Best time for baby birth : manipulative

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Best time for baby birth : manipulative

Post by revribhav » 28 May 2021

There is a neo superstition that by inducing birth of a child at a particular date and time the luck or destiny can be manipulated.

I am an astrology practitioner with three decade’s practical experience.

Our ancient texts prohibit sexual intercourse on the days of absence of Moon, the amavasya ; the time of eclipse etc.

However, usually there is no interference of astrology for human birth

I keep strict dissent to those who try to induce child birth in a so called muhurath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best time for baby birth : manipulative

Post by Sishya » 29 May 2021

Hi,

On my part, I've started accepting the manipulation or human intervention (with regards to birth-time and other such acts) also as being part of destiny. In my understanding, the intervention itself will be driven by valid (and invariably unknown) Karmic reasons and will contribute to the shaping of future... which itself is destiny. Kaala or time (and perhaps liberated souls or divinity) will witness the vicious cycles of "Genesis and resulting Effects".

It is perhaps a fallacy on our part to think human intervention or manipulation (of birth-time or otherwise) will only have good or desired effects (for almost all of us have our limitations), no matter how noble the intentions might be. There are a number of documented instances (not to mention our own experiences) when things don't happen as per our plan - no matter how elaborate or fail proof plan we devise. Isn't it?

Sincerely...

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 29 May 2021

I have a clear and precise opinion for the learned people in Astrology : please do not tamper with destiny's ways: I have seen what happens with those who invite the wrath of Karma.

In astrology we are following the best of traditions set out by our ancestor seers: there is no Text for equating a human birth as a Muhurath.
https://www.quora.com/How-does-astrolog ... Gopal-Soni

https://www.quora.com/Does-astrology-re ... Gopal-Soni

hamid

Post by hamid » 02 Jun 2021

Vedic Astrology goes from time of conception. And takes events as they would happen in a natural way without human interference.

C-section born charts study is always inaccurate as that needs time rectification to a larger degree.

Time rectification is essential for all charts.

The 16 divisional chats are of great help in rectification of time of birth.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 07 Jun 2021

Hi,

Even if someone plans C-Section (even though it is unnecessary) and become successful, it only because of the destiny of the baby thus born. No one can escape that destiny.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."