Saturn -Aspect -Own House

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
snsharma
Contributor
Contributor
Saturn -Aspect -Own House

Post by snsharma » 22 Aug 2020

In general,when a house is aspected by its owner,it strengthen that house.Is it applicable to Saturn?
Under what conditions, does it strengthen its own house?
Under what conditions, does it weaken its own house?
Experts, please throw some light.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn -Aspect -Own House

Post by revribhav » 14 Nov 2020

It is usually excellent for wealth with occasional loss.
the female native of with sun-saturn in the 6th aspecting 8th house in aquarius during around 30 is self earning person, with a loving husband; though about a couple years ago her Mobile was snatched in a running train as it got slower in the Rajdhani train.
details
3/01/90
20:36
Delhi

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 22 Nov 2020

Dear Revribhav Ji,

Will Saturn's aspect on own house strengthen or weaken that house?

Regards,
Sathya

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 24 Nov 2020

After 40, it is usually strengthening ; I have the chart of a female native in her 50's she is the owner of several properties as her husband earns from a nation far away from India, an associate professor in a University, her daughter unable to qualify for a doctor in India also studies medical abroad.
From Moon, the Aries Saturn in the 7th accompanied with Mercury, aspects her fourth house in own sign,Capricorn.
20 May 1970
08:30
https://www.quora.com/What-can-be-said- ... hri-Soni-3

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 25 Nov 2020

Any planet aspecting its own house will strengthen the house. Saturn is no exception.

TKC

parvesh

Post by parvesh » 28 Nov 2020

One needs to see the nature of planet that aspects its own house. It is not wrong that they would "LIKE" to strengthen their own house, but their nature could harm their house as well.

For example - Mars - Even if it is aspecting its own sign, does not ensure that it will only give positive effects of those. It would not hesitate in doing harm of the house where it aspects. Similarly Sun.

It all depends what you want to see. Generally any thing that is biological gets harmed. I coudl give you examples if you want. (Mars aspect 5th own house, could give mis-carriages)

Saturn - Though would secure its house. But because of his nature would slow down the positives from that house.

I hope that helps.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 01 Dec 2020

Thanx Soni ji,TC and Parvesh for your time.

Parvesh:Does it hold good even If Shani is functional benefic? Please explain if time permits. I am just a beginner...

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 02 Dec 2020

Let me share my humble experience, hoping that it will prove useful to someone or confirm some conclusions.

I have Saturn the 2nd and 3rd lord in 8H. Conversely, Moon the 8L is in 2H, hence there is a Parivartana. Saturn aspects his own 2H from his position in 8H.

1. I have never faced financial issues in life. But in all honesty let me admit that I have always lived in what some may call a frugal lifestyle. Despite a reasonably good financial status, I am just unable to mentally free myself to elevate my lifestyle.
2. Just a few months before the advent of my Saturn Dasha (which is in progress now), my mother passed away suddenly.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 06 Dec 2020

@Hari :My heartfelt condolences Hari my prayers are with u and family.
@Parvesh:Please show some light on Shani's aspect on 6th house.