TRUMP vs BIDEN?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
TRUMP vs BIDEN?

Post by Hina » 12 Oct 2020

Any predictions by KN Rao or any other famous astrologers?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: TRUMP vs BIDEN?

Post by ADC » 12 Oct 2020

Biden will win the election.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 12 Oct 2020

Can you show reasoning? I am trying to work their charts. Not getting a clear picture. One can see that troubles are following Trump- first with Covid, then with him contracting it.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 13 Oct 2020

Joe Biden 20-11-1942, 8-30 am, Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Scorpio Lagna and Libra Navmansha.
Since Sun is in Lagna so Shastihayani Dasha is also applicable.
10L in Lagna with 7L aspected by vargottama 5L[Jupiter] and Saturn[4L]
Jupiter is exalted and well placed in 9H.
Rahu in 10H though not in a Rajyoga but the sign lord Sun is well placed in Lagna
and under the aspect of 5L Jupiter, a Rajyoga.
He is under Jupiter-Rahu-Jupiter [V.D], Jupiter is well placed in D-1 and D-9,
Rahu the anter Dasha lord in 10H though not in a Rajyoga but the sign lord Sun is not
only in Lagna but under a Rajyoga. In D-9 Rahu in 9H with Saturn the 4th lord [Masses] , 10L[Moon] making many strong Rajyogas and Rahu in the Lagna of D-10 aspected by Mars again a Rajyoga as Lagna behaves both as trikone and Kendra and Mars is the Lord of 7H[Kendra]
In Sahstihyani Dasha he is under Sun-Jupiter-Rahu from 25th September, 2020 should bless him to win this election .

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Some other features of the chart
LL[Mars ] and 9L Moon aspecting each other at 6-12 axis.
Rahu and Ketu are under Nk exchange.
Venus[12L, 7L] and Mars[LL] are under sign exchange [Rajyoga]
8L in 12H with 6L[Mars] under the sign exchange with Venus 12L, perfect V.R.Y.
Jaimini Rajyogas
Mercury[Ak] +Mars[Amk] in 5H from KL
Pk[Venus] aspected by 5L[Jupiter]
Moon and Venus aspecting each other is a Jaimini Rajyoga.
AK and Amk again aspecting each other in D-9.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rajpursh Shatruhanta yoga [ A government official who vanishes the enemies]
In Lagna Chart if exalted Jupiter in 1,4,7,10,5 or 9H and Moon or Mercury or Venus is conjunct or aspecting the Jupiter.
In case of Mr Joe Biden Jupiter is exalted and Moon in 10H not only making the Gajkeshri Yoga but also influencing the Jupiter being in 10H from Jupiter.
At present he is in Jupiter-Rahu-Jupiter in V.D and Sun -Jupiter-Rahu in Shastihayani Dasha.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 15 Oct 2020

In the chart of Joe Biden 7L Venus in Lagna, so Dwisaptati Sama Dasha is applicable. He is under Mars-Jupiter-Jupiter. Mars and Jupiter are at 4-10 to each other. Jupiter[5L] is exalted and Vargottama in 9H of D-1 and in 10H
of D-9. Mars is under the sign exchange with Venus[7L,12L]

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Oct 2020

Hi,

I had cast the gentleman's birth-chart (with a slightly earlier birth-time) and observed planetary positions and their conditions. Below are a few notes that might be relevant for this thread/discussion:
1. For the records, placement of 12th lord Venus/Shukra in 1st and 1st or Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja in 12th is not a good sign... it creates an Ashuba Yoga for the native. Further, Venus/Shukra seems to be too close to Mrityu-Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. Probably helps explain the unfortunate death of his elder accomplished son... at the prime of his age.
2. Sun/Ravi the 10th lord seems to have lost out to the 12th lord Venus/Shukra, in the Planetary race. He is not really a happy camper.
3. Placement of 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana in the 6th house (in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu) is not a good sign either - nor him placed too close to Mrityu-Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. This should easily explain the devastating grief he and his family endured soon after he was elected a young Senator. Incidentally, Lagna Lord also happens to be a strong Roga-Karaka. His aspect, along with that of enemy Mercury/Budha and Rahu don't bode well.
4. Placement of Sun/Ravi and Saturn/Shani-dev in 1-7 axis is a cause for concern...to me. As are Rahu-Ketu in the other Kendras.
5. I'd like to understand his misadventure (would appreciate if anybody could help me understand), at his first shot at the Presidency in 1988 - around the start of Rahu Maha-Dasha (placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, Royal Throne is the sign of Magha Nakshatra). Mind you, as per Vimsottari Dasha system, his Rahu Antara-Dasha should have started now...
6. Similarly, I'd like to understand (would appreciate if anybody could articulate the reasons/causes) for him missing out on the Presidency in 2008, after starting his Uccha or exalted Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha.
7. With the stated birth-time, 3rd house of courage, pro-active initiatives also seems to be close to Mrityu Bhaga.
8. As per Shashti-hayani Dasha system, he will be starting Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha shortly...
9. As per Dwi-saptati Sama Dasha system also, he is in Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha...
10. Lastly, a powerfully placed Retrograde/Vakra Jupiter/Guru as the 3rd and 6th lord in Dasamsa or D10 is not really a benefic. His aspect on the 10th house has done well to get the Vice-Presidential post/position to the native... 10th lord Moon/Chandra being conjunct Yogakraka Saturn/Shani-dev or the Parivarthana Yoga between 9th lord Mercury/Budha and 10th lord Moon/Chandra does create a Raja/Dharma-Karmadikari Yoga. But then, can they deliver the ultimate... is the million dollar question. Isn't it?

