JoyD & all, Stationary Saturn, Sthambana causing planet & Moon Relationship

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
JoyD & all, Stationary Saturn, Sthambana causing planet & Moon Relationship

Post by Shivoham » 17 Mar 2019

Stationary Saturn focuses & makes us to concentrate on one particular issue & loses all of its signification but one. How to figure out the signification Saturn is focusing upon? Also, how to determine the Sthambana causing planet. Can shadow planets cause Sthambana? In my case Saturn is stationary in Capricorn & Ketu is transiting Gemini so is ketu causing sthambana to ShivpriyShani? While contemplating, I was happy on discovering something new that Saturn & moon are interconnected as if Moon influences Saturn outcome to a great extent. As per JoyDs BTR in my case from 11:12 to 10:47 A.M. due to C-Sec, the shift from Leo to Cancer Asc. makes the exalted moon even more significant. How to determine the outcome & which significance is Saturn focusing upon?
Please Guide

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Re: JoyD & all, Stationary Saturn, Sthambana causing planet & Moon Relationship

Post by justicetomeplease » 18 Mar 2019

Shivoham, A Graha is said to be Stambhana if its relative speed is less than or equal to 1/4th of its original speed.
Like for example Mercury travers 2° per day. So 1/4th of it is 0.5°/day. Then Mercury is said to be in stambhana.
Saturn takes 819 or 820 days to cover 30° say. Then it's original (average speed) will be 30°/820 (so, this will be the average speed covered by Saturn Per day). 1/4th of that value is considered to be in its stationary state.

By the way independent of speeds there are other satisfactory conditions to say for its stambhana.
Mars in Aquarius, Jupiter in Leo are said to act like stbhana.

Other examples like Rahu conjunct Mars is also said to form Kuja stambhana. So, yes Rahu causes stambhana to Mars in this case.
Other thing you've asked what are the signification are concentrated by that particular Graha is a crucial question, even I got the same doubt once up on a time. :) so let's wait for others to confirm.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 18 Mar 2019

Shivoham, the 6th Graha in weekday order is the cause of Stambhana (just now I've verified) :)
For frozen Graha's you could see the exotic Astrology channel where Visti Larsen (the Sultan :mrgreen:) has been invited. You'll get clarity on which Graha causes Stambhana while in conjunction.

An attempt to your other question on which significations a Graha would concentrate, I think we need to probe divisional charts, then we need to think where exactly the energy is concentrated. I think joyd ji will be a correct person to explain this. Request him for the same
regards

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Mar 2019

@SIVO-Are talking about your transit ketu-saturn ? or natal ? or transit saturn with reference natal ketu? pl.Be clear in your question.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 19 Mar 2019

Natal position on 31st May 1992.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear JoyD,
I didn't want to discuss this openly & that's why I wanted to get in touch with you privately & why I am finding it difficult to accept my BTR by you, mainly due to Stationary Saturn's position in 7th house in Cancer Ascendant. You know better why I will not be willing to accept it. Saturn's 3rd aspect causes suffering to the native in that house related matters, 3rd aspect on 9th house so differences with father are there in my life since my 14th year. Also, the 7th aspect comes on Ascendant, that too Cancer which indicates sexual relationship with mother or sister like relatives. Basically, Bad Karma in 7th house aspect matter. Saturn's 10th aspect would fall on 4th house which would adversely affect/kill mother & home. This 7th & 10th house aspect don't apply on me. Also, since it's stationary, it will lose all significations but one?

joyd

your saturn and ketu are not in stationary state on your birthday.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I never said Ketu but Saturn is stationary. It became Stationary on 28th May & if we consider BHPS 5 day Rule in case of Saturn then it would be Stationary Till 1st June.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I am just considering PVRs logic based on relative speed of planets to consider them as Stationary or not at that point of time. Saturn's speed is -0.004 which makes it in the state of Gyan Shakti or Stationary.

