Use of navamsa in kalachakra dasa

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Use of navamsa in kalachakra dasa

Post by lefteye » 06 May 2019

Learned Members,
Are referring Rasi charts or amsa charts in Kalachakra dasa reading? PVR ji is referring Rasi readings. What is the application of Kalachakra navamsa option given in JHora?

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Use of navamsa in kalachakra dasa

Post by Shivoham » 07 May 2019

I haven't seen a single astrologer till now who knows to use Kala chakra Dasha System properly. I have followed the teachings of Sanjay Ji but he was criticised by PVR Ji in 2009 on indiadivine for not knowing much about this dasha system. PVR himself hasn't given proper predictions many times so what can we say about him.
In Kaliyug, The one who can decipher Kal Chakra Dasha is a Jyotish Ratna.

PujaNPujari
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by PujaNPujari » 09 May 2019

Kalachakra Dasa was originally taught by Lord Shiva to Mother Parvati and that conversation was later recounted by Maharshi Parasara to his disciple Maitreya. Parasara described Kalachakra Dasa as Maanyaa sarvadashaasu yaa or that which is the most acceptable of all Dasas.

Navamsa Signs

The Navamsa signs used in Kalachakra Dasa are slightly different from standard Navamsa signs. The definition of Navamsa Rasis corresponding to each Nakshatra Pada is the key to Kalachakra Dasa definition.

First 3 Nakshatras (Aswini, Bharani, Krittika) are placed in the Savya group. The ext 3 Nakshatras (Rohini, Mrigasira, Aridra) are placed in the Apasavya group.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 10 May 2019

Shivoham wrote:
//> I haven't seen a single astrologer till now who knows to use Kala chakra//

Thanks Shivohamji. I used Mr PVN Rao's book with 2 more books to understand. Among the options in JHora Rao and Rath is the best-selecting Rohini4 in Leo. PVRji applies KC to all divisional charts.
Regards