PS: For whatever they are worth, I think (purely a personal opinion) the incumbent has challenges too...

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 22 Oct 2020

Donald Trump
14 june 1946
10.52 am
New York, USA

ASCENDANT - LEO.....the king.

His current dasa of Saturn is weak but his next dasa lord mercury in 11th is strong rules his status which could help him. AND his maha dasa lord Jupiter is strong in 2nd.

In my view, TRUMP would win.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 07 Nov 2020

So, we are at a stalemate! Seems the results will go through court challenge. Any new predictions t this point?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Nov 2020

Hi,

In my humble opinion, it is not a stalemate... whatever the current situation might seem like - no matter what category of race in Special Olympics, there is always a winner. I'm personally amazed by the critical role played by (and interesting aspect of) "Desha-Kaala-Patra", in the run-up to election and now, in the immediate aftermath.

Sincerely...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 07 Nov 2020

Observe the role of Rahu in both the charts. Mr Trump is under Jupiter-Saturn-Rahu. The anter dasha lord Saturn in 12H aspecting the 6H[ court case] and Rahu in 10H under Rajyoga. Mr Biden is under Jupiter-Rahu-Jupiter. Anter Dasha Lord Rahu in 10H and the sign lord under Rajyoga . Rahu usually give confusion , and see the confusion regarding the election result .

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 07 Nov 2020

Biden beats Trump to US presidency .

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 09 Nov 2020

Biden is projected as the winner by media, is legally not President-elect at this time.
the electoral process is not over.

Let the process work out. There are a number of lawsuits going through the system and a number of states will be doing recounts. If these results are certified by December 12, he will concede.
There is no rush, since the outcome could change if his legal team prevail.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Nov 2020

Hi,

I'm inclined to think the balance could very well tilt, if the delay is longer... or gets unreasonably stretched. Kaala/Time will probably control the country/situation - might be a critical and testing time for law of land / constitution.

Sincerely...

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 10 Nov 2020

Sujit wrote:
09 Nov 2020
Biden is projected as the winner by media, is legally not President-elect at this time.
the electoral process is not over.

Let the process work out. There are a number of lawsuits going through the system and a number of states will be doing recounts. If these results are certified by December 12, he will concede.
There is no rush, since the outcome could change if his legal team prevail.
There is no legitimate case. His legal team will not prevail. I think there is not full understanding of the us political system in this thread.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Nov 2020

Hi,

I'm sure most of us are aware of the normal or regular process and schedule of the US Presidential Election. Thought I'd reiterate and share my understanding here. So, the next important steps, along with associated dates in the process are:
1. 8th December — Last day for all the states to resolve election disputes (if any).
2. 14th December — Electors (Electoral College) in their respective states meet to cast their ballots.
3. 23rd December — President of the Senate receives electoral vote certificates. Incumbent Vice President Mike Pence is serving as the President of Senate is supposed to do his part.
4. 6th January - Congress counts electoral votes and President of the Senate (Vice President Mike Pence) will formally announce the result. Objections if any to the electoral ballot must be submitted in writing for due consideration.
5. Finally, on 20th January, the Inauguration Day, President-elect and Vice President-elect are supposed to be sworn into the office.

In a casual exchange with a highly learned and knowledgeable friend, I was reminded of the upcoming Solar Eclipse on 14th December 2020 (incidentally, it happens to be the same day, when the Electoral College is scheduled to meet for casting their ballots - Step:2, above). Mind you, it will be a total solar eclipse where the Moon/Chandra will completely block the Sun and cast a shadow over the Earth (give it a few hours, but the effects will linger on).

Coincidentally, President Donald Trump (per publicly available birth details/information) was born during an eclipse, wherein Ketu had eclipsed his Moon/Chandra - more importantly Rahu-Ketu in transit will be over his natal Rahu-Ketu and a powerful placement at that. I'm sure very few will dispute President Donald Trump's capabilities - specially when Rahu-Ketu are in control. For the records though, his Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra, will be in Sandhi/Cusp - caught in transition, way too close to Gandanta degree. Jupiter/Guru will be too close in proximity to Saturn/Shani-dev, Mercury/Budha will be eclipsed by Ketu. So, I'm inclined to think there is going to be some drama, at the bare minimum. Ultimately though, I'm inclined to think (and hope) Dharma will prevail - although a bit concerned with Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev being pre-occupied.

