Passed away aged 36.. what could have been the problem?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
radiance
Contributor
Contributor
Passed away aged 36.. what could have been the problem?

Post by radiance » 08 Jun 2018

One of my close cousins(Female) passed away last year after suffering a cerebral haemorrhage and I have been trying to understand what could be so bad in her chart.

7th June 1981
Palghat
23:30 (probably?, pls see below)
Magha Nakshatra

I don't have the time but Magha starts a little after 6:30 PM that day so it is one of the 4 lagnas - scorpio, sagittarius, capricorn or aquarius. Understand this is not sufficient info to start. But would it be possible to comment using just the planets in rashis?

There are no debilitated or seriously combust planets however ..
Moon is in Gandanta degree
Mars, venus, moon all three are placed 2nd from own house

Perhaps aquarius lagna is the culprit but no concrete points that I could find.
In Navamsa, except for Jupiter & Moon all planets are 2nd, 8th or 12th from own sign. Thoughts?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Passed away aged 36.. what could have been the problem?

Post by vedicmaths » 08 Jun 2018

Hello radiance,

If she passed away in the month of march, the transit of
Mars over aries ruling head can be one reason. In that case, I would prefer aries or it's trine to be the natal lagna. Hope you know the date of her passing away.

Truly yours,
Vedicmaths

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

She expired August 29 2017 having been admitted for more than a week. Unconscious throughout. I heard she fainted while getting into the car to get her kids to school and that was it. Not a word again to anyone :(

Birthday is 7th and star Magha for sure and it could be sagittarius lagna as well not Aries or Leo as these would fall on the 8th. Just a feeling that birth could be just before midnight as well which would make it Aquarius lagna.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 08 Jun 2018

Hi Radiance, it will be better if you have the birth time.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Karthik,
Unlikely I will be able to get the time. There is a saying in malayalam what's the point in analysing a dead person's chart meaning when everything is destroyed no point in looking at the past. Yet this it to help understand from astrology perspective.
Her father was Moola nakshatra and also left in similar fashion. She died at a younger age than him leaving everyone in shock.

If VM's statement were right, it could likely by Sagittarius ascendant with birth around 7:15 PM.
Lagna will be in Moola gandanta and moon in magha gandants degrees. I am very intrigued by Ketu Nakshatras - Ashwini, Magha & Moola. As they say it is very difficult to understand Gandanta- literally meaning a knot which is difficult to unravel. Especially moola gandanta- no one knows for real what lies below the roots.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 09 Jun 2018

hello radiance,

gantanta lagna plus gantanta moon can easily put
the ayush in the alpayas range. Look, on Aug 29, Mars
was 1deg plus, exactly over natal moon and aspecting
natal lagna too, a potential transit causing cerebral haemorage.

If the time of incident is around 8am, the transit lagna would be 8 deg virgo, which would be aspected by natal
Mars placed at 8 deg taurus !. If TOB was available, a whole lot of pictures can be seen.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jun 2018

Radi-

As a rule any ones lagna should fall in odd signs from moon.so Aquarius-sagittarius are remained in the
lagna fixation race.keep aside those capricorn and scorpio based on the rule.so fix her lagna as sagittarius. sun is signs away from it.so birth is at night time around 8 pm and not near mid night [23-20pm].

For fatalities we have to go to D12 & D27 charts. + transit chart.

On 29-august-2017-Aries raising / mars-mer-rahu-sun are in Magha of janma thara[janmano deha nashaya is the well known dictum].ketu afflicting them with 7th aspect from Aquarius.The natural karaka of death saturn afflicting them all with his 10th aspect too.

In transit D27-Rahu in arise[the head]afflicted by kethu and in reverse rahu afflicting the 6th lord[akal mrutyu] mercury of brain with 7th aspect.

In transit D3 chart-all rahu-mercury-mars is in 12th of Aries drekkona under the affliction of ketu from the D3 6th house of cause for death. ketu gives unconscious before death.

In D12 transit chart-rahu is on degree-minutes in Magha magnified her death in a telescopic way but whee as ketu Indicated it as in his microscopical way.see the actual magic of nodal transits on 2017 29th.they are already injected their venom in to their natal positioned signs cancer and capricorn as they are very very close to their natal positioned signs.In natal chart ketu is in 2nd house[capricorn] and rahu in 8th house[cancer].In transit on tha date of incident,they are very very close in with their natal positioned signs.

