Ketu & Astrology

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Ketu & Astrology

Post by Shivoham » 21 May 2019

Modern day astrology is concerned more with prediction rather than understanding of the self through knowing astro theology. Prediction has mainly to do with intuition. The planet responsible for intuition is Ketu. I personally consider it as the most significant planet in Astrology. Mercury is responsible for learning & understanding but intellect is limited, it can't go beyond a point. Intuition begins where intellect ends!
Let's see what combinations works for strong intuition power. Saturn, Moon & Ketu Combination or Relation in the chart bestows the native with strong precognition power. When we look into KP Astrology, it gives significance to logic so Mars becomes significant. I have seen many engineers have liking for KP Astrology in comparison to other paths of astrology. So for being good in KP, native needs support from Mars, The Ketu & Mercury. If one has a strong PAC in their chart then one would excel in KP. For learning Jaimini Astrology, one needs support from Mercury, Ketu & maybe Jupiter as well. For Nadi Astrology, the most important planet would be Venus in combination with Ketu & Mercury.

I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ketu & Astrology

Post by Shivoham » 22 May 2019

Ketu, Saturn & Moon close conjunction happening right now in Venus's Purva Ashada & Venus herself is in her own Bharini Nakshatra. Good time for sadhna related to development of vaak siddhi & intuitional powers.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 12 Jun 2019

Yes Shivoham.... I remember once vedicmaths said "The knot tied by the creator Brahma is not easy to be deciphered"
I heard that Ketu's role is very much important in understaning hidden things..If you have any info,Please share.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 27 Mar 2021

Hi,

There is a nice write-up on Ketu in Journal of Astrology. Here's the link.
https://www.journalofastrology.com/arti ... cle_id=433

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."