Thought I'd share this tit-bit and help fuel the fire...as also urge interested folk to ponder over possibilities.

Sincerely...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 23 Nov 2020

Donald Trump has accepted a formal US transition should begin for President-elect Joe Biden to take office.
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55052640

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Nov 2020

Hi,

Agreed... President Donald Trump's supports seem to be deserting him (for obvious and good reasons). But then, behind the scenes, I'm sure all will agree there is a continued denial.

For the records, Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi and (Neecha or debilitated) Moon/Chandra will be in Shandi/Cusp and in transition to Dhanur Rashi - being way too close to Gandanta Degree (during the upcoming Eclipse) is a matter for concern for President Donald Trump. Otherwise rest of other Grahas/Planets are either preoccupied or would possibly be contributing to nefarious thoughts/ideas or plans (behind the scene or in the background). Please be reminded, Rahu is the Karaka for Maya or illusion...

Sincerely...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 05 Jan 2021

Trump tapes: US President Donald Trump tell Georgia election official Brad Raffensperger to 'find' votes, cancel Joe Biden win
4 January 2021
trump and melaniaWIA DIS FOTO COME FROM,REUTERS
Dem don record di US President, Donald Trump, as im bin dey tell Georgia top election official to "find" enough votes to cancel di election result.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes," Mr Trump tell Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger inside one recording wey Washington Post release.

Mr Raffensperger reply for di audio say Georgia results dey correct.

Joe Biden win Georgia alongside oda swing states, im win 306 electoral college votes to Mr Trump 232.

Covid-19: See guidelines wey goment say office & business must follow as work resume
Lisa Montgomery: Only woman wey dey US death row go face execution in January
Since di 3 November vote, Mr Trump don dey allege say wuru-wuru dey di election without providing any evidence.

All 50 states don certify di election result, some after recounts and legal appeals. So far, US courts don reject 60 challenges to Mr Biden win.

Congress go soon formally approve di election result on 6 January.

Mr Biden, wey be Democrat, go dey inaugurated as president on 20 January.

Meanwhile, voters for Georgia go vote again on Tuesday to elect two senators for di state. The result fir determine di balance of power for di Senate.

If the two Democrat contenders win, den dia go be equal numbers of Republican and Democratic senators, and Kamala Harris, di Democratic vice-president-elect, go get di deciding vote.

Mr Biden Democrats already dey control di lower House of Representatives.

Wetin we call dis Video,
Donald Trump: "I just want to find 11,780 votes"

Wetin happun during di Trump call?

For di audio wey Washington Post release, pesin go hear as Mr Trump dey tok to Georgia secretary of state, dey apply pressure.

E insist say e win di election for Georgia and tell Mr Raffensperger say "nothing wrong if you say you don recalculate".

Mr Raffensperger respond say: "Di challenge wey you get Mr President na say di data wey you get dey wrong."

Later for di call, Mr Trump say, di rumour na say dem tear up some ballots and comot some voting machines from Fulton Countyfor di state - but Mr Raffensperger lawyer don say dat one no happun.

Di president come threaten di official with possible legal consequences.

"You know wetin dem do and you no dey report am. Dat na criminal offence. You no fit let am happun. Dat na big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer," Mr Trump tok.

E come call for di extra 11,780 votes - wey for give am a total of 2,473,634 votes for di state, one more dan Mr Biden, wey receive 2,473,633 votes.

E tell Mr Raffensperger to re-examine di result for di state.

"You fit re-examine am, but re-examine with pipo wey wan find answers, no be pipo wey no want to find answers," e tok.

"Mr President, you get pipo wey submit information and we get our pipo wey submit information and den e come before di court and di court get to conclude," Mr Raffensperger reply. "We have to stand by our numbers, we believe our numbers dey right."

On Sunday Mr Trump tweet say Mr Raffensperger never give details of di fraud wey di president dey allege. "E no get clue!" di president tweet.

Mr Raffensperger tweet back: "Respectfully, President Trump: Wetin you dey tok no be true. Di truth go come out."

Di White House never comment on di release of di audio.

But Kamala Harris call Trump comments "a bold abuse of power."

Another thing we de for inside dis tori
US election update: Electoral College vote Joe Biden winner of election against Donald Trump
15th December 2020
US election news: Donald Trump sack election official wey say no fraud happun for di exercise
18th November 2020
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-55526726

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 20 Jan 2021

Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th US president at the Capitol in Washington.
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-55730500
I hope now the prediction made well in advance has come correct , due to grace of God.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 02 Jul 2021

Checking this after a long time!
Jupiter came through for President big time! @ADC great reading!