SATURN AND MARS FORMING A RAJ YOGA FOR CANCER ASCENDANT

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Basab
SATURN AND MARS FORMING A RAJ YOGA FOR CANCER ASCENDANT

Post by Basab » 10 Dec 2006

if a person having cancer ascendant have saturn and mars in the 3rd house then how will be his career, children, and marriage. i ask this because for cancer ascendant mars is the rajyoga karak planet being the 5th and 10th lord and saturn is the 7th lord forming a raj yoga(mars is a trinal lord and saturn is an angular lord). will he achieve success in career as the 10th lord mars has formed a rajyoga and will he be happy with his children because mars is the 5th lord as well and will he be happy in marriage as saturn is the 7th lord is also involved in the rajyoga. what about the saturn dasha, and the mars dasha, will they be positive? i am confused because saturn and mars are the greates malefic and it's being conjunct causes problems. mars is also aspecting the 10th house being the 10th lord by it's 8th aspect. i alway feel confused about this aspect. if a malefic planet being the 10th lord aspects it's own house will it cause problems in career as it is a malefic planet or will it give good results as it's the lord of the house aspecting it's own house? for ex. if aries is the ascendant and saturn is sitting in cancer and aspecting it's own house capricon. will it give good result or bad result?
would be glad to get answers for these queries.

Basab

Post by Basab » 10 Dec 2006

jupiter being the 9th lord in the 10th house and getting aspected by the 10th lord mars from the 3rd house by it's 8th aspect has formed a dharma-karma raj yoga which is why you are getting success in the dasha of mars. Mars definitely is a favourable planet for you being rajyoga karak for cancer ascendant and also because it's forming a rajyoga with jupiter.

Basab

Post by Basab » 11 Dec 2006

i think the antardasha of saturn caused problems because saturn is the 8th lord and is aspecting the 10th house.