Tell us your Three Favorite planets and Why?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Tell us your Three Favorite planets and Why?

Post by Shivoham » 16 Jul 2019

Share with us your favorite 3 planets & what according to you sets them apart from others :?:
This is like a survey of psyche of astrology enthusiasts.
I am starting this thread by mentioning my favourite three Astrological Planets & I will later mention reason one by one.
1. SATURN
2. VENUS
3. KETU

I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Tell us your Three Favorite planets and Why?

Post by Seeker108 » 16 Jul 2019

1 Jupiter- The guru's wisdom helps with everything, as life is based on a series of decisions.

2. Mars - If beneficial helps fight through the problems and obstacles brought on by Saturn's tests.

3. Venus - Without beauty, love, comfort life feels dry and meaningless.

Most of what people write will come from there experiences, like I have seen people say Saturn is the great karma lord and they love Saturn. others that are going through Saturn dasha causing poverty being humiliated by everyone come to hate the planet. So each experience will leave a certain imprint on there mind of that planet. For me I love Jupiter everything becomes easier if you gain knowledge and can see with clarity.

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tell us your Three Favorite planets and Why?

Post by vidhyanine » 14 Aug 2019

@shivoham why these three??
Smile