Activating ,strengthening & weakening a planet

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor
Activating ,strengthening & weakening a planet

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 04 Apr 2020

What are the ways to strengthen, weaken and activate a planet?

From my understanding so far, to weaken mars get physically tired, by working out in a gym, running etc. I don't know how to strengthen it or activate it if it's weak or something

Venus- activate by buying branded clothes?, strengthen by staying well groomed everyday, use perfume, keep car & house clean ,neat and smelling nice. Weaken by donating venus related items?

Moon- strengthen by meditations, taking shower/bath everyday. Drink lot of water may be?

Sun- control it by meditations, surya namaskara, spirituality?

Mercury- by donating mercury related items to weaken it, to activate it buying a pen or book and use it everyday?

Jupiter - if bad donate yellow sweets? To strengthen help a guru like person, say a poojari at temple, help your parents & respect them never disrespect your parents or teachers? Take blessings from parents. How to activate Jupiter in chart? Wear yellow sapphire if well placed & is a benefic?

Saturn- to weaken donate black umbrellas to people, be respectful to servants, donate Saturn related items to poor old and physically disabled (legs particularly) . To strengthen follow all public rules, law, be courteous to others, don't lie steal or cheat. How to activate saturn in your chart?

Rahu- to activate, drinking alcohol, eating non veg. To weaken its adverse effects clean toilet at your home?

Ketu- to tame its effects don't lie, love animals with tails, especially dogs & cats, worship lord ganesha, become spiritual. What activities will worsen ketu in your chart other than lying?

Please correct me wherever I am wrong, and add things you know please. Thank you

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Activating ,strengthening & weakening a planet

Post by KMD » 14 Mar 2021

Hi,

These are interesting observations. A general rule is to treat persons signified by these planets with respect like for example, to please Sun and Moon one must respect and take care of one's parents

Regards,
KMD

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Activating ,strengthening & weakening a planet

Post by KMD » 23 Mar 2021

Hi,

Adding to the above, here's a story.

It is said that both Sri Ram and Ravan had exalted Mars in their charts. Therefore, both were great warriors and also had wonderful brothers.

But there was a difference. Whereas Sri Ram treated all his brothers very well, Ravan abused his brother Vibhishan. As a consequence, Mars was pleased with Sri Ram who emerged victorious in the battle against Ravan.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."