Planet in Enemy/Debilitated house with good Shadbala strength.

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor
Planet in Enemy/Debilitated house with good Shadbala strength.

Post by karthik6244 » 25 Oct 2019

Hello VedicAstrology Members,

Greetings:

I would like to understand what if a planet is in enemy house / in 6,8,12 but with good shadbala strength. Then How the planet mahadasa will be?

Ex1:- Say for a Gemini Ascendant Venus is in 12th House which will be Taurus with shadbala strength of 1.51 (Referring PL/Jagnnada Hora) then how the mahadasa of the planet be? Since Venus is in 12th house but in his own house (Taurus), how venus mahadasa will be?

Thanks In advance,

Regards,
Ram.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Planet in Enemy/Debilitated house with good Shadbala strength.

Post by lefteye » 25 Oct 2019

Planets in enemy houses undergo an avestha- sushupta for level of alertness and two different avestas deepta and khala with respective to their mood in case they are exalted. Sushupta avesta yields nil results. All other avestas are to be checked to assess the status.

Exalted Mars,Venus and Moon are all not treated by the house lords as friends.

In enemy's signs-Dukhita ; in great enemy's signs-khala(mischievous) Debilitation has not been given for separate avesta.

Planets with good strength need to aspect some special lagnas like Hora lagna,Gati lagna etc to create raja yoga signs.Otherwise raja yoga won't be felt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 27 Oct 2019

Dear Lefteye, Below is my DOB
20.Nov.1980
18:05 PM
Vijayawada
Now I have most of the planets in 6,8,12 then will these planets give malefic results during the dasha, right now i am going through 8th house mars dasa.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 27 Oct 2019

Presently you are under Mars-Rahu-Venus. Mars is the 7L and 12L in 8H aspecting the 3H and Rahu. Rahu is under the Nk exchange with Mercury. So the dasha is like Mars-Mercury-Venus . Venus and Mercury are under rajyoga but in 6H. 5L and 3L are aspecting each other means you have good writing and communicating skills. Kemdrum Moon is the weakness in the chart.

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 27 Oct 2019

Dear ADC, Thanks for your explanation, just one more question
From last 12 years I have seen nothing but losses in all areas of life, in Moon MD(12th House), Mars MD(8th House) Presently going through this,
I want to know atleast in Rahu MD(3rd House) how the dasa will be? Will it give favourable results.

Thanks In Advance,

Regards,
KSR.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 28 Oct 2019

Karthik
Your birth time needs rectification. Adhana lagna should be in 7th to natal lagna. With your timings it is in 12th. In this corrected timing your lagna is Aries.

Mr.Santhanam has given some dictums in BPHS to identify lagna,those are difficult. This one liner was given by Pt.Sanjay Rath. New timing will be 16.48.54.You have to consult your elders for confirmation of time. I corrected my BTR by 1 hr and found it to be right with new lagna while analysing past events.

Don’t go by hospital timings. They have never reported a right time after delivery.

In both the cases your planets don’t undergo much change. D60 amsas remain the same but for lagna,Sun and Moon. D12 amsa is same for Moon and Sun also.
The upagrahas also occupy unfavourable positions. Saturn, Jupiter and Indrachapa are in Hasta.
Venus and Upaketu are in Chitra 3. This is ekapaada position in both timings.
Your birth yoga is Vyatpata. There is a just 1.1 Degree conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. If Aries is lagna Saturn plays villain and if Taurus is lagna Jupiter plays villain in this otherwise rare conjunction. It would be excellent if a benefic aspects this conjunction.

In ayana bala you have lower strengths for Sun,Moon and Mars. Venus is also lower. These are the planets required for meeting out crisis. Moon sitting in Aries in Aswini is not able to handle issues due to inherent weakness by the presence of upagraha vyatipata.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 28 Oct 2019

Present anter Dasha of Rahu can given some positive results as Mercury is conjunct with Venus a rajyoga,but after some struggle and hard work.