Neil Armstrong's chart

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dashas
Contributor
Contributor
Neil Armstrong's chart

Post by Dashas » 19 Jun 2020

Neil Armstrong's chart seems to not be very strong- even though we all know how successful he was and he lived a long life. Of course, birth details should be taken with a pinch of salt

Moon with saturn in 8th (aspected by malefic jupiter)
LL venus debilitated
Rahu/ketu in 12/6 axis

August 5th, 1930
12:31 am
Ohio, US

what's people's view on this?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Neil Armstrong's chart

Post by Sishya » 14 May 2021

Hi,

I accidentally ran into this thread and can be credited with hit numbers 265 and 266. It is indeed interesting that we've had quite a few hits and no responses, in this forum, where I believe we have some stalwarts/experts... I mean knowledgeable folk - although many of the popular contributors of yesteryears are missing action these days.

Fun thing about Astrology is that an Astro-enthusiast, very much like a good politician can dispute the input information (birth data) or confess limited knowledge, when the dots don't seem to connect in the celestial sky.

On my part, I spent some time to cast a birth-chart using the information above. Quite frankly, I was not really impressed - perhaps due to my limited knowledge/expertise. Thereafter, I also took the trouble of searching relevant details and casting the birth-chart of Edwin Eugene Aldrin Jr. alias Buzz Aldrin... also popular as Dr. Rendezvous, the gentlemen who is credited with being the 2nd human on Moon/Chandra (after Neil Armstrong). I used the information publicly available on the internet https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Aldrin,_Buzz

Name : Aldrin, Buzz Gender: M
Birthname : Edwin Eugene Aldrin, Jr.
Born on : 20 January 1930 at 14:17 (= 2:17 PM )
Place : Glen Ridge, New Jersey, 40n48, 74w12
Rodden Rating : AA

And, guess what? I'm a bit disappointed... perhaps I've missed some critical aspect - would appreciate if others pitched in and shared their thoughts/opinions and standout observations.

Sincerely...