Mega Wealth & lottery winners

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor
Mega Wealth & lottery winners

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 07 Apr 2020

Dear learned and learning members,
I am not an expert in any means. I am just trying to learn. so i want to share what I found. Charts i looked at are D-1, D-2( J. Hora calculation settings recommended by author) and some D-9 also had below combinations

I got the birth details from astrodata bank, and articles on saptarishis website.
Things "I" noticed in rich people chart that I have saved in my J. Hora is, (rich meaning in hundreds of millions, atleast 40 million USD). is that, they have saturn venus and or Mars moon combination in D-1, D-2 and or D-9, especially venus-saturn in the sign of taurus was prominent in chart of lottery winners who won around $45 millions or more, Bill gates has this in his 9th house in his D-2 chart. one $42 million winner has moon-mars in cancer in 9th, and saturn-venus in capricorn in 3rd in his D-2.

other things are:
1) venus or saturn in venus signs, alone or conjunct
2) mars in own sign
3) saturn in own sign
4) saturn & mars in Capricorn
5) Venus & saturn in taurus, i saw this in many charts
6) moon mars together, where atleast one of the two is exalted or own sign.
7) Venus-sat or Mars-sat in friendly signs or in mutual aspect won smaller jackpot in lottery

i saw both 6 & 5 in $266 million lottery winner jacki cis , $42 million lottery winner D-2, $149 million lottery winner d-2 chart,

bill gates has Sat-ven in venus sign in D-1 and D-2 and moon mars in 4-10 axis in his D-1, and in D-2 he has venus sat in tarus

elon Musk has ven-sat in taurus in his D-1

$266 million lottery winner jacki cisneros has venus- saturn in 4-10 axis in his D-1, and ven-sat & moon-mars combination in his both D-1 & D-2 charts

Jeff Bezos has Mars- Sat in capricorn in his 11th house

Birth details of the charts i have observed are: :arrow:

$42 Million lottery winner
16 sep 1950
@4:15 pm in lawrence, massachusetts, USA

Jeff Bezos
12 jan 1964
11:33 am in albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

$149 mil lottery winner
16 dec 1954
2 am
Bogota, colombia

$1.7 million lottery winner
4 april 1932
3am, detroit, Michigan, USA

$2 million lottery winner
23 june 1969
11:05 am
Paris, France

21 million lottery winner
29 oct 1932
6:30 am
Cleveland, Ohio, USA

$26.7 Million lottery winner
5 Dec 1954
12:19 pm
Brighton(subdiv), Massachusetts, USA

$266 Million lottery winner Jacki cisneros
28 Sept 1970
2:52 am
Whittier, California, USA

What have you guys observed in wealthy people's charts? please do share, and please correct me if i am understanding things wrong. Thanks

Nitin21

Re: Mega Wealth & lottery winners

Post by Nitin21 » 07 Apr 2020

8th house is of unearned wealth and 5th of speculation. Rahu and These two houses must be connected and strong to give such gains.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 07 Apr 2020

astroduffer wrote:
> 8th house is of unearned wealth and 5th of speculation. Rahu and These two
> houses must be connected and strong to give such gains.

Achhaaaaaa! I am go back to my database and try that on the charts too. And my chart too :D
I should be focusing on MBA applications, but watching astrology videos on YouTube at 1 am here. I wish if I had that kind of dedication for academic studies. May lord have mercy!

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 07 Apr 2020

take the case of jacki cisneros. Rahu and Saturn are 8th lords, venus 11th. all three are strong and under the influence of jupiter the planet which expands the properties it aspects or comes in contact with. Rahu is limitless and expansive too.

but then all in that window of lagna will not get lotteries. NAvamsa is fruits so it should support too. Rahu and jupiter are in exchange and in saggitarus and aquarius signs. Venus of gains self placed.

this much is enough to give huge gains.