Planets in Scorpio and Aquarius signs in all divisional charts

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
amanpatel77
Planets in Scorpio and Aquarius signs in all divisional charts

Post by amanpatel77 » 06 Apr 2019

Hello all,

I just watched "Sixteen divisions" series by Pandit Sanjay Rathji. In one of the videos, he mentioned that any planet(s) in the sign of Scorpio in any divisional charts show heavy karma regarding that planet/significations. And planets in Aquarius sign are even worse. The matters signified by the planet in Aquarius is either denied or is taken away from us.

Unfortunately, Pandit Sanjay Rathji only mentioned this very briefly. I would like to learn more about this point. As D-9 is given the most importance, if anyone could throw some light in this matter from D-9 point of view, I will be able to grasp atleast some basics. Especially what different planets in these two signs suggest. Pandit Sanjay Rathji already gave an example of Venus in Scorpio, which suggests having an abusive spouse.

Also, what does it mean to have either Scorpio or Aquarius as Lagna lord for divisional charts?

Thanks,
Aman

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Planets in Scorpio and Aquarius signs in all divisional charts

Post by justchill » 11 Apr 2019

Hmm. I have moon in Scorpio in Navamsa. It’s the 2 sign in my Navamsa chart. Moon signifies mother.
I know at least 2 other people whose moon’s Nakshatra is poorvashada Pada 4 and in Navamsa a planet in poorvashada 4 goes to Scorpio Navamsha.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 12 Apr 2019

Visti Larsen is a student of Sanjay Rath. According to one of his videos, the 10th to the Hora Planet gives wealth to your career, something like work which you would put heart and soul into. And he said the sign Aquarius leads to unfulfillment; in the case if it is 10th to the Hora Lord, the person would not delve into that work.

In my chart, Mercury is the Hora Lord in Taurus. 10th to Mercury is Jupiter in Aquarius in the 8th of Astrology. Technically I will do very well as an astrologer as a profession. But till now I have not decided go into that path. To see the problem, look into Navamsa. Aquarius is on the 7th. My lack of a mate is causing the problem.

Remember, the Rasi chart is also one of the 16 divisional charts.

Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 12 Apr 2019

I have sun and saturn in scorpio (sun gets debilitated in navamsa); moon in aquarius.
My son has moon and saturn in scorpio; Mars and ketu in aquarius (Mars get exalted in navamsa).

Per above, we both seem to have heavy karmas.. hope it's not too bad

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 13 Apr 2019

Dear Dashas,

I’m just curious. Generally has it been manageable? I wish god bless you and your family and everyone here who has helped a lot.

I am frack scared and feel like I shouldn’t have married in the first place as I worry a lot about my child. Saptamsa Lagna is in Scorpio I think with Saturn in it. As 8th sign of the zodiac. If I think about it it’s given me a death like experience. I carry the burden on my shoulders.

Shri Rath also at one point in that video( yes, I have searched the sixteen divisions video on YouTube) has said that woman with Jupiter in Aquarius should cannot have child and should not bear children. My husbands 5th house is kumbha with rahu in it.

I would be interested in experts opinions here and if anyone with Jupiter in Kumbha in Rasi and their experiences.

Best regards,
Jstchl

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 13 Apr 2019

@justchill
I had a difficult childhood and early 20s, lot of struggles, loads of sleep issues, sleep paralysis etc (main dasha that time was of Saturn).

Now (in mercury dasha) on the outside, life is good..settled abroad, comfortable life but mentally things can be taxing. I do tend to worry a lot too (which I have lately realized, is useless)...my son is only a toddler so dont know what's in store ahead..I do have Jupiter in aquarius in navamsa (with ketu)..hoping future is not too bad.