Incestuous Relationship

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Incestuous Relationship

Post by USR » 21 Jul 2010

Person born in Chitra are more sexually oriented, appear beautiful , like all types of scents and cosmotics.Experts in sexology.Liked by everybody and likes everybody.It is quite natural your posts are also sexy.

My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

iloveindia
Donor
Donor

Post by iloveindia » 28 Jul 2010

I was only thinking about this guy & Srikanthji mentioned his name. Well, no one else but Rahu will compel someone to cross boundaries! May be Venus in 7th with Rahu in Taurus! A strong aspect from Mars from ascendant (Scorpio) can enhance the affect. Add to it debilitated Moon in first house with Mars (a bad Chandra Mangal yog with energies in negative direction), the mind is also involved. Mind is affected by Rahu too. Note that Mars rules the 6th house & Venus the 12th (bedroom). This actually can indicate bed pleasures to full & crossing the limits!

Any thoughts ppl?

Just a question Chitra madam,can we know ur PhD topic? Just curious! :roll: all the best for that!
Matsya Kurm Varah Vaman Janardan Govind Pundarikaksh Madhav Madhusudan Padnabham Sahastraksh Vanmali Halayudh Govardhan Hrishikesh Vaikunth Purushottam Vishvarup Vasudev Ram Narayan Hari Damodar Shridhar Vedang Garuddhvaj Anant Krishnagopal

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 29 Jul 2010

Good day to you all,

There are four different aspects when we consider incest,
First the native's desire must be insatiable. for this we need to see the 7th house and the placement of the 7th lord.
The next aspect we have to consider is if he has enough corrupted morals to commit the deed, for this you need to see the 4th house and you also need to see the Moon, Venus and the Nakshatra they are in
The third aspect is to consider whether he has the courage and the energy to go through the act. (3rd house)
And fourthly you need to consider the Nakshatra of Moon, Venus, and Mars

And finally the placements of the planets.

here are two yoga's which give you moral deficiency and the insatiability to commit incest.
If Shukra Kuja and Saturn combine in some way with the 7th house of relationships and the forth house of morals this usually spells moral troubles. If the lord of the 7th is in the constallation of venus or saturn and aspected by a malefic there will be many spouses.

In my opinion committing incest requires the same guts and the gumption as having a extramarital relationship. They are not far from each other. These acts are more common than we think, just that both parties keep this a secret because it's a social taboo. In fact it's easier to have a incestuous relationship than a extra marital affair.

The moon is the key here, these factors should be considered more from the moon than the lagna because the moon is the "thinking and the desirous mind" It's wants are unlimited. Also pay close attention to the Nakshatra. there is a saucer full of secrets in them. See the moon, there is no need to concentrate on the lagna, I know the lagna narrow's down the significations, but since half the world is @#$%^%$ around at any given time, The moon will suffice.

Trust this helps,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 30 Jul 2010

The 12th house is the house of the "Comforts of the bed". I rest my case. No pun intended. :|
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 03 Aug 2010

Incest means breaking away from Tradition and sociality. This is indicated by afflicted Saturn. An afflicted/malefic saturn with strength further afflicting Venus can alone lead to immoral pleasures of bed.

Rest Shrikanthji and Astroboy have explained beautifully. I fully agree with both of them.

Regards
Sonu

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 02 Sep 2010

Incestuous relationship is mostly by attraction and inherent desire for opposite sex.For this the main culprit is mostly Venus in exaltation.If one have such placement,many from the opposite sex go after the person irrespective of caste,relationship,region or nation.Better you choose your partner whose Venus is not exalted.Otherwise you become a watchdog . :D

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 03 Sep 2010

Classic texts have described fallen Jupiter as also involved in these relationshsips. This points to what happens when Ju has fallen.
Fallen Jupiter is immorality personfied..With expansive tendencies...tend to cross boundaries of social norms.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

Post by p.stranger » 05 Sep 2010

[quote="USR"]Person born in Chitra are more sexually oriented, appear beautiful , like all types of scents and cosmotics.Experts in sexology.Liked by everybody and likes everybody.It is quite natural your posts are also sexy.[/quote]

ha ha ha ................nice one USR ji , good sense of Humor. Although you post is one and half month old , but I read it today while going through this thread.

Regards-
Pradeep

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 09 Sep 2010

I have found interesting combination regarding incestuous relationship.

follow the link
http://ezinearticles.com/?Incest-Sexual ... id=3516831
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 12 Sep 2010

person has a fallen jupiter in navamsa...
That is just one factor..

Add Mars, Venus and Ra in 3 rd house.. Native has a carnal appetite.
Ve position in 3H itself is cause for carnal appetite.
Add Ra and Ma, there is no stopping...no boundaries.
Ju debilitated in D9.. is toothless..

Ma and Ve are in Rahu's nakshatra.
Ma and Ra have nakshatra exchange.

Ve is 3H is notorious for carnal appetite.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 13 Sep 2010

:( Venus in 3rd in Saturn house make the person slow in relationships.The partner has to have enough patience to cope up.

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 14 Sep 2010

Dear chitra ji,
:D
Just see my previous post where i have put link. Just follow it. You wil find things from the chart.

Have a nice day! 8)
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 14 Sep 2010

3rd house is a kama house and house of initiaves.
Ve there means more kama and you take initiatives to fulfill it.
Ma and Ve combo means very passionate...very high sexual desire..being in 3H person also makes effort to fulfill it.
Ra added means obsessive, crooked and highly magnified..
Combine 3 of them togather..and you can see what is going on.

Tiger woods is another case with Ve in 3H...his appetite is legendry now.
Add placement in Ra nakstara in case of naitve above...native seems to have no boundaries..

JU fallen means neecha in navamsa.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 14 Sep 2010

Ghrishneswarji,
Do you see neecha in divisional chats also?
I think combustion,neecha,exaltation,parivartana etc hold good only in Rasi chart.
USR

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 14 Sep 2010

Hi USR!

Exaltation and Neecha at least are certainly valid in Navamsa. I don't know much about other divisional charts but they are valid there too, I think.