KP vs full traiditional

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor
Re: KP vs full traiditional

Post by Bhishma » 01 Jul 2019

Other KP Principles which proved its validity in this case and those below for reference. These have been already made available in KP Ezine magazine. Could not remember which edition but proved with the applicability over 50 charts approx. Sorry for the poor memory of me. If I could track which edition, will surely mention here asap. I even tested these myself on nearly 7 charts and it did match perfectly .

Love with Arranged Marriage:
----------------------------------------------
5th CSL signification of 7 and simultaneously 7th CSL signification of 5

In this case Sa ( 5th CSL signified 7 ) and Rahu ( 7th CSL signified 5 )

now the next,

Intercaste Marriage:
------------------------------------
More supporting KP facts.

1) 7th CSL or 5th CSL should be linked with Rahu/ketu at Star/Sub levels and signify the Love/Marriage related Cusps (5,7).

here Rahu ( himself 7th CSL linked to 7 & 5 )

2) 5th CSL Sa linked indirectly with Ketu.

Pattern here is Sa --> Mo ( Star & Sub levels ) and Mo --> Ketu at Sub level. Overall, Sa --> Mo --> Ketu

3) the Husband Karaka for girls Mars again linked to nodes.

Here, Mars --> Ketu ( at Star level )

All these are already covered by Lexji in his KP analysis above. I'm just mentioning the KP basics for other astrology fanatics to follow and understand easily to the best of my little ability.
Lex wrote:
01 Jul 2019

On a side note

Her separation is inevitable in future.
@Lex Ji, kindly confirm if this fact is in synchronization of the below KP pattern and punarpoo failure ?

Me the planet SL of 7th CSL Rahu signifies 6. Further, Mo the planet SL of 5th CSL Sa at star/sub levels signifies 1,6,12 ( negative houses to love/marriage ). Adding fuel to fire, Ketu being SL of the 2nd CSL Mo. Finally Ve albeit significator of 5,7,9 ( supportive houses of love/marriage ) also does signify 4 ( negation of 5 (love) ) and the husband karaka Mars albeit significator of permanent tie with partner , 11 with support of 5 & 7 further signifies 10 ( negation to 11 ). So separation 12 is more prominent by 6, divorce.

Punarpoo failure, whether due to the fact that Sa is retrograde ?

Sarvam Shivarpanam

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 01 Jul 2019

lovacrs wrote:
30 Jun 2019
From Traditional analysis perspective are we clear as to why Sa/Mo linkage had no impact on marriage. Related to this question is why Me-Ju period did not lead to a marriage and instead Me-Sa did.
@lovacrs Ji,

a)As per traditional perspective involvement of planet Sa related to marriage bhavas would surely halt the speed but in this case Saturn is retrograde

b) Jupiter, albeit exalted in Cancer and in 7th bhava failed over Retrograde Saturn by aspect. Reason is, does not matter how powerful any planet in giving marriage ( by it's aspect or placement in 7th bhava ) but if or by even at a micro level the bhava has Saturn's involvement ( Natural Karaka for karma )( direct or retrograde does not matter for Saturn ) no body could surpass his discretion and marriage is exclusive to Sa and only as per his will

c) Jupiter's placement in 7th Bhava is not of good sign in comparison to the pattern of Jupiter aspecting 7th Bhava ( Aspect powerful than Placement for Jupiter )

The points (a) & (b) regarding the Saturn's Retrograde explanation in blessing the most crucial karma marriage, might be conflicting with each other, but since there's no foolproof technique in Vedic astrology to accurately decipher how a retrograde planet works , I could not explain it with much more clarity. Sorry about that inability of me all lova gurus :(

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 01 Jul 2019

sammyho148 wrote:
01 Jul 2019
@lovacrs

Saturn giving marriage is not surprising at all since he is under aspect of 7th lord Moon within orb of 3 degrees,this is applying aspect since Saturn is retrograde.
Hi.... Your traditional astrology interpretation is pretty good, and best amongst I have seen. Keep it up.

