How to Read and look at celibacy

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
How to Read and look at celibacy

Post by joyd » 30 Apr 2019

How to Read and look at celibacy--Joyd.

I came across a thread in this forum as mars and celibacy by astrovedic. It’s really a good topic to discuss.

Celibacy either it is forced, time bounded or full length like brahmacharya/bramhachari can be given by any planet in the chart depending on their particular placements. This is not bounded to just only mars, 7th-4-12-8 th lords stambhana or combustion, saturn and venus. Sun in 7th gives celibacy of forced kind. He can give marriage but also celibacy after marriage. Venus and moon in 7th gives time bounded celibacy. Venus-mars stambhana can give celibacy with platonic love .If the above mentioned lords in scorpio-Aquarius signs; depending on their nature and element can give any kind of celibacy types. For example for aries lagna natives- 4th lord moon in Aquarius [gives both permanent and forced kind of celibacy] ,6th lord mercury in 5th gives time bounded forced celibacy,7th lord venus in Taurus[permanent],scorpio[temporary],Aquarius[permanent] gives celibacy .8th lord in gemini gives forced celibacy. The same 8th lord in Aquarius gives temporary one and in Scorpio gives permanent. Dusthana lords in 6-8-12-4-7- houses can impose celibacy depending on their strength and vice versa. Mostly this kind of celibacy is time bounded and imposed one. Benifics aspects give temporary-imposed celibacy and malefic aspects give permanent celibacy. We have judge celibacy factors for other lagnas based on the above given parameters. There are so many other reasons for such different kind of celibacy. I will touch those very briefly and continue those in my next post.

To be contd.

Joyd.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Re: How to Read and look at celibacy

Post by Aum » 01 May 2019

Another Dictum I read a while ago:

Periods of Saturn and Mercury the Eunuch Planets (Antara, Pratayantra Dasha's) induce Celibacy, situational or circumstantial.

In general Mercury too play's a role in Celibacy.

Joyd,

Please breakup the long texts into smaller paragraphs for both ease of writing and your Audience acceptability.

Appreciate your contributions..

Best!

ajitk7672

Re: How to Read and look at celibacy

Post by ajitk7672 » 01 May 2019

Hi Joyd!!
Please look at the following link --
https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/p ... 00#p282900