Mercury in Aquarius Ascendant : Benefic or Malefic

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3
Mercury in Aquarius Ascendant : Benefic or Malefic

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 22 Jul 2020

Some questions have come my way regarding benefic or malefic role of Mercury in Aquarius Ascendant horoscope.

This is a debatable topic because interpretations tend to go in different ways :
-) Mercury and Saturn (Lagna Lord) are friends - hence positive/benefic results
-) Mercury and Venus (Yogakaraka) are friends - hence positive/benefic results
-) Mercury overall in Kumbha Lagna is a benefic
-) Mercury is a mixed bag being owner of one positive (5th house) and one negative (8th house).

However, I would like to differ from these interpretations :

+) Personally, my take is that if any planet - remotely or anyway connected to the 8th house would give negative results (it may get mitigated if another planet is posited in the eight house - according to some streams of astrology..but still!)
+) Virgo is MoolTrikona for Mercury and Virgo falls in the 8th house in Kumbha lagna horoscope - hence Mercury's 8th house malefic results would overshadow it's 5th house benefic results.
+) Therefore, Mercury would overall/generally give negative/malefic results in an Aquarius ascendant horoscope.
+) However, positives of 8th house also would take affect.
+) The intensity of it's malefic results may not be as much because Mercury is friends with Saturn, Venus and Rahu..and Aquarius ascendant.

"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Virat Verbs

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 17 Jul 2022

Hey All,

I haven't been as much of an ardent follower of cricket after Sourav and his core team's era. So many emotions those days - could connect and relate with his team..nostalgia really!

Anyway, still I feel each team needs personalities and Virat and his good batting form is essential for Indian team. I particularly like the way he celebrates for his teammate's success with passion, exuberance and fervor - that I find selfless and admirable and for that, I want him to do well and hence I am reading his horoscope!

November 05, 1988, 10:28:00, Delhi = ?!

Quick glimpse at his chart, the first thing I am kinda inquisitive is whether the birth time is 'naturally' accurate or had it been rectified to accuracy (assuming the birth year to be correct?)? It may be very much possible that the birth time may (be completely some else or) very well be roughly around +-10:21 hours - predictions (mentioned below) then tend to be 'somewhat broadly' more in tune.
Therefore, I am reading the horoscope in combination of the both the timeS, broadly as a time-range (accuracy of year factor may further broaden the range) :

Irrespective, what clearly shows out in the horoscope is that the present Venus period may not be a successful one till around second-last week of September 2024.
Situations may improve after that during the Sun period. However, he may be more successful then in abroad matches and tours as compared to domestic games. If he uses new (never known earlier) techniques or variations in his sport - he may be successful.
Cat's Eye or Lehsunia may be suitable gemstone for him for success and name, fame.

However, in the present Venus period, there's an exception : he may do (very) well in his sport from this year end (around November 2022) to mid 2023 as that period may be positive and benefic. Tinges or flashes of the positives may extend just before or after the period (those depend on favorable micro dashas transits combinations).

If the birth details are correct, the horoscope shows an aggressive, doing better in leadership roles, strategising, disciplined, distracted, doubting, wealthy, happy, emotional, sensitive, sharp, passionate, perceptive, always ready for competition, cheerful and cheerleading personality.

Cheers,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments