How can a weak Jupiter be strengthened?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
How can a weak Jupiter be strengthened?

Post by hari766 » 01 Dec 2020

Hi all...

For Dhanur lagna, Guru the Ascendant is considered neutral due to Kendradhipathya Dosha. How can the Guru be strengthened?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: How can a weak Jupiter be strengthened?

Post by ADC » 01 Dec 2020

Lagna is both square[ Kendra] and angle [ Trikona] so Jupiter as Lagna lord is auspicious for Dhanu Lagna.

parvesh

Post by parvesh » 02 Dec 2020

Sorry ADC, thats wrong. Guru could result positive only if its inflicted by some evil planet. or is in bad shape. you can wear guru yantra otheriwse to strengthen.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 02 Dec 2020

Thanks, ADC and parvesh, for your inputs.

I just noticed that this thread is in the wrong subsection. It should have been opened in the 'remedial measures and spiritual practices' subsection. I apologize to everyone for the mistake and request the Admin/Moderators to move the thread.

Back to the topic, in my experience, the recital of HANUMAN CHALISA has been very helpful in Guru- related matters too. I am highlighting this point because, I believe Hanuman worship as a remedial measure is usually associated with Mars/Saturn affliction only. (Pl correct me if I'm wrong). I have never tried Jupiter yantra because, where I stay, it is difficult to get one from a reliable astrologer.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 02 Dec 2020

Hari sir namaskar,

Where is your Jupiter placed and any conjunctions aspect will reveal whether you need to strengthen the Jupiter or cleanse it.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 03 Dec 2020

Nitinji,
Namaskar. My Jupiter is in Taurus in 6H. No conjunction or aspect on Jupiter. In Navamsa Jupiter is in Pisces (Libra Lagna).

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Dec 2020

Pure Jupiter[ no conjunction or aspect ] is a blessing , must have given you a stable job with lots of idealism
and will conserve the earning you have .

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 03 Dec 2020

Hariji - Not a comfortable portfolio for jupiter in 6th house in rasi navamsa. But its aspects will bring lots of good things. Do not strengthen it. Only remedy is to serve resources like food and money to brahmins. This will result in you having a big home near a water body like a river.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 04 Dec 2020

6th is an upachaya house, Jupiter in an upachaya house gets potentially strengthened with age provided native's lifestyle is consistent with Satoguna.
https://www.quora.com/In-astrology-is-J ... hri-Soni-3

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 27 Dec 2020

Thank you for the advice, Nitinji, Revribhavji.

ADC,
Yes, it used to give me a relatively stable job in the past. However post 2010, the job situation has been highly unstable.