Thew real cause for her death lies in her natal D12 chart.How and why ?
see the natal 8th lord moon in natal D12 CHART.she is in LEO sign.see her transit D12 chart now-Rahu transiting the Leo sign on that date.whenever Rahu transits on natal 8th lords sign in natal or in transit D12,Surely gives a powerful jolt..

joyd.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 09 Jun 2018

Sorry for interrupting, but I must ask:
Joyd, what do you mean what do you mean when you say: "As a rule any ones lagna should fall in odd signs from moon" ?
Sounds as if you are saying no one can be born with moon+lagna both as even, or both as odd signs, which if course we all know is not true. So I am wondering what do you mean in this case? Do you mean lagna of the date/time during the event of this native's death?
Or the native's lagna compared to her father's moon?

Sorry for any confusion,
please clarify. Thank you

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 09 Jun 2018

Just to add, pretty sure the incident happened on August 19(no significant health problems at all till then) and she never recovered from coma. Brain was deprived of oxygen for long time as per doctors so was on life support for 10 days till 29th. It would have been a miracle as per them if she came out of the situation. Finally declared dead on 29th though situation was very bad perhaps on previous days as well. Doctors never really tell the exact situation just to give hope/try their best and to levy more ICU charges.

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jun 2018

Radi-on 19th rahu is on magha o-degree-8 minutes. D12 lagna pisces.Its 6th lord sun[vitality factor-& coma]eclipsed by transit rahu. The 3-8th lord venus , the sanjeevani/oxygen factor,placed in 3rd and also in 8th from 8th[Libra].saturn in 7th and mer-kethu in 12th. The houses 3-7-8-12-6 denoting what ?.venus in astaamath astamam denotes what ?hope you are clear..

joyd.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 10 Jun 2018

So, again I must ask - JOYD, what did you mean saying lagna must be in an odd sign from moon?

Helios
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Helios » 11 Jun 2018

Support query has been moved to support forum. Please don't post support issues within forum posts as it isn't possible for moderators to read each and every post to identify reports and resolve them on time. So for a timely resolution, please use the support forum. Thanks. Helios.

Ref: Unpublished Post.
“You don’t need to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college graduate for that matter, to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.” -- Michael Dell

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 11 Jun 2018

joyd wrote:
09 Jun 2018
Radi-

As a rule any ones lagna should fall in odd signs from moon.joyd.
Could you reproducethe slokha, thhe rule part, written by Our Sages... Parashar or Jaimini

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 11 Jun 2018

radiance wrote:
08 Jun 2018
She expired August 29 2017 having been admitted for more than a week. Unconscious throughout. I heard she fainted while getting into the car to get her kids to school and that was it. Not a word again to anyone :(
Can you document the details from Medical Indoor Admittance file.. time of departure from tis world.
radiance wrote:
08 Jun 2018
Karthik,
Unlikely I will be able to get the time. There is a saying in malayalam what's the point in analysing a dead person's chart meaning when everything is destroyed no point in looking at the past. Yet this it to help understand from astrology perspective.

That's fine Malyalam saying, but you had initiated a query, and inquired... reason for it

Either details of birth, or departure from Earth time, please provide... I will tell you from 8th cusp longitudinal depositions... mode of departure and reason

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 13 Jun 2018

Joyd,
So what did you mean by that 'rule" ?

I see you are posting other messages today on the forum so are clearly available to answer this once and for all. I believe many other members now are curious too.

Thank you in advance.

I am persistent in asking because you called it a "rule", and that has it sound as if it is something we must follow. So it would be a great help to clarify exactly what that "rule" means, if it is important. I have struggled with my own chart rectification for years now and any "rule" that could help that is very interesting to me.

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Jun 2018

wait till i respond Gne..

joyd.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 18 Jun 2018

So, any answer? There really is zero reason for taking so long for this.... other than you don't have the answer and are hoping I'd forget this thread.

Thus, I guess we other members can assume that the sentence : " As a rule any ones lagna should fall in odd signs from moon ` was false and a mistype/error.
Since obviously one's lagna can fall in any sign from the moon.

sorry if this comes across as rude, but I feel insulted somewhat with you're constant avoidance of the easy to answer question (easy to answer since you said it so should know what you meant! Plus even a simple' 'yes I meant that' or 'no, I did not mean what it sounded' would have sufficed.), You are online each day since I asked, and are answering other threads, even ones which require chart readings and birth data entered into software before you reply = much more work and time than simply answering me here. So that is why I feel you are intentionally avoiding the question, which to me seems rude and thus I gave a "rude" direct reply now in return.
If not for me, then at least answer for other members who have read this thread and must be wondering and waiting for your response too.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Jun 2018

Gne-
late sri vaikari sri Rama murthy ji of chennai is a close and direct disciple of late Krishnamurti of KP system.In one of our conversations i raised a small doubt on up and downs of a natives carer.He smiled at me and assured me that i will get answer with in a month.you dont belive me when i disclