Saturn in 8th house

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor
Saturn in 8th house

Post by Viky patel » 28 Nov 2020

Hi my DOB :14th September 1987 at 9:45 PM in Daman,India . I have Saturn in 8th house in my birth chart so I just want to know it is good or bad and also how is Saturn in my navmasa chart . Please reply !

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn in 8th house

Post by revribhav » 04 Dec 2020

Without having a look into the chart, my general observation is that 8th Saturn shall sometimes cause unnecessary losses.
About an year ago, during the first week of December I was at Calcutta to attend a wedding ceremony; my flight was booked for around 15:30 p m; as I had easily got an ola /uber from airport to the destination called vedic village I was over confident that the online bike shall arrive within reasonable time; unfortunately, the app was merely tracing the cab but no online taxi was confirmed ; I got myself to main road by walking around half KM ; I found a taxi of some local guy; he was demanding fare of Rs. 600 instead of reasonable rate of around 250; I waited for another driver, the delay cost me dearly as my flight missed; another flight was provided to me after about 5 hours wait and additional fare of Rs. 2000
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Saturn-in- ... hri-Soni-3

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Dec 2020

Viky patel wrote:
28 Nov 2020
Hi my DOB : in Daman,India . I have Saturn in 8th house in my birth chart so I just want to know it is good or bad and also how is Saturn in my navmasa chart . Please reply !
YES, any planet in 8th would face obstacles to its significations.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 05 Dec 2020

But could you please let me know what kind of result satrun deliver? I mean average ,medium or worst.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 27 Dec 2020

Saturn in the house of challenges shall make the native face-to-face with a situation. https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Saturn-in- ... hri-Soni-3

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 27 Dec 2020

revribhav wrote:
27 Dec 2020
Saturn in the house of challenges shall make the native face-to-face with a situation. https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Saturn-in- ... hri-Soni-3
your Saturn is in own house - Aquarius.............in Viky case Saturn is in 8th house of Scorpio.
BOTH ARE DIFFERENT IN RESULTS.
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 27 Dec 2020

Saturn is the distinct planet without fear or favour ; it is not partial to it's own sign or house

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 30 Dec 2020

So that means my life is going to hell

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 02 Jan 2021

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 10 Jan 2021

How is my saturn in D9 chart ?

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 30 Jan 2021

Hi Viky,

Saturn in the 8th house is believed to give good longevity and if the 8th happen's to be Saturn's own or exaltation sign, the person's life span may be still longer. In your case, Saturn is in 8th house in rasi chart and placed in own navamsa.

Regards,
KMD

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 02 Feb 2021

Please reply and let me know how is my saturn in navmasa chart I mean D9 chart

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 15 Feb 2021

Hi Viky,

Saturn in the 8th house is believed to give good longevity and if the 8th happens to be Saturn's own or exaltation sign, the person's life span may be still longer. In your case, Saturn is in 8th house in rasi chart and placed in own navamsa.

Regards,
KMD

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 27 Feb 2021

that means my saturn is good in navamsa and what are the results it give me ? please reply

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 01 Mar 2021

Hi,

As I already mentioned, Saturn's placement indicates good longevity.

Regards,
KMD

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 09 Mar 2021

But other than longevity nothing is good about saturn in my chart. Please reply

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 21 Mar 2021

Hi,

Saturn is better placed in navamsa and hence gets strength. Therefore the significations of houses owned by Saturn (10th and 11th houses) are better taken care of.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 21 Mar 2021

Hi,

Saturn is better placed in navamsa and hence gets strength. Therefore the significations of houses owned by Saturn (10th and 11th houses) are better taken care of.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 14 May 2023

I have saturn in 8th house in lagna chart and 10th house in navmasa so I just want to know when my saturn is active and what kind of result I will get in future related saturn ? Is it good or bad ? Because my saturn in own house in navmasa . Please let me know

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 16 Sep 2023

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Sep 2023

viky
Saturn is active in its maha dasha or sub dasha.
Natally it is in bad placement.

AstrologyRealm444
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AstrologyRealm444 » 18 Dec 2023

In astrology, the 8th house is associated with transformation, shared resources, intimacy, and matters related to life and death. Saturn, as a planet, is often considered a taskmaster, symbolizing discipline, structure, and challenges. When Saturn is placed in the 8th house in a birth chart, it can have both positive and challenging effects.

Positive aspects of Saturn in the 8th house may include:

1. **Financial Discipline:** Saturn in the 8th house may bring a disciplined approach to handling shared resources, joint finances, and investments.

2. **Transformational Growth:** The 8th house is also related to transformation and rebirth. Saturn here may indicate a person who undergoes significant personal growth and transformation through life's challenges.

3. **Deep Understanding:** Saturn in the 8th house can contribute to a deep understanding of life's mysteries, psychology, and the unseen aspects of existence.

Challenges associated with Saturn in the 8th house may include:

1. **Intimacy Issues:** There could be challenges in forming deep, intimate connections with others, and a tendency to be reserved or cautious in matters of emotional sharing.

2. **Financial Constraints:** There might be a need for careful management of joint finances, and financial matters may require extra effort and responsibility.

Regarding your Navamsa chart, it represents the marriage and spiritual aspects of your life. Analyzing the placement of Saturn in the Navamsa chart can provide insights into these areas. A Saturn placement in the Navamsa can influence your approach to relationships, marriage, and spiritual growth.

To get a more accurate and personalized analysis of your birth chart and Navamsa chart, it's recommended to consult with a professional astrologer. They can provide a detailed interpretation based on the specific positions of all the planets in your charts and their relationships with each other.

Disclaimer: Not financial advice. For entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

pavana
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pavana » 11 Jan 2024

Hi Viky, try not to worry about the placement of Saturn in the 8th house, as it may cause unnecessary anxiety. You may face some obstacles and missed opportunities in your professional career. It's important to be kind to your subordinates and avoid taking advantage of your position of authority. Prepare yourself to handle any problematic situations wisely. On the whole, your horoscope looks positive.