joyd

you know well about the main mental traits of cancer and they are exactly marching with you.you better to verify about your stationary state of saturn with JMC-Calendar software.Even in JH your saturn not in stationary but in retro.stationary calculation result value must show -0.0000 but its not showing this.so he is still in retro motion only.If you dont believe in my calculations then why i have to kill my peaceful and valuable time freely with your baseless questions?.To be frank the main reason why i am not responded to your requests[on my personal info like mail/cell] in your jaimini thread question is your faithlessness only.so pl go on your own way of judgements on your chart.wish you all the best.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear JoyD,
I have already said earlier that you are my favorite astrologer on LOVA, I wholeheartedly supported you where an ignorant girl kept criticizing you that Sanjay Rath has Rahu in 7th in D-9 still he's happily married. Then I informed her that Sanjayji was married to Sushmaji & then he married Sarbaniji. Why would I doubt you? It's just that for four years I was analysing things from a certain perspective & got bamboozled due to my prejudice towards it, nothing else.
Moreover, since we are talking about JHora for Stationary Planets, let's understand the take of creator PVRji on this subject. While discussing the charts of RamaKrishna Paramhans & Swami Vivekanand with Saturn's Longitudinal Speed of -0.008 & -0.005 respectively, he said that Normal speed of Saturn per day is 0.03. Note: Both are retrograde i.e. - but still stationary. According to PVRji, If the speed is slower than 1/4th of its actual speed then it is considered Stationary irrespective of whether its in forward or retrograde motion & the planet carrier the sattwik gyan shakti of the divine mother. In my case, its even slower -0.004. For the complete video, search on YouTube "New Relevations on Retrograde Planets in Vedic Astrology" by PVRji on Saptarishis Astrology Channel.

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Mar 2019

you are a little bit mistaken about your saturns stationary status degree value.To be very precisely your saturns given stn degree is called "ardha nimili' state[half closed].It means a lot, your saturn still reviewing[retro]that what he has to going to give to you.when he is in full zero value , then only he finally comes to a conclusion in that full samadhi state[poorna nimili].THt too saturn never give the result very immediately and takes a minimum plus or minus 1 month time .why dont you apply your said PVR video rule to your chart and post your findings here?i have no time to watch such lengthy hour video at present.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 26 Mar 2019

JoyD,
I have been trying to find detailed texts which deals with the topic half closed state of planets (ardha nimili) but I haven't been able to do so. Is it a Sanskrit- Malayalam or... Telugu Text? I have no command over these languages like you so I am trying to find English or Hindi versions. Can you kindly tell me how to interpret this?

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Mar 2019

@shiv-THey are not available on internet.No one scanned those old manuscripts up to so far and it is difficult too.In sanskrit text they are described as "ardha unmelana and poorna unmelana".Ardha unmelana means "half heartedly" and the second on means "whole heartedly"[poorna unmelana].

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 27 Mar 2019

JoyD
Seeing ones own chart makes one biased & blinded due to pre conceived notions. Personally, I have started to trust my intuition a lot more. Specially after the BTR, I am giving prime significance to right brain lobe ruled by Moon but here the Moon is afflicted as the birth takes place at the end of Krishna Chaturdashi, (98% completed) & it's also DK + Although exalted, it has the lowest shadbal ( even less than required). As per Esoteric info, birth at the end of this tithi makes Ketu extremely powerful. Is it true? Also, I intuitively have fear from stored waters like ponds, lakes, kunds, wells, pits. I think that's because of Rahu (sudigundams-woobi) sort of problems. May be it's because in my previous life's I met my end due to it or I am going to! Rahu- Ketu has many combinations of NBRY in the chart but I haven't seen it manifesting at all. Also, Whenever I am seeing my BTR chart, Sridevi & her death is coming in my mind. What's the connection? She also had Saturn in Capricorn in 7th which indicates spouse will have class, caste or age difference (she had all 3) Married a Punjabi, higher class & huge age difference as well. She's a Cancer Ascendant as well with Moon in 11th & DK. I think her death was a conspiracy & she didn't die from drowning. May be she was killed by her husband by poisoning which caused palpations in her arteries that lead to cardiac arrest...