Analysing Jeffrey P Bezos Chart Again and Verifying its Good Proxmity to His actual Birth Time

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Analysing Jeffrey P Bezos Chart Again and Verifying its Good Proxmity to His actual Birth Time

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 26 Sep 2018

Hi Learned Members

Let's have a look at Jeffrey P Bezos birth chart again and here is the link.

http://www.astrosage.com/celebrity-horo ... -chart.asp

We can analyse his chart using the Sun and Moon as his ascendant point but this we will leave it as an exercise for other members to take up.

We will take Pisces as his Ascendant point as advocated by AstroSage and put in an additional planet, Chiron, ruling his 10th house Sagittariua going into his 12th house - Chiron was in Aquarius when Jeffrey P Bezos was born.

As mentioned in my earlier post, when birth time is unknown, we normally stick the Sun in the mid-heaven as an approximation to the person's birth details

But let's give additional verifying details to support this birth chart as a good approximation to Jeffrey P Bezos.

He is NOT well known as a philanthropist so his Jupiter is not in the 10th. But he told his audience that what paves his road to success was that he always believe in being kind to others. That is something like his personal mantra, so Jupiter in Ascendant fits the bill. He teaches his children maths using a teaching method invented by Singapore (Jupiter denoting children ruling 10th going to the 1st, he sources the best teaching and learning methods to achieve his goals in life, including the welfare of his children).

He is bald headed (Sun in 10th), Moon faced (Moon in 10th), come across as exceedingly kind (besides Jupiter in Ascendant, it is also due to Sun and Moon conjunction in 10th denoting Lord Shiva - remember Moon came to rest on Shiva's forehead when it is almost 100% dark, but Mercury is there too which is Lord Vishnu and is further denoting the deity by conjuncting the Sun; also Ketu there enhances the power of the Sun all round).

He is currently running under Rahu's dasa which is in the 4th. He shakes the masses up by having this sudden wealth as Rahu contacts Venus in 12th (prosperity), Neptune in 8th (stocks and shares investments) and all the 4 planets (including Ketu) in the 10th - Moon rules 5th, another speculative quest, Sun rules 6th going 10th in a congenial sign denoting hard work paid off, Ketu ruling 9th and 10th and Mercury ruling 7th of high society and the 4th too showing Mecury sealing the link of Rahu with the 10th).

Mars ruling 2nd and 9th and Saturn ruling 11th and 12th (where Venus sits with prosperity) both plomped in the 11th, the house of the various committee boards. Saturn rules masses and Mars rule auspiciousness - people go to these talks hoping to learn something more from him.

Dusthanas may be places of entropy, but Jeff manages to use them to good effect to shore up his power. How?

Venus ruling 3rd and 8th (where Neptune one of the Ascendant rulers sits) goes to the 12th (a Vipareet Raja Yoga). Chiron ruling the 10th also goes to the 12th.

From here Saturn rules the 12th and firmly sits on the 1tth in his own sign and never bulges.

The other 12th house ruler, Uranus, goes to the 6th with Pluto (Pluto rules the 9th) and 6th house ruler, the Sun, goes back to the 10th.

So his 1st, 10th and 11th house of fortune incorporates dusthana energy of the 6th, 8th and 12th in a very good way; and additionally his 12th is also a point of prosperity with Venus there and undergoing a Vipareet Raja Yoga.

What more can I say?

Best Regards
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Analysing Jeffrey P Bezos Chart Again and Verifying its Good Proxmity to His actual Birth Time

Post by rathore » 26 Sep 2018

Wrong guesswork Khoo. Jeff is a Virgo Ascendant as explained clearly below.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37055&start=25#p255160

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Analysing Jeffrey P Bezos Chart Again and Verifying its Good Proxmity to His actual Birth Time

Okay. I will analyse.

But mine can also be an alternative Ascendant IF not the main one.

Your basis of calling Jeff Bezoz a torturer, where did you get the fact from in the first place, that lead you to analyse his chart that he could have a Virgo Ascendant with a Sara Yoga?

Interesting though.

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 26 Sep 2018

Please see:

https://www.recode.net/2014/6/30/116284 ... mer-worker
(head of prison, yes?)

Additionally its well known that he instills fear in his reports and other managers with just a single email containing a question mark. You may also look up documentaries on Amazon and it will be evident that he is like a mad man, torturous (Saar yog). Not that he could have built Amazon without being a mad man. Just ensuring the readers know the classical depth of Astrology in contrast to guesswork.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rathore

The trouble with your chart interpretation is that it does not explain his great richness through the dynamics of the prices of the stocks and shares which Jeff Bezos gain massively from.

The chart proposed by AstroSage does explain him being a hard taskmaster, with Mars and Saturn conjuncting in Capricorn, but in the 11th, he does pay his employees well.

Thrawn

Post by Thrawn » 26 Sep 2018

"We will take Pisces as his Ascendant point as advocated by AstroSage and put in an additional planet, Chiron, ruling his 10th house Sagittariua going into his 12th house - Chiron was in Aquarius when Jeffrey P Bezos was born."

