1,5,9 star lord exchange

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sub
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
1,5,9 star lord exchange

Post by Sub » 20 Mar 2019

Greetings!!!

What will be the result if in a horoscope 1st house lord is in the star of 9th house lord ,9th house lord is in the star of 5th house lord and 5th house Lord is in the star of 1st house Lord.

Freakingastro

Re: 1,5,9 star lord exchange

Post by Freakingastro » 29 Apr 2019

Besides trine houses lords sitting in each other nakshatras, nature of nakshatras & house placements should be taken into consideration too to analyze the auspiciousness of these nakshatras exchange.

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by New2Vedic » 29 Apr 2019

He is not asking nakshatram got exchanged then wat happens. His question is about planetary movements and going int o other houses, 1 goes to 9, 9 goes to 5, 5 goes to 1. Read carefully.

Freakingastro

Post by Freakingastro » 29 Apr 2019

I've read it again. It is quite clear. He is asking what happens when ascendant lord is in the nakshatra of 9th house lord. Let's take Aries ascendant for example. For Aries ascendant, Mars is the ascendant lord and Jupiter rules the 9th house. Ascendant lord in the star of 9th house lord means, it could be in the 3rd house (Punarvasu 1, 2, 3 padas), 4th house (4th pada of punarvasu), 7th house (Vishaka 1, 2, 3 padas), 8th house (4th pada of vishaka), 11th house (Purva bhadrapada 1, 2, 3 padas) & 12th house (4th pada of Purva bhadrapada). Even for house placement, there are many possibilities. Also, the nature of these nakshatras is different. Mars does not behave in the same way in all these three. So, we need more details to answer this question. Hope this is clear.

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Apr 2019

Excellent understanding between father and kid.Both father and kid are very fortunate in 1-5-9 signified things.I mean wealthy and lucky in money ,progeny,luck,longevity matters.

joyd.

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by New2Vedic » 30 Apr 2019

Why is Joyd is saying opposite to what you are saying? Both of you are wrong I feel.

joyd

For your simple understanding ,your 5th lord gives good health as the 5th house Lord is in the star of 1st house Lord..ok ? Like the same way, as the1st house lord is in the star of 9th house lord,he gives 9th house results..are you double ok?Lastly as your 9th house lord is in the star of 5th house lord such 9th lord gives progeny,luck,fortune issues to you.Hope you clear now.If i'm wrong please go on in your own way of thinking very happily.Freakin Gastro just complicated the things.sorry to say this FRKAST ji.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 30 Apr 2019

Sub wrote:
20 Mar 2019
Greetings!!!

What will be the result if in a horoscope 1st house lord is in the star of 9th house lord ,9th house lord is in the star of 5th house lord and 5th house Lord is in the star of 1st house Lord.
Lets assume Mesha.. Kuja 1st house... Kuja is also 8th house lord
9 th house... you have three nakshtras.. Moola/Uttarashada/Purvashada
9th house lord Guru also 12th lord
5th house... three nakshtras… Magha nk/Uttaraphalguni/Purvaphalguni
5th house lord is Ravi

Your question doesn't fit it into traditional astrology... for any kind of prediction, if any prediction mafde will be absurd without any logical or scientific basis
A... one has to ascertain many things lordships/ enemy/ aspect which lagna etc
b.. you had mentioned about Star Lord... Traditional astrology.. involves dasa analysis ( Vimshottari dasa)

Your Question can be answered through K.P. System of astrology.... I don't believe in giving some idiotic observations without seeing the full chart.

There is no Parivartana of star lord principles in K.P. System of astrology... you have to think logically.. if you're doing post graduation studies can you go into Primary standard and start studying... Parivartana :D
9th house parivartana with 4th or vice-versa

Therefore astrology has to be learnt with science and with logic

joyd

yes KP dont considers star lord's parivarthana but it revolves around stellar theories like star lord of sub lord like things.

@if you're doing post graduation studies can you go into Primary standard and start studying... Parivartana :D
9th house parivartana with 4th or vice-versa..

Here the logic lies -your basic education[4th/or 5th] will be under 9th lords[9th lord in 4th] dasa and PG under your 4th[4th lord in 9th] lords dasa. acc to vedic system.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 01 May 2019

Hi sub..
Only our Sages are experts in traditional astrology and they can explain with logics. For that we need extensive meditating upon them for several years to get the knowledge from our sages in explaining Parivartana. :)

Therefore I conclude.. star-lord.. which primarily rests with K.P. Followers,,, there are no parivartana in K.P. System. Anything illogical, K.P. System will not take into account. 8)

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 02 May 2019

Isn't it called Shrinkala Yoga when 3 planets are in a closed loop like this? I've read about it before but there doesn't seem to be much information online about it.

From what I've read, if 3 planets are simultaneously in the sign of each other then those planets act as if they were in their own signs. Not too sure how accurate that is.

I read that it also applies to Nakshatras but I don't know how much.