Jupiter in trika houses maybe a blessing in diguise

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Jupiter in trika houses maybe a blessing in diguise

Post by revribhav » 03 Sep 2019

I am a reasonably happy and fortunate person, I have Jupiter in 12th house that is 9th lord.
Interestingly, some of my regular friends have 12th Jupiter, all of them have been blessed with promising children.

Duryodhan the kaurav prince of Mahabharath had Jupiter neither in 6th,8th or 12th but in the 10th house; Ravan the demon king of Ramayan had 8th house Jupiter.

Jupiter has inherent tendency of causing “weight” to the house of it’s occupation; in my experience a trika {sixth,eighth or twelth} Jupiter is a blessing in disguise provided the native lives the lifestyle of empathy and kindness.

Kalyanverma writes Brihaspati’s Karakatwa that it always keeps to dharma, is stable , clever and forgiving in temperament {dharma is doing one’s duty and does not mean religion in the present context}.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Jupiter in trika houses maybe a blessing in diguise

Post by iladevi19 » 05 Sep 2019

Jupiter as 9th lord means either it is 6th and 9th lord or 9th and 12th lord . In both cases 9th lord ship a very auspicious lord ship could have given very good results . When a planet owns 12th or 2nd house along with another lordship it is said he gives the results of the other lordship only . In your case if he is in the 12th as 6th lord it is a sort of vipareetha rajayoga though some disappointment is felt as the 9th bhava is concerned like separation , difference of opinion with father etc, 9th lordship promises good results only .If he is in the 12th as 9th and 12th lord he is in own house which is good for all practical purposes . So it is a special case and would not be subject to generalization .

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 05 Sep 2019

I have Jupiter in 12th house, during its dasa that continues since 2005 I may have lost a little due to unabated dispute with my employer, the losses are compensated by gains; I feel it has elevated my family repute, made me human and sympathetic person.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 05 Sep 2019

so it could be jupiter is your 6th and 9th lord .

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 06 Sep 2019

It is something more than that, it has nakshatra exchange with fourth house mars, the Karaka for cancer ascendent.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 07 Sep 2019

So as 9th lord in 12th , had Jupiter given any foreign assignments . Nakshathra parivarthana with Mars means rajayoga also as Mars is 5th and 10 lord and JUPITER is 6TH AND 9TH lord . Houses 6th and 10th connected with career and 9th and 12th connected with foreign travel and residence .

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 07 Sep 2019

I've heard somewhere that charts where Jupiter is in 8th or 12th are kind of locked....predictions must not be made on such charts.

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 08 Sep 2019

I've my Jupiter and Mars in 8th... lots of inexplicable hurdles and misfortunes :(... literally, gave up on life... :(

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 09 Sep 2019

I have Jupiter, my lagna and 4th Lord in the 6H. According to some scholars, Jupiter's Kendradhipatya dasha is removed if he is placed in a dusthana. My Jupiter dasha has been very good (obviously, after Rahu Ji's dasha the Jupiter dasha is bound to feel good, all the same....) Due to Gods grace I have enjoyed very good health so far.... unlike what you might expect from the dasha of a planet in 6H. I also have Jupiter in Pisces in Navamsa, and in Cancer in Shashtyamsa. I feel, if placed in Dusthana the overall strength of Jupiter will matter a lot.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Jupiter's divine aspect in 10H has protected me in various ways... I have 3 planets there...altogether Jupiter influences a total of 10 Houses in my chart in this way. Despite making mistakes and taking huge risks in my career, I continued to get new opportunities, and always felt a divine support in my life throughout...

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

"Duryodhan the kaurav prince of Mahabharath had Jupiter neither in 6th,8th or 12th but in the 10th house"

In my humble understanding, Jupiter in 10H if reasonably strong, must indicate a consultant or teacher....Duryodhana for all his other strong traits, was not known for his teaching skills.....so I presume his Guru in 10H must be Debilitated....:)

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 10 Sep 2019

hari766 ,10th Jupiter is not essentially a teacher; the negative effects of this position may indicate a person who is excessively proud.
My elder son has excellent education during his 8th house jupiter dasa, he is an IITian from Delhi and recently completed post graduation from IIM ahmedabad.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 10 Sep 2019

Om Guruve Namaha

Jupiter is the Guru and its sole karakatwa is Optimism and Expansion. Its a very inclusive planet that tends to provide light in the most darkest of hours. Jupiter does not always tends to give very auspicious results as Shastras mentioned because to get results from Jupiter, one should follow their own belief system. Jupiter is the Karaka of one's own belief system, the belief does not always have to be par of social system, ethically or morally.

