KP vs full traiditional

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: KP vs full traiditional

Post by lovacrs » 03 Jul 2019

One more input received (traditional) on mail from a friend.

"Moon sign is stronger than Lagna. Hence judgement should be done from Moon sign. In that case Vimsottari should start from the star of the ascendant. The event has happened in Ju-Sa-Ve period."

Personally, I have not come across this rule (that vimsottari should start from ascendant star while judging from Moon). Is this an accepted practice? If yes, does it mean that all events need to be seen this way?

CRS

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 03 Jul 2019

To judge which is stronger is moon or lagna , it should be judged from shadbala strength plus has to find out where is moon located and it’s strength plus lagna lord and its strength. Further some astrologers analyse based on moon chart only after native crosses 40 years approx

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 03 Aug 2019

The choice of lagna is inconclusive.Sage Parashara frequently says to inspect from lagna Moon and Sun. The circumstances are not described. Mantreswara says to calculate 64th navamsa from Moon only whereas Parashara says to check this both from Moon and Lagna. Then we have another branch- to look from Arudha lagna. We can see many examples in COVA 1 and 2 of Pt. Sanjay Rath explaining the outstanding performance of planets in 11th from AL. He doesn't stipulates other varga conditions as I remember.

I was analysing the shadbala of Mukesh Ambaniji. There is a method to see the average of 2,5,9 and 11th lords shadbala and multiply it by 1/6. That resultant is in percentage. If it is more than 72 native is ok with finance.With this dictum I worked out for Mukesh Ambani and it is around 76. I have 75.5! His second bhava has 469 shadbala. I have 540. :lol:

He has AL in Cancer Mars is in 11th from AL. Same is placed in 5th from Varnada. Ha has Rahu in 10th from Varnada and Saturn in 11th. All other special lagnas are placed in better amsas.
His Hora chart has better 2nd lord. His Adhana chart has better placed plants.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्