How Rahu behaves in 3rd house(Cancer on Aslesha Nakshatra)

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SalenaJane
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: How Rahu behaves in 3rd house(Cancer on Aslesha Nakshatra)

Post by SalenaJane » 15 Mar 2023

For a Taurus ascendant, Rahu in the 3rd house (in Cancer on Aslesha Nakshatra) can have the following effects:
Strong communication skills: As Cancer is a watery sign, Rahu here can enhance communication skills and make the person a compelling speaker and writer.
Active social life: With Rahu in the 3rd house, the person may have a busy and active social life. They may have many friends and acquaintances and participate in social activities and events.
Tendency to exaggerate: As Rahu tends to exaggerate things, the person may overstate their abilities or achievements. This can sometimes lead to disappointment and frustration.
Sibling rivalry: Rahu in the 3rd house can cause tension and conflict with siblings. The person may have a competitive relationship with their siblings, and there may be disagreements and misunderstandings.
Ambition and drive: Rahu in the 3rd house can make the person ambitious and driven towards their goals. They may focus on their interests and desires and work hard to succeed.
Rahu in the 3rd house for a Taurus ascendant can have both positive and negative effects. The person may have strong communication skills, an active social life, and a drive to achieve their goals. However, they may also be prone to exaggeration, sibling rivalry, and emotional sensitivity. It is essential to consider other astrological factors to understand how Rahu influences a person's life.

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 15 Sep 2023

Hi Salena, Thanks for your inputs. It's been a long time since I visited this site.

I am an introvert, I hardly talk to others, I won't interact with outside world, mostly I stay alone. Yes I have conflicts with siblings but I haven't created them. I am not ambitious more of a devotional person. From young age itself I am into all sorts of bad habits. Still trying to move on with the life.
I am happy that someone has seen my post and replied to it.

Thanks,

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Sep 2023

Rahu is not causing much issues but has weak dispositor
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 Sep 2023

Hi,
karthik6244 wrote:
15 Sep 2023
I am an introvert, I hardly talk to others, I won't interact with outside world, mostly I stay alone. Yes I have conflicts with siblings but I haven't created them.
From August 2008 till August 2018, you were running Maha-Dasha of 3rd lord Moon/Chandra, placed in the 12th house. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, Ketu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra. They participate in Sukshma Parivarthana, at Nakshatra level.

Thereafter, you've been running Maha-Dasha of Mars/Kuja. He rules the 7th house and is placed in the 8th house. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu again. I'm inclined to think these associations are the reasons for your disposition.

Sincerely...

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 17 Sep 2023

Hi Sishya/Sujit, thanks for your inputs. If you can predict in Mars Mahadasa, now I am going through
1) Shukra Antradasa next
2) Ravi Antardasha Next
3) moon antradarsha?
Guys one line good or bad for above 3 lines.
Can you guys tell will these times good or bad? Cause I am right now going through health issues related to abdomen, neurological, bladder issues.
If I want to consult you, can you guys share mobile no or mail-id. Where I will pay and ask questions on Rahu dasa? I'm not sure as per admin rules if I can ask your mobile nos/mail-id. If I am not supposed to ask let me know how I can connect with you.

Thanks,

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Sep 2023

karthik6244,
I shall comment on current Shukra antardashsa - bad for health, finances.
Take care.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Sep 2023

Hi,

Venus/Shukra happens to be both Lagna Lord as also the 6th house of Rogashtana. He is strongly placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in Tula/Libra Rashi, which also happens to be the Rogasthana. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja. He activates Mercury/Budha posited in the Lunar Contellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu (have previously called out Sukshma Parivarthana at Nakshatra level).

Next Antara lord Sun/Ravi rules 4th house, is placed in the 7th house and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev. He'll activate Mars/Kuja.

So, depending on significances...I'm inclined to think Sun/Ravi Antara will be slightly better than Venus/Shukra and Moon/Chandra Antaras.

Just so you are aware, I believe whatever I’m doing in terms of sharing the little bit of knowledge/understanding is a way of unloading my Karmic debt. So, Astrology is not a profession for me and hopefully the lure of money by way of paid readings will not sway me.

In fact, if I had the way and means to spend time, I would have preferred to spend time counselling people… beyond sharing my understanding of their birth-chart or horoscope. In other words, I would love to spend more time helping people understand what might be going on in their lives and invest time to solve problems… but have constraints/limitations. And, I prefer to offload my Karmic debt, without bias, preference or obligations.

All said and done, I would prefer to remain unanimous and reserve the right to either respond or not. I am active on a few public forums. You can reach me out here or send personal messages and I'll gladly try and respond to your queries, based on my mood/inclination.

Lastly, the concept of Desha-Kaala-Patra (Place/location, Time and Role) plays a significant role in unfolding of Karma for an individual. In the current day/time and on a virtual (internet) platform, we are side-stepping all prescribed processes – including the need of meeting the querent in person, quiz and connect with his/her background to understand the context etc. So, most often… we end up speculating outcomes.

Ideally, it would make sense for querents to provide some background (as for information, more the merrier), with relevant details to help set the context.

Sincerely...

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 17 Sep 2023

Hi Sishya/Sujit, thanks for your inputs. Your inputs are so valuable.

I have spend money on astrologers, more than 50,000/- now. Different people on Quora provided different inputs transferred lot of amount on Phone Pe. In reality nothing ever worked. My core problem is "I am suffering from bad habits and health issues, mental tensions/job losses/financial issues". Before to 2007 Feb everything is fine in my life. After 2007 Feb I am seeing only losses. Only two questions I will ask, this same question I have asked to nearly 60 astrologers now.

1) I am suffering from multiple bad habits but one bad habit which I am not able to overcome, these bad habits were taught to me by my brother and my father. They are able to overcome but I am not able to.
I have consulted psychologists, doctors nothing worked. My bad habits keeping me all alone left out by everyone.
2) I study a lot, work a lot but not able to stand in a single company up to now. This is my 27th job, you'll be surprised when i say company names that I have worked. I have done double masters in education.

Why is it after so much of hard work I won't stand in companies. Why am I clouded with bad habits. Won't be able to come out. Why is money not staying with me. Why is everyone cheating on me.

""" After this query, I won't ask any questions. But if you really want to answer give me a genuine response what's wrong in my chart. I am sick of asking questions again and again to astrologers. That's why I have stopped asking questions as I lost all the trust.""" Thanks to Sishya your reply gave a new hope in me. For you it may be a single reply but for me a ray of new hope may be some good time will come in future.

Thanks In Advance,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Sep 2023

Hi,
karthik6244 wrote:
17 Sep 2023
I have spend money on astrologers, more than 50,000/- now. Different people on Quora provided different inputs transferred lot of amount on Phone Pe. In reality nothing ever worked. My core problem is "I am suffering from bad habits and health issues, mental tensions/job losses/financial issues". Before to 2007 Feb everything is fine in my life. After 2007 Feb I am seeing only losses. Only two questions I will ask, this same question I have asked to nearly 60 astrologers now.
Dusthana houses, dusthana lords and/or malefics being active bring about unfavorable situations/experiences. They get triggered due to combinations of Planetary placement, Dasha-Bhukti and Pleantray Transits or Gochara. These bring about Good, Bad and Ugly changes, while unfolding Karmas in your life... the same can be checked and validated by observing and analyzing one's birth-chart.

In your case, they've been active and influencing you. It would help for you to make an attempt to understand the same and validate them with your experiences.
karthik6244 wrote:
17 Sep 2023
1) I am suffering from multiple bad habits but one bad habit which I am not able to overcome, these bad habits were taught to me by my brother and my father. They are able to overcome but I am not able to.
I have consulted psychologists, doctors nothing worked. My bad habits keeping me all alone left out by everyone.
Times (Good, Bad and Ugly) change over a period, based on one's Karma. So, bad times have probably changed for good and better in case of your father and brother, helping them to overcome their bad habit/addictions and reformed them. Individual will also perhaps plays a role, over and beyond planetary dispositions. So, you can either give-up and go with the flow or try to resist to the extent possible... to overcome bad/unwanted influences. There is also the concept of collective or shared Karma. So, having a good/loving family, helping friends and well-wishers is important.
karthik6244 wrote:
17 Sep 2023
2) I study a lot, work a lot but not able to stand in a single company up to now. This is my 27th job, you'll be surprised when i say company names that I have worked. I have done double masters in education.
Why is it after so much of hard work I won't stand in companies.
Close conjunction or strong association of 10th lord of Karma-Sthana and 8th lord of Randra-Sthana could possible be a clue/hint with what you might be experiencing. Saturn/Shani-dev and Jupiter/Guru-dev being conjunct is also said to be an indication of Gow Hathya Dosha (Cow Slaughter) or Brahmana Hathya Dosha (Lynching/Killing of Sathvik/Noble folk). This in combination with not so pleasant times/period... could possibly shed some light.

That said, in one branch of Astrology called Brughu Nandhi Nadi, it is professed the said combination is a strong indication of being employed. So, you might have very well changed jobs 27 times... but how many times have you been fired and how long have you been unemployed is what you might want to wonder about.
karthik6244 wrote:
17 Sep 2023
Why am I clouded with bad habits. Won't be able to come out. Why is money not staying with me. Why is everyone cheating on me.

""" After this query, I won't ask any questions. But if you really want to answer give me a genuine response what's wrong in my chart. I am sick of asking questions again and again to astrologers. That's why I have stopped asking questions as I lost all the trust.""" Thanks to Sishya your reply gave a new hope in me. For you it may be a single reply but for me a ray of new hope may be some good time will come in future.
I'm inclined to think you've got a bit of a breather in the current Maha-Dasha of Mars/Kuja from some of your problems, giving you an opportunity to focus on and make an effort toward addressing other problem areas. Now, the important question is... what is it that you are doing to help yourself???

Lastly, there is a strong/pressing need for you to strengthen your Moon/Chandra signifying your mind. It seems to wander uncontrollably like a wild maverick. Please consider practicing Meditation/Yogasana/Pranayama regularly, on a daily basis... this will help in controlling your mind and bringing about some much needed focus.

Sincerely...

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 18 Sep 2023

Thanks for your comments,
Happy Vinayaka Chavithi to Sishya/Sujit Sir & all the forum members.

Regards,