 2018

I have 8 planets in the first house. :)

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 30 Aug 2018

Is it early morning birth in the 1st week of Feb 1962... In Capricorn?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Sep 2018

svjet
It must be around 4th or 5th of feb. How is your life?

svjetlotama
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by svjetlotama » 01 Sep 2018

Yes, 5th feb. My life is like a SF book :) In life, I only manage and operate as a theologian, outside of religious bounds.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Sep 2018

very interesting chart. I have only 7 planets in one house but you have eight :D . Can you share your time and place of birth?

svjetlotama
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by svjetlotama » 02 Sep 2018

Dear Dev, preferably via mail. I can not get involved in the discussion on forum, so just for your private insight. If you so wish, give me your mail, I'll send you time and place of birth.

svjetlotama
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by svjetlotama » 02 Sep 2018

[quote=Dev post_id=268134 time=1535905509 user_id=2551]
vdev17@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].ca
[/quote]

How to send mail when not seen here, but here's my mail, so if you want, write to my mail and I'll send you time and place. I do not need information on my chart, I'll just send you an hour and a place to have an example. (I am writing through google translate) xxxxxxxxx@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com
I ask the moderator to later delete my mail from the forum after Mr. Dev sees this message. Thank you.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Sep 2018

I cant find your email