Chiron ? Seriously ? I thought this was a forum about vedic astrology.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Everytime a planet massive enough in its mass to affect our solar system like Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, it was taken into the folds of Western Astrology. Vedic Astrology in ancient times only uses these planets for murhurtha in Brihat Samhita. But theoretically speaking, the masses of these planets are heavy enough to affect Jataka prediction.

The reasoning for Chiron, which was discovered recently, follows the same as the above.

Thrawn

Post by Thrawn » 27 Sep 2018

Mass is a purely physical attribute and it has nothing to do with effects on Jataka. Unless you think that planets are just chunks of rocks floating in space and magically influencing people on Earth through gravity or whatever, of course. Graha is a transcendental phenomenon and there are only nine of them, everything else, including Chiron, is not grahas.
"The Unborn lord has many incarnations. He has
incarnated as the planets (Nava Grahas) to bestow on the living
beings the results due to their Karmas. He is Janardana. He
assumed the auspicious form of Grahas to destoy the demons
(evil forces) and sustain the divine beings." (BPHS, ch. 2, v. 3-4)

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 28 Sep 2018

The nine main vedic grahas represent the 9 pure rays of the Sun, Lord Vishnu, including ultra-violet and infra-red. Yet all other animate and inanimate items in the Universe, is made by a combination of these rays, which transormed into the five elements and three gunas.

No exception with Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Chiron which also happens to have massive effect on our galaxy where our solar system is part (see Sadhguru explanation on this).

Chiron with its orbit linking Saturn and Uranus, helps to bridge the gap between the conventional and unconventional. Its eccentric orbit (in fact ALL attributes of ALL inanimate and animate objects of this universe) is a combination of its make-up of the rays of the Sun.

But of course there is a higher Vishnu than the Sun, pervading through the etheric space of which our solar system and galaxy is situated. But in the context of our discussion, the Sun as a reference point of Vishnu would do.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 28 Sep 2018

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Jeff_Bezos

11:33 am Jan 12 1964
Albuquerque (NM) (United States)

Dear all,
I have considered the above
The first thing that stands out is Lagna Lord Jup ......in his own house and...... Jup is the 10th lord too and hence 10th Lord is his own house...and that's a rare super powerful yoga ( whose name i can't remember)

And 10th Lord sitting with the lagna and Lagna Lord is a simhaasan yoga....and in a super strong version

--and this super strong lagna & 10th Lord Jup is in mutual kendra to Moon...forming a very good gajkesari yoga on the 1-10 houses

--11th house of wealth gains thru self incomes is bursting with super strong energy of sa in own house capricorn and Mangal exalted there.......he could go through a non-fatal but serious accident at some point...especially when Sa transits to Capricorn next and when Mangal in transit goes through Capricorn during that time

This Sa-Ma super energized combination makes him tough / aggressive / fighter / ruthless also

--This chart should be a case study
Planets are delivering
as promised literally in many books

--Hi Jup MD is yet to come....he's rising on the strength of Rahu seated in his own nakshtra making it very strong....the quadrants are strong and being quadrants in mutual kendra and apmplifying each other's strength.

--you can see he will never fall is life as the lord of rasi lagna i.e Jup is strongly placed in navamsa too in his own house
9th of Navamsa is ve in own house and karak for luck that navamsa offers i.e Moon is exalted therein

--10th of Dasamsa is Ma in own house and amplified by conjunction with Ra....once again making D10 powerful and making him driven and ruthless and fighter.

A case study where planets are delivering

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 30 Sep 2018

Which planet shows about Bezos never meeting his bilogical father? His adopted father did treat him well and Bezos did not know his father was not his bilogical father till he was 10.
God bless you.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 30 Sep 2018

Ketu shows detachment from worldly affairs, culture and the material world you are born into.

Ketu conjucnts Sun and Moon in the 10th shows detachment from his heritage (you need to know BOTH your real biological parents to determine your heritage, but here the brilliance of the Sun which means the combustion of the other planets is eclipsed meaning tone down, showing it hss more to do with his father, and anyway 9th rules father and 10th denotes material support from supposedly non-biological father for this chart).

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 01 Oct 2018

Just to clarify, I take Ketu as ruling Scorpio and Sagittarius, and thus in Jeff Bezos chart, he rules 9th and 10th bhavas.

The black hole, signified by Ketu, is found in Sagittarius Rashi in Moola Nakshatra, which is the location of our galactic centre. Scorpuo Rashi, is approaching towards the galactic centre.

Sagittarius is Ketu's Moolatrikona sign, but Scorpio is where it is exalted as it approaches the galactic centre.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 Oct 2018

Caliber wrote:
30 Sep 2018
Which planet shows about Bezos never meeting his bilogical father? His adopted father did treat him well and Bezos did not know his father was not his bilogical father till he was 10.
sun the karak for father is seated in the 10th house of father's authority...and afflicted by detachment karak Ketu.....dual signs of detachment from father.

nevertheless 9th house of father's love & protection is strong with Lord Ma placed in exaltation
9th of navamsa shows happiness from fatherly relationship is also strong with Ve in own house there
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 02 Oct 2018

Sun is the planet that represents regal / royal power as a natural significator regardless of the houses it rules.

