Worst placement of Saturn.

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sathis
Contributor
Contributor
Worst placement of Saturn.

Post by sathis » 07 Nov 2019

what is the worst placement of saturn?

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Worst placement of Saturn.

Post by aquarian.sun » 07 Nov 2019

Techinically the 1st house...That's were he looses his digbala.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 11 Dec 2019

aquarian.sun wrote:
> Techinically the 1st house...That's were he looses his digbala.

Also it’s marana karaka sthana for saturn .

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 11 Dec 2019

some how it does not seem to be correct . when Jupiter has digbala in first house , he is said to be very good in giving the good results in 7 and 10 also. Saturn in 1 house may give trials and tribulations , so he may have been branded as not good in 1 house . As a functional benefice he gives very high rate of success if he is placed in 1 in libra . In astrology for every rule there is an exception and for every exception there is a rule .

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 12 Dec 2019

@iladevi19 Yeah but we don't talk exceptions...I have Saturn in Lagna Capricorn, i started a lot of topics about my chart and placements,and it didn't give any results.I'm not good looking and i'm stuck in the lower class of society though i struggled to climb up in the world.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 12 Dec 2019

Hows saturn in the first house for Taurus lagna, being the benefic planet?

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 12 Dec 2019

Saturn usually gives success and recognition after 36 years of age . If the chart has no other bad yogas and if lagna is strong Saturn definitely gives success in his mahadasa . In lagna Saturn does not give good looks , though this rule rule has an exception in case of libra . LIBRA SATURN gives reasonably good looks and also makes one dutiful to the mother which blesses the native with anatha punya karma .

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 12 Dec 2019

My life started with Saturn Dasha...should i expect succes after 36 even in this case?

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 12 Dec 2019

Any planet has its full impact in it's mahadasa , though we can't say it does not give some yoga in other dasas depending upon their association with the said planet by aspects , placements , and nakshthra position . In astrology my interest is pertained to academic discussion only , so I AM NOT GOING IN TO THE PREDICTIVE PART . I don't know other planetary positions &influences in your case . I am sure many of our friends in the forum would definitely help you in this regard . But please do not misunderstand me in this issue . ALL FULL TIME ASTROLOGERS have got their own commitments and bills to pay . So when you want any consultation ,is it not fair on your part to pay and take consultation . I beg your pardon for taking this liberty . Here I am once again saying that I am not a professional astrologer and I am not qualified enough to give predictions .

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 13 Dec 2019

Saturn is good for both lagnas but I had seen charts with Saturn in lagna only in the close circles . Saturn is in exaltation in Thula where as he just emerges from debilitation in case of Taurus .Logically speaking the difference should be given due consideration as per my view .

sathis
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sathis » 13 Dec 2019

I see many astrologers saying saturn is the planet which gives longevity. does saturn gives longevity in the first house?

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

yes . he gives longevity if placed in lagna . But though there are certain general rules , every chart has to be studied and analysed on case to case basis .

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Worst placement for Saturn in any chart as per my experience is 7 house .

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 15 Dec 2019

@iladevi19 Saturn in 7th will not left you unmmaried regardless how venus is placed,7th lord etc.Bad or good...you will have a marriage.At least one...

sathis
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sathis » 15 Dec 2019

iladevi19 wrote:
13 Dec 2019
Worst placement for Saturn in any chart as per my experience is 7 house .
Many astrologers say saturn gives very good results in 7th. many astrologers say saturn gives good results in upachaya houses that is 3,6,10,11. in which houses saturn gives more longevity and in which houses it gives less longevity?

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 16 Dec 2019

Saturn gives marriage if placed in 7th house but the quality of marital life is too unsatisfactory . As far as longevity is concerned he gives good longevity if placed in 11th house . In 7 house he has directional strength but longevity is not so good as per my observation . Saturn in 3 , 6 , 10 , 11 gives good results but 11 seems to be the best place for him. In house 3 problems regarding younger siblings , in house 6 health problems , in house 10 fall from power are the inherent weak points . Even in house 11 also he could give headache from children . So the conclusion is that Saturn gives head ache , no matter where he is placed ,as he is a first rate karmic planet and it is his role to punish and teach lessons . From the point of view of spirituality Saturn is the best benefice if one is interested in spiritual sadhana .In 7 he gives marriage but from mundane point of view it is very unfortunate event even when he is yogakaraka and the wife is sincere , devoted , dutiful .

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 16 Dec 2019

Also, saturn in 8th is supposed to give good longevity. But how about retrograde saturn in 8th (in own house)? Does it still give good longevity?

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 18 Dec 2019

Is better to be married,even if is not satisfactory,then remain unmarried and rise quastion marks to people around you...They might take you as gay for example lol....So Saturn in 7th is good.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 18 Dec 2019

@aquarian.sun, just because people around won't raise the question of being gay, it's a good placement? I strongly disagree. Iladevi19 ji's explanation seem very apt. I know someone who had saturn in 7th, husband was a big alcoholic and passed away in middle age. Only then she got some relief in her life.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 18 Dec 2019

@Dashas Saturn in 7th will not left you unmarried...only in extreme cases where the chart is bad overall.That's why is a good placement.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 19 Dec 2019

My husband has saturn in 7th retro, Libra Lagna, Lagna vargottama in Navamsa. Venus and Jupiter in Lagna. I am Pisces Lagna. Not alcoholic but drinks for pleasure and with wife. I have given up. I don’t drink and never will like it. Yet we party every Saturday. I am asking him at least change the day saturn will be malefic but no.

I have read in an article about Navamsa that if Navamsa lagna lord is in rasis’s lagna the individual is dominant and the spouse has to either take it or leave it. That seems to be my case. I have libra Navamsa with saturn and Jupiter in my 7th Navamsa. Jupiter is retrograde. My 7th lord mercury in Navamsa lagna in libra.
I actually need a remedy so he stops it. Vegetarian but enjoys alcohol.

Best regards
Jstchl

sathis
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sathis » 19 Dec 2019

I know many people who are unmarried enjoy their life happily.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 19 Dec 2019

sathis wrote:
19 Dec 2019
I know many people who are unmarried enjoy their life happily.
Probably they didn't want to marry...and that's another thing.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 19 Dec 2019

@aquarian.sun, it is okay to be married or unmarried, as long as one is happy. The point here is you cannot say some placement is good because it will give marriage. If someone's sole purpose is to just get married, no matter how the marriage is, then it's good. If purpose is happiness in marriage, then it's not.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 19 Dec 2019

It is better not to get married and live a happy life rather than getting married and lead a veritable hell of life .