how to see the organ of the body in the chart?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ganapathi
how to see the organ of the body in the chart?

Post by ganapathi » 28 Jul 2019

Namaste to all,

I have read that there are 3 levels of interpretation of the body parts:
1. Rashis representing the body parts like aries head, scorpio private parts etc
2. Houses representing the body parts like 1st house head., 7th house private parts etc
3. Planets representing the body parts like moon for heart, sun liver, venus kidneys etc

In my aquarius rashi chart, I have Jupiter in 10th house of scorpio sign. How to read the body part of this house?

Thanking you in advance,
Regards
Gana

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: how to see the organ of the body in the chart?

Post by lefteye » 01 Aug 2019

It is difficult to pin point a single body part from a single source. We may have to Drekkana representations for parts. Shastamsa's 6th house,Dwadamsa's 88th amsa for diseases and 85th amsa for longevity, and the 6th and 8th lords' dispositors. There is a mention about stars representing body parts. All these have to be checked. A broaders spectrum of planet/house-diseases/body parts can be found in BV Raman's Hindu Astrology, NE Muthuswamy's book, and 3rd volume( KP reader-3) named Stellar astrology. Current develpments-in KP has extensive coverage on body parts. I am not able to attach images here.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

ganapathi

Re: how to see the organ of the body in the chart?

Post by ganapathi » 01 Aug 2019

thanks lefteye. I will explore the pointers you gave and update you back.