The chart has Punarphoo dosha ( K.P. System) Chandra and Shani's relation is very bad. Native must have gone through tough phase in her marriage for getting the confirmation of relationship marriage from appropriate sources, as always native in Punarphoo will marry around 30 years or after. She might have faced lots of humiliations

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 02 Jul 2019

ADC wrote:
30 Jun 2019
So the analysis done earlier with time frame is correct?
Yes. You also got a few other things right. But my central question remains. How did it happen in Me-Sa period instead of Me-Ju and even in Me-Sa why in Me-Sa-Ke bypassing Me-Sa-Me which looks far more appropriate?
CRS

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

vedam33 wrote:
01 Jul 2019
Mars with Venus will give intercaste or inter religious,irrespective of location in chart . Can you give any other important events of the chart you shared for confirmation of time of birth
Mar 96 younger brother.
First full time job Aug 2015
CRS

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 02 Jul 2019

Already replied that it happened in Mercury -Saturn-Venus[20-50 hrs ]. Both Saturn [LL] and Mercury as 9L[ Luck, Bhagya] with 7th Lord Moon in 7H. It looks that time of birth is 20.50 hrs . Saturn is lagna lord in D-1 which is actually 7th from 7H[Bhavat Bhavam] and the lord of 7H in D-9. Mercury was blessing the marriage in 7H as 9L of D-1 under many rajyogas. JUPITER is the 12 lord and 3L FOR THIS LAGNA Jupiter is with no rajyoga. Jupiter is also debilitated in D-9.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sammyho148,
Let us compare Me-Ju and Me- Sa
Saturn
Negatives - 1st lord in 1st ("I" factor is prominent, bonhomie with others (7th) not easy), natural malefic aspecting enemy's sign and enemy. Taking Moon's aspect on Sa as a positive can at best be for our convenience, especially since Mo is no Dasa/Sub/Antara lord. Lord of 7th in Navamsa (although I am averse to reading Navamsa as a chart)
Positives - Lord of 7th from natural Karaka Ve, UL lord. But inimically laced in 12th from the relevant sign
In debilitation sign in Navamsa. In sixth from 7th in transit.
Jupiter
+ves - Exalted in 7th, conjunct 7th lord who is a friend. in 5th from 7th in transit.In star of Me, the Dasa lord. Lord of 11th from UL
-ves - Enemy of Dasa lord aggravated by conjunction, in 6th from UL, in 6th in Navamsa, debilitated in Navamsa

Does this favour Saturn or Jupiter?

At the next level, event bypassed Me-Sa-Me and occurred in Me-Sa-Ke period. This is even more unexplainable (to me at least!).
CRS

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Lex, Bhishma for inputs from KP perspective.
Even here, I am of the opinion that Me-Ju period (in fact I had expected it to happen in Me-Ju-Ra period when I saw the chart some years back) than in Me-Sa period. Sa has double negation (1st and 6th).
Yet again, if it had to be in Me-Sa period, then Me-Sa-Me is far stronger than Me-Sa-Ve. Primary signification of Ve is 6th, being in the star of Ketu who is in sixth. I would say Me-Ju-Ma or Me-Ju-Ve were also bypassed.
CRS

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 02 Jul 2019

Lova crs
If you don’t get angry I want to share one thing on this’s chart with regard to time of birth . Is the person who shared the chart knows you well . Is it possible that the time of birth can be in the morning 8.35 am with that all the events were matching ,with 8.45 pm the person of the chart might be eldest only , but you told she is having one eldest and one younger sibling.
If you are very much sure no issues , let you only confirm and no unnecessary arguments or sarcastic comments from other members

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

vedam33 - No confusions about the time of birth, other than of-course the couple of minutes that Hospitals may err in recording. I confirm she has an elder and one younger sibling.
CRS

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I told my opinion

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Is she related to you

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No. It came through a friend. Since astrology is a hobby for me, my friends keep passing on charts with questions, usually for corroborative opinion. :)
I actually saw the chart may be five years back.
CRS

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 02 Jul 2019

@lovacrs,

I would mostly agree to what you've said other than one point.

I don't necessarily see Saturn as a negative from a marriage point of view in the chart since he owns 2nd house in addition to 1st house as per traditional principles. Lagna lord can never be totally negative by himself, lagna lord needs combination of 6 & 10 to be negative since it is always a combination of houses that negate/deny marriage as per Nadi/KP principles. If you read B V Raman's take on marriage significators, he clearly mentions that Lagna Lord is capable of facilitating marriage especially if he receives an aspect from the 7th lord and previous periods have been fruitless. To me the clinching point is that Saturn is in Moon's nakshatra in addition to receiving Moon's full aspect - it is like Moon delegating his power to Saturn.