12th house boosts the natural significations of a planet.

There was one time when 3 of the most powerfil persons in the world rule the world with Sin in 12th.

Tony Blair, Vladamir Putin and George H W Bush

Then from that point, you look at where the dispositor is placed, the yoga involving the Sun etc. to see which field the person is a leader. Not everyone can become a President.

My Sun is also in the 12th, ruling 2nd and forming a Vishnu Yoga. Mercury dispositing the 12th and also ruling 3rd, sits in Gemini in the 11th. So Mercury also becomes a prime candidate for excellence. Mercury is in Gemini - I excel in putting order in things like paperwork (but also simple housework) and also fast in typing. My father is a person of an excellent calibre. He rules 2nd house of savings. He knows how to put talents to good use of the teachers when he was a school principal.
I myself am also a President's scholar nominee.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 02 Oct 2018

Note also that planets placed in the 12th, their functional lorship suffers, but if you ties those houses it lords with the planet's natural signification like Sun rules 2nd house of talents in my chart, but Sun signifies father, so my father can easily spot talents and because Sun signifies authority, he can spot talents for his subordinates.

I myself can spot talents because Sun signifies soul and Sun also foes represent onesel, but Sun signifies father more than the self, so my father is a better spotter of talent.

P Bezos has Venus in the 12th. The aim of his birth in this life is to make money.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 03 Oct 2018

The natural ruler of a bhava, if placed in that bhava, becomes like the golden key to the treasure trove of that bhava. It unlocks the highest quality of resources that comes under the jurisdiction of that bhava to the Jataka whose chart we are talking about.

People who has a strong such planet in the chart, even if the planet is not placed in that bhava of which it is a natural ruler, tend to be good in the affairs of that bhava of which the planet is a natural ruler.

8th and 11th bhavas are natural places of Vedic Astrology, 11th being the foundation with its vast expanse of knowledge. 8th is the place of the occult through extra-sensory perception and logic.

Scorpio is the natural sign for the 8th and Aquarius for the 11th.

Ketu rules Scorpio and Rahu rules Aquarius.

Ketu is synonymous with Vedic Astrology and Rahu with its knowledge and vision is also good in Vedic Astrology.

Mars is the other natural ruler of Scorpio and Saturn for Aquarius.

It is good to have a vast knowledge of basic and esoteric principles of Vedic Astrology, but 8th being 10th to the 11th, logic is of supreme importance in deciphering Vedic principles, once you have the prerequisite of foundation principles, which of course may be different for different people.

Mars rules logic and Sanjay Rath accredits Mars as the most important planet for the study of Vedic Astrology.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 04 Oct 2018

To see further how great my father was with my Sun in the 12th in my chart, the Member of Parliament of Teck Ghee personally came to the community centre where my father sits in the committee board, to ask him to continue in his tenure as a principal after four-and-a-half years when he was due for retirement.

My father declined stating health reasons (actually with Sun in 12th, my father generally would be in reasonable good health most of the time).

The Member of Parliament is none other than the current prime minister, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, son of former Prime Minister Advisor Lee Kuan Yew.

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 12 Oct 2018

Khoo, your analysis has a basic problem - it's imaginary :roll:

I will quote some verses below from real texts that goes well with Virgo Ascendant:

Verse 1 :arrow: The native will be a merchant of grains if the 4th house is occupied by planet ruling 7th from Mars and aspected by 11th or 12th lord (from the Ascendant). In his case instead of aspect 11th and 12th lord occupy 4th. Result: Amazon bought Whole foods.

Verse 2 :arrow: Sara Yoga: One born in Sara Yoga makes arrows, indulges in torture and mean handy works, earns through animals and is equal to a mad person.

Result: One can see documentaries of Amazon (available on Youtube), and its warehouse is no more than a prison. The workers are put into extreme pressure for efficiency and have to run like crazy all day. Many (if not most of them) quit in their 20s itself because they just cannot handle it. Who heads that prison? Jeff Bezos. https://www.recode.net/2014/6/30/116284 ... mer-worker

One can also see the way Bezos laughs (look it up) and his attitude at work (in documentaries). One will arrive to the conclusion that he is equal to a mad person. And I guess you have to be that to run a company of the likes of Amazon. Obviously extreme pressure on employees is torture.

Now the 'Arrow' part. All shipment boxes of Amazon has a symbol of a curved arrow on them. That symbol is on the Amazon logo itself of course.

Amazon makes a great chunk of money through pet supplies (Earns through animals).

I am pretty sure I can find more verses that will explain his riches. The other possible Ascendant could be Capricorn with the following verse:

:arrow: Exalted Mars with Saturn in Ascendant while Sun and Moon are in Dhanu, a lord of the Earth is born.