Jupiter gives tremendous optimism wherever it sits and aspects. Jupiter gives beneficial results in 1,2,5,7,9, and 12 from Lagna. From Moon wherever Jupiter sits it gives optimism in that area of life.

In 1st house Jupiter gain Dig bala it will have a aspect on all the dharma bhava 1,5,9. A person generally becomes an easy going couch potato. Person is admired even in even very uneasy circumstances.

2nd house Karala Bhava Nasho Jupiter is natural dhana karaka but dhana as in education, family and lineage values. Too much of optimism in 2nd house that one always feel wealthy but does not necessary have the resources accumulated. One generally tends to make an extended family. Hampers marital life. Jupiter here does not necessarily makes on rich but wealthy. Riches comes under domain of Venus.

5th House : Expands creativity, knowledge and gives very few brilliant children. Children tends to overpower the parents. Being natural 9th lord in 5th expands fortune. Speculation tends to give good results.

7th House : Very good public image, Generally lot of people find the native suitable for marriage, It does well for person;s career (7th becomes bhavat bhavam of 10th house)

9th House : Karako Bhava Nasho Person follow their own belief system fervently to the point nothing else seems right except their own view. Ideal placement if benefic or else too much of father, religion and dogma.

12th house : Guru in swabhava. Generally 12th house is the house of dissolution(Moksha). A Benefic Jupiter generally advances the soul by aspecting in all moksha houses, well received while traveling. Doesnot tends to provide material benefits but alone peace of mind and Ancestors are always available in the dream world to help the native attain moksha.

Now in Trika house and artha houses : 3,4,6,8,10,11,12

3rd house : 3rd house is the house of communication, logic, shot speeches. House of Mercury. Guru can never be comfortable being a Sales man. Even though message seems always believable , credo (9th house) but looses the essense.

4th house : Expands too much of stability and security and nourishment. Native does not think about higher beliefs. 4th house is in 6/8 position. Generally life revolves around stability.

6th House : Optimism towards even dire conflicts and debts. Does well in career with Ministry of services as it aspects the 10th house. People does not believe he is ill or in debts unless a hard transit of Shani (Reality) aspects the Jupiter.

8th House : Too much of transformation, Prone to many iterations, In many cases chronic unemployment for a long time, Loss of Dharma ( 12th from 9th House)

10th house : Public believe the native be more knowledgeable and gains more respect than he deserve. He gains fame on deeds which he is never does. Native sustains faith but there is element of hypocrisy.

11th House: Hopeful of gains, Tremendous optimism sometimes may falter their desires, 11th house is a regulated house of Rahu and Shani. Everyone is welcome.

PS : These are my general interpretation. Result vary according to Jupiter's nakshtra and placement in Lagna Chart and Navamsa. My own Jupiter is with Sun in the 9th house Dhanu Lagna. I am constantly traveling and never could stay stable in a location for more than 6 months.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 10 Sep 2019

revribhav wrote:
10 Sep 2019
hari766 ,10th Jupiter is not essentially a teacher; the negative effects of this position may indicate a person who is excessively proud.
My elder son has excellent education during his 8th house jupiter dasa, he is an IITian from Delhi and recently completed post graduation from IIM ahmedabad.
Dear Sir,
Could you suggest any remedies for Jupiter in 6H for Sagittarius ascendant?

If a Guru asks me to do something that is difficult for me to do at present, is it right to politely refuse him?

