About Curse and Activation

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dashas
Contributor
Contributor
Re: About Curse and Activation

Post by Dashas » 16 Mar 2019

@astrostar, I m not sure about star lord for mercury. I will try to find that. Thank you for your valuable insights. Much appreciated.

@joyd. She was born on a tuesday. If you'd like I can provide the birth details.

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 16 Mar 2019

Are there remedies for curses? Is there a way to reduce intensity? Or do these things just go on for generations?

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Mar 2019

provide..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Mar 2019

@das-As i guessed and suspected she is not having any kind of curses in chart. Let me guide you in a correct way.she born on KP13 [thidhis]and its ruler is Jupiter[3-12 lord]placed in 7th from lagna.Everyone says that as lord of thidhis his placement in 7th is very auspicious one regarding marriage matters are concerned.But he is definitely good for progeny matters but delays the marriage.There are several reasons for her marriage delay.I will mention a few of them which are very vital reasons.[BTR done]

1-The 12th is sexual pleasures.Its lord is in 8th from 12th-delay
2-From UL 12th lord is in 6th-delay
3- Jupiters 2nd house is with 2 malefics-delay
4-Jupiter itself causing delay due to obstructions caused by rahu-saturn.
5-jupiter is in saturns and rahu is in 8th lords asterism-delay
6-lagna lord saturn in 5-10th lords star but venus is a defeated planet in graha yudhha.so saturn dasa is helpless in giving marriage.
7-Moon illuminating the thidhi very weakly-no inclination and desire to marriage..
8-ketu in 2nd house is in 3-12th lords star-delay
9-sun/moon in 2-12 axis-delay
10-ketu in 4th from mars[lord of vedha/badha]also gives extreme mental aberrations.

Reg her mental health
-
Venus is practical player and moon is the guiding coach.Here in graha yuddha, coach is stronger then player.so what it denotes to us?Moon supplies emotional powers and venus turns them in to play/action.Here venus is weak but continuous flow of emotions from moon makes her in state of confusion and dilemma.She had enough emotional power/strength but she don’t have a gate way called marriage/partner to express her emotions.so what happens when one will have skills –talents but don’t get an opportunity to show them? It leaves native in frustration,depression.ultimately native looks like a paranoiac to society. Both moon-venus in rahu's stars.such placement intensifies and leads to abnormal mental behaviours.saturns 3rd aspect on these 2 planets is another minus point.Her 10th lord defeated.so no career.

Its better not to pressurise her for marriage due to varied reasons.If we force her for marriage,it is not a good idea.why bcz her chart shows adjustable married life for the sake society and elders.If you or she has plans to marry means wait till mercury dasa enters.

joyd.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 18 Mar 2019

Thank you joyd sir for your detailed analysis. I really appreciate it. She is my cousin sister and I am a female myself. At this point, nobody is pressuring her for marriage. Infact her marriage topic is completely dropped. The main issue is her mental health (she can get aggressive and abusive at times). She has had lot of fears also (cant go to market alone, cant cross road). Also, she is on constant meds for many years. So, I have been wondering if her mercury dasha will actually give some relief to her and her parents. She has also no aims, no worry about future, (I feel she is like a kid - just wants to eat and sleep). That's why I thought she may have a curse which makes her life completely useless/fruitless.

Vishakha

Post by Vishakha » 03 Apr 2019

Namaste astrostar,

I have a question.
Earlier in the thread, sphericalin asked which bhava chart to use...bhava chalit chart or cusp chart used in KP. I reckon you missed it. Can you please answer it?
Another question which tags along from my side is, what is the difference between bhava chalit chart and cusp chart used by KP learners?

-Vishakha

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 04 Apr 2019

Namaste
both bhava chalit chart and cusp chart are same.
kp uses placidus method of bhavas in bhava chart.
vedic bhava chart doesn't use placidus method in bhava chart.
Sage parashara recommends to use unequal houses in bhava chart.
Hence, great master Krishna Murthy Ji, used placidus method ( unequal approach) in his
kp system.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

Vishakha

Post by Vishakha » 04 Apr 2019

Namaste astrostar,

Thank you for clearing my doubts.

- Vishakha