Does Rahu takes everything back what it gives during it's Dasa

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Does Rahu takes everything back what it gives during it's Dasa

Post by revribhav » 28 Sep 2019

I have one third of my life(presently 54) during Rahu dasa (completed in 2006)and my un-ambiguous experience is that it does not ; the dictum may apply to the natives who are having a negative rahu by selfish scheming and manipulative nature.

Rahu is so forceful and indomitable that it can swallow the sun (the king of the kings) it is the power of destiny to balance the forces that we find contradtictory.

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Does Rahu takes everything back what it gives during it's Dasa

Post by GodGrace » 04 Nov 2019

Your experience has proved that it should not be taken as dictum. Thanks for sharing this fact to us sir.
Regards.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 06 Dec 2019

No it does not ! Gone through rahu MD from 1999 till 2017. In the 9th house Pisces ascendant while leaving he took my father with him. Gave me bad bosses and not good career opportunities I feel . Made me religious too. Sent me abroad. Also had bad things happen to me drove me to desperation regarding marriage relationships I feel and clouded my thinking. During rahu-jup 2 years I did but prayers morning and evening with lalitha sahasra nama and Vishnu sahasranama. Undertook pilgrimages.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 08 Dec 2019

Rahu is an illusion in essence . What he gives gets evaporated in course of time unless he is with a functional benefice.It is rather difficult to generalise as he acts differently in different cases .

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 25 Dec 2019

Rahu does not take back what it gives. The truth is that it neither gives nor takes. It’s our ego which gives us things, feelings, thoughts and desires. Once our ego is crushed, we ourselves don’t feel the need for any of the things we once desired. Rahu (through the illusions it creates) wants us to shed our ego, just like other planets. It wants us to Realize that nothing was, is and will be ours. We need the illusion to come out of it, just like we need darkness to come out of it and see the light.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 30 Dec 2019

I had a good Rahu dasha and Guru dasha took everything. Without ego, survival in physical form is not possible. Besides, we have to learn to channelise ego. Even rishis has big ego issues like sage durvasa. Rahu shows the possibilities. On the other hand, guru dasha took away all hopes.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 21 Jul 2020

The question emerges in multiple variations since ages..and is a never ending debate topic of sorts.

Rahu may bestow goodies and needn't necessarily take away all those - Rahu and Ketu usually leave their mark (materialistically/emotionally/symbolically) towards the end of their major periods - especially, more prominently during/towards the end of their mahadasha and bhukti.

As I see charts..this remains an eternal quest, however, overall/generally and not conclusively I personally feel that natal Rahu does best (during His dasha and transits) in 6th house.
Also he does good in 11th house. He does moderately fine in 5th and 1st house. He is a mixed bag of positives and negatives in 10th, 9th and 3rd. Rahu in the remaining houses does not yield positive results.
However, as I mentioned earlier, these are dependent on house signs, nakshatra, degrees, aspects, conjunction and transit and dasha combinations.
Not to forget Ketu! For example, Ketu in 6th house might just do well too - exceptions galore!
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 22 Jul 2020

Anybody has read the above said DICTUM in sanskrit verse ?
If yes kindly post that with name of book,shloka No and Chapter etc:
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.