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Guru - a Sannyasi in this case

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

For me, Jupiter is in the 5H in Bhava, 6H in Rashi from where he is aspecting the Moon in 2H

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 11 Sep 2019

Hari,
For Dhanur lagna , as you mentioned Guru will not do good when placed at Kendras due to kendradhipatya dosha.For you 6th house is an inimical sign for Guru.Had guru been placed at 8th house which is a friendly sign,things would have been different.For me Guru is at 7th house Gemini.I was not rolling inside Benz during Guru dasha .

Note: whaaazz up there? Got a new job?

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 11 Sep 2019

When it comes to benefic nature Jupiter is not a blemish less benefic for all lagnas . For thula lagna he destroys all indications of the houses he is connected by placement and aspects . For Taurus he gives better results as he happens to be 11th lord also .Same with Aquarious .As 3rd and 12th lord he is relatively better in 3rd ,6th and 12th houses .For Saggitarious he helps the native where ever he is lagnadhipathi . Lagnadhipathi said to be shushubha . For LEO he spoils the bhava where he is posited .For Gemini he does the same . For Aries , cancer and Scorpio he seems to be giving good results irrespective of placement.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 11 Sep 2019

snsharma,
Yes Guru in 6H for Dhanur lagna means he is in his adhi satrus house. But on the positive side, due to 6H being an Upachaya, things are only going to be better !! 😁 And the past hasn't been bad either. All in all, I am happy enough with a Guru ascendant - although you really aim for the stars you can expect to end up at least on top of the hill.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 20 Sep 2019

For Libra Ascendant & Taurus Ascendant Jupiter being in Capricorn is most welcome. For these Ascendant natives, Jupiter being in trika is not beneficial for married life is concerned.

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 12 Oct 2019

I have Jupiter in 10th house, Gemini lagna. Guru dasa is the worstest phase of my life. Just cant wait for it to get over.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 12 Oct 2019

Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear Lucky girl!
Luckygirl wrote:
12 Oct 2019
I have Jupiter in 10th house, Gemini lagna. Guru dasa is the worstest phase of my life. Just cant wait for it to get over.
Luckygirl, for Gemini Ascendant natives, Guru rules 7th house as MTK sign. He is Māraka lord & is also Bādhaka lord. Even though it's own house, problems will definitely be there. More so because, Jupiter is in Kendra & is the dispositor of your Ascendant lord. But as it is in own house being an Amk, in this period only you will be introduced to some good Philosophy in life as It is in Pisces, It'll be Shiva.
I feel that your main issue being Mercury as Ascendant lord in Bādhaka's house.
I am a student of astrology!

ॐ पराशर ऋषये नमः।🙇🏻🙏🏻
सर्वम् दक्षिणामूर्त्यपणमस्तु।💘 इति तत् सत्।

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 12 Oct 2019

Yes I got introduced to my guru at the start of guru dasa.
All philosophy is ok. But I want to stop suffering both physically and mentally. I am actually terrified of future scared screaming even want to go beat up all the planets that are delivering my karma. :)

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 12 Nov 2019

I am about to start my jupiter dasa next year. I hope it is not bad. Jupiter is my 7th and 4th lord and is placed in my 12th house along with moon (11th lord). Rahu was pretty bad but it has gradually gotten better. i just hope that means jupiter period will be OK for me.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 11 Dec 2019

Luckygirl wrote:
> I have Jupiter in 10th house, Gemini lagna. Guru dasa is the worstest phase
> of my life. Just cant wait for it to get over.

With Kendradhipathi dosha being in Kendra doesn’t help. I have a relative is Kanya Lagna with Jupiter in the 7th in Pisces. It didn’t help matters at all or I may be wrong. She also has ketu and saturn in the 8th. Saintly husband and evil extended family and in laws ??? Husband never stood by her when it mattered. Husband is also Kanya Lagna with Jupiter in 2nd. Born into affluence but never cared or was never rich. Wife and family never got to see a dime.

It’s just like archangelraphael mentioned

>>2nd house Karala Bhava Nasho Jupiter is natural dhana karaka but dhana as in education, family and lineage values. Too much of optimism in 2nd house that one always feel wealthy but does not necessary have the resources accumulated. One generally tends to make an extended family. Hampers marital life. Jupiter here does not necessarily makes on rich but wealthy. Riches comes under domain of Venus.>>