In my assessment as well Jupiter is better placed to cause marriage, hence I believe that Jupiter AD most likely caused the relationship to bloom while the actual ceremony of marriage happened in Saturn AD.

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 02 Jul 2019

@ADC Ji, sorry for the delayed compliment from my part... but it's better to be always late than never... You were the 1st in this case to hit the bull's eye on the marriage timing perspective... hearty congrats :)

I've got few queries to be rectified on your analysis especially on D1, D9, D60 & AV. If it's ok with you will post them here... else we will have a separate topic for the discussion since I'm sure it would lengthen the brainstorming process. :)
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 02 Jul 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 02 Jul 2019

Thanks, but I am unable to understand your queries. I am not a K.P astrologer. I am not matching my astrological analysis after the event. It is purely from Parashari angle and without knowing the event.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If interested I can share my analysis with tob of 8.35 am , is the birth Of C section

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In the chart which you shared it is showing delay of marriage due to slow moving planets like jup and sat plus one zero given by sat , further there is no blessings in the chart to get married earlier and it is showing she is the eldest or only child , due to delay of sat and jup marriage should occur after 32 years ,so I got doubt even if changed the tob by 5to 10 minutes it is showing as eldest or only child
With tob of 8.35 am her marriage timing is matching it is my personal view no more arguments pl
With tob

Har Har Mahadev

Post by Har Har Mahadev » 02 Jul 2019

Wow. So 12 hour BTR in action again! Basically, changing night into day. The only thing remaining is to change the gender of the native. LOL.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 02 Jul 2019

:D
lovacrs wrote:
02 Jul 2019
Thanks Lex, Even here, I am of the opinion that Me-Ju period (in fact I had expected it to happen in Me-Ju-Ra period when I saw the chart some years back) than in Me-Sa period. Sa has double negation (1st and 6th).
Yet again, if it had to be in Me-Sa period, then Me-Sa-Me is far stronger than Me-Sa-Ve. Primary signification of Ve is 6th, being in the star of Ketu who is in sixth. I would say Me-Ju-Ma or Me-Ju-Ve were also bypassed.
As explained in my previous post. Guru is her 12th cusp lord ( enjoys only bhava lordship of 12th, and a secondary lord for 2nd though strong Meena sign signification) and Budha in rapt conjunction with Guru and also in sub of Shukra

I don't have her chart now, I supose Ketu in 5th bhava ( though in nirayana rasi in 6th)?

On a Lighter note, since you only mentioned year of birth year in two integers numbers, I got confused was it A.D or ADC or B.C ? :) , than I took the year of birth as appropriately for chart analysis

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 02 Jul 2019

dEAR LEX,

I GAVE YOU AN OFFICIAL WARNING IN ANOTHER THREAD AND STILL YOU TOOK AN UN NECESSARY DIG AT ADC,,HENCE YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM FOR TWO WEEKS...PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND WHEN YOU COME BACK PLEASE STICK TO YOUR ASTROLOGY AND NOT MUD SLINGING.
regards
ramanan

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Har Har Mahadev wrote:
02 Jul 2019
Wow. So 12 hour BTR in action again! Basically, changing night into day. The only thing remaining is to change the gender of the native. LOL.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes changing the gender at least I am trying to analyse, but the person who is talking is not able to analyse commenting is easy job than analysis

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 02 Jul 2019

ADC wrote:
02 Jul 2019
I am not a K.P astrologer. It is purely from Parashari angle.
Even I'm not a KP astrologer :D ... in fact, I'm not a astrologer at all by profession... it's out of my passion :)

Yeah, I could grasp what you meant and I want to discuss the concepts of D1,D9 & AV relating to marriage from Vedic Parashar perspective only. It's true that I've a passion for KP but, that does not mean I'm totally against any other system, be it Vedic, Nadi etc...in fact I'd like to evaluate the results from amalgamation of analysis of the 3 systems of ( Vedic Parashar,KP and Nadi ) :)

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 03 Jul 2019

But here to analyse charts interest going away ,because of certain members adverse comments on personality instead of on astrological analysis