Mars/Rahu conjunction

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gansub
Contributor
Contributor
Mars/Rahu conjunction

Post by gansub » 18 May 2019

We have a Mars Rahu conjunction in transit Gemini right now. Two people's charts have this Mars Rahu conjunction and this helped them in science and technology. One is Albert Einstein in Capricorn (Mars exalted with Rahu) and Linus Torvalds (in Aquarius with Mars Rahu conjunction). In general is this combination powerful for research, rebellious creativity ? Both seem to have this thread of going against the societal flow and creating a new world of possibilities. Helping others in career acquire fame and wealth. So what is it about Mars/Rahu combination that produces this ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mars/Rahu conjunction

Post by Sishya » 25 Jun 2019

One within my family has this conjunction and hence stirred my interest quite a bit... more so since the conjunction is in Capricorn (Mars in exaltation with Rahu) for an Aries ascendant. I've read in multiple places (books and online), that Rahu enhances Martial capabilities in this combination - more so in the areas of science and technology.

Purely based on my observation of a very close family member, I've wondered what to decipher of this combination. The individual is an endless source of energy, with a lot of grit... and capabilities. But then, I've only seen the loved one struggle throughout this life - has always operated at a disadvantage with all competitors/enemies/adversaries in all spheres of life - including professional. The one saving grace is the individual has survived the harsh world and managed to carve out a very small niche for self, in the teaching profession.

In summary, this combination has continued to be a bit of an enigma for me...