7th Lord and having many wives

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
7th Lord and having many wives

Post by hari766 » 16 May 2020

I read a BPHS sloka that states that when the 7th lord is in debilitation, the native will have many wives. But there is another sloka that states, when the 7th lord is exalted, the native will have many wives. How should these slokas be interpreted?

Nitin21

Re: 7th Lord and having many wives

Post by Nitin21 » 16 May 2020

Namashkar Hariji,

While the debiliation part of shlokas has conditions like mercury and saturn also being in 7th navamsa for two wives, the exaltation is about multiple wives on account of sukha prarabdha.

the decoding should also be carefully examined with regards to legal partners too as 7th denotes all types of legal partnership.

thank you
nitin

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 7th Lord and having many wives

Post by Caliber » 18 May 2020

[quote=hari766 post_id=294102 time=1589648213 user_id=11140]
I read a BPHS sloka that states that when the 7th lord is in debilitation, the native will have many wives. But there is another sloka that states, when the 7th lord is exalted, the native will have many wives. How should these slokas be interpreted?
[/quote]

My 7th Lord Venus is debilitated in 6th House and luckily, I have only one loving motherly wife though we fight everyday.
God bless you.