What happened to this forum?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
What happened to this forum?

Post by hari766 » 21 Aug 2022

Dear all,

This forum used to be so very active in the past, and I am a regular visitor from 2009. I think that from around 2019 or so, there has been very less traffic. I wonder why. I do hope that all the learned members come back and continue discussing the astrology related matters. I have learnt so much from these interactions, and hope to continue :) :) :) Please do come regularly and continue interacting!!

With prayers to lord Krishna
Hari

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: What happened to this forum?

Post by hari766 » 21 Aug 2022

Also for those who are facing technical difficulties in posting here, please try the below tip, from SISHYA. It worked well for me.

Sishya wrote: ↑Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:47 am
Hi,

Please try the steps detailed below, as a quick hack to address the text-box issue (for starting a new thread or posting a reply) while posting:
1. In the text box (for new topics, this will be a tiny little box), Click the Left mouse button on it and select Inspect in Chrome or Inspect Element in Explorer.
2. This will open the Inspect area on the Right Hand side of the window in Chrome or at the bottom in Explorer, with the Textarea element highlighted.
3. In there, if you observe closely... you will see there is no space between Textarea and name - both at the start and end of the element. It will be one word Textareaname... instead of Textarea name, with a space in between.
4. All we need to do is Click the Left mouse button in the highlighted part (in the right hand side or bottom of the screen) and select Edit as HTML.
5. Lastly, insert a blank space between Textarea and name - both at the start and end.
Doing so will enable a user to type content in the text area, to post or respond to queries. Hope this helps.

Hopefully members (both new and old) will start using the forum more regularly and effectively.

Sincerely...

Shalmalii
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Shalmalii » 04 Feb 2024

I feel the era of twitter and tiktok have taken away from the forum space- to me, however, nothing can match forum energy and knowledge sharing. Thanks for posting on how to create a post, I was wondering about this too :)

RainyDays
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RainyDays » 26 Apr 2024

Is posting a new topic using phone's browser not possible? I've been trying to post a new topic from Chrome on desktop mode, but tapping on the small box is not working and I can't type much on the wider box.