We Are All Spiritual Beings

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
We Are All Spiritual Beings

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 25 May 2019

Hi Learned Members

One famed astrologer said that D9 (9th bhava) shows you the karma that you are going to experience in this current life. But the more correct statement is that D9 shows uou how God has given you the resources so that uou can tackle the karma that you need to go through in this current life. The exact karma that you will experience in this current life actually comes from D20 (8th bhava). The Lagna, our own self (physical, astral, spiritual etc.) is an expansion of the 8th ie. 6th from the 8th. So we are basically spiritual beings with karma and until our karma has fully exhausted, we cannot go back to the spiritual world indefinitely, we must be reborn again.

Our time of death is fixed when we are born. So 8th also shows our time of death, remember 1st collapsed back to the 8th at death also. But 12th being 5th to the 8th, shows after some time has elapsed when we die, only then Yama and Ketu decide whether you qualify for moksha or not. Thus the 12th shows moksha.

Thus your D20 chart is very important.

Aldo 1st is the house of freewill and consciousness. Even if your 8th house is loaded with past karma, through awareness of the higher self, you can overcome many of the karma without needing to experience it ie. befor the Lagna expand into the 6th. And if you have strong 10th bhava, better still, ask Krishna to help you dissolve all your karma. And throughout, get Shiva to help you balance the tattwa which is the connection between the 9th and the 1st.

Best Regards
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: We Are All Spiritual Beings

Post by Shivoham » 25 May 2019

Very Khood information. Quite enlightening. What do you think about my D20? Specially Saturn, Venus, Jupiter Conjunction in Cancer in 12th.
31st May 92, 10:46:55 Jaipur, Rajasthan 26N55 75E49
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: We Are All Spiritual Beings

Post by Shivoham » 25 May 2019

To suffice in one line Vimshamsa i.e. D-20 is seen for spiritual abilities with in a person. My Gnosis is weak in the aforementioned Varga.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham