Incestuous Relationship

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Incestuous Relationship

Post by USR » 13 Sep 2010

:( Venus in 3rd in Saturn house make the person slow in relationships.The partner has to have enough patience to cope up.

My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 14 Sep 2010

Dear chitra ji,
:D
Just see my previous post where i have put link. Just follow it. You wil find things from the chart.

Have a nice day! 8)
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 14 Sep 2010

3rd house is a kama house and house of initiaves.
Ve there means more kama and you take initiatives to fulfill it.
Ma and Ve combo means very passionate...very high sexual desire..being in 3H person also makes effort to fulfill it.
Ra added means obsessive, crooked and highly magnified..
Combine 3 of them togather..and you can see what is going on.

Tiger woods is another case with Ve in 3H...his appetite is legendry now.
Add placement in Ra nakstara in case of naitve above...native seems to have no boundaries..

JU fallen means neecha in navamsa.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 14 Sep 2010

Ghrishneswarji,
Do you see neecha in divisional chats also?
I think combustion,neecha,exaltation,parivartana etc hold good only in Rasi chart.
USR
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 14 Sep 2010

Hi USR!

Exaltation and Neecha at least are certainly valid in Navamsa. I don't know much about other divisional charts but they are valid there too, I think.

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 14 Sep 2010

Yes...D9 neecha debilitataion is very importanat point for judging the strength of a planet.
It looses ability to pass its significations..
Incestous relationship - Is a type of relationship...hence D9 is also very important.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 15 Sep 2010

Here also there is a lady with aries lagna and Mars in fourth house neecha in cancer and she is cheating her husband, her children, her mother-in-law, and the society and doing whatever she wants without no limits, especially having sexual connections with many men, telling lies one after another, creating stories on her own, very aggressive like a dog, so cunning, manipulating things, and wicked, but I know this is not going to last and I know where that women is heading to....She has to severely pay back with interest.

Only I know what kind of women she is and all the people in the society are thinking it that she is pati vrata and acts as a devi etc. Her husband has a 7th Rahu and that poor husband hardly knows how much she is cheating him. Even this lady acts so so well when her husband is with her that I think if she is acting in some film, she would have won an Oscar.

Crossing boundaries and limits for momentary indriya pleasures, be ready to face the music in next body with virtually opposite side of the coin.

Rgds

Narayan

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 15 Sep 2010

Good day to you all,

Assuming that the time is correct, the lagna is Mesha. I will explain why Rahu can be such a dangerious fellow when he wants to be. The lagna lord Kuja is with rahu in Rahu's Nakshatra. Rahu in turn is in Kuja's Nakshatra. This Gives Rahu a connection to the lagna and the 7th because Shukra is the 7th lord. Shukra is in Rahu's Nakshatra

Rahu is in Mrigashira Nakshatra. The Shadow side of Mrigashira Nakshatra can be overindulgence in pleasure, seeking comforts and pleasure. a strong Craving for sensual sensations and indulgence in sexual pleasures can result.

Mrigashira's symbol is a deer and it's ruling diety is the Moon. Mrigashirsha literally means 'Deer's Head'. the story Goes that the creator Brahma lusted after his own Daughter. The frightened girl took the form of a Doe and fled the sky, But her incestous and lecherous father took the form of a stag and pursued her. In order to protect the girl from possible Cosmic incest, Shiva cooled Brahma's passion by snipping off the Stag's head, which then became the Star Mrigashira. So the Star is associated with Incest and Sex.

Not everybody born in Mrighashira end up committing Incest. A malefic Like Rahu can bring out the worst in the Nakshatra. Lurking In the corner is the badaka Lord Shani himself. He is in Rahu's Nakshatra. Now the stage is set for Incestuous acts. Lord Shani is the 11th lord. The 11th house is the Epitome of the 'Kama Trikona". when the 11th house is strong gains are profuse. what is extra can be stored and utilised in Dalliances including especially the enjoying of playfull sex acts with Many partners. Remember that the 11th is the highest of the relationship houses and because as a reflection to the 5th house it represents playfulness.

More later,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

kapoorsunny
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kapoorsunny » 29 Sep 2022

Can you please check a natal chart and tell if the native is afflicted or not and how? I can share the link to the Google drive image of the natal chart or can send you complete birth details

kapoorsunny
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kapoorsunny » 29 Sep 2022

Hi sir/mam, can you tell if the native is incest by going through his natal chart.

The native is male.

I am attaching below the link to the natal chart of the native:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Wt3Gn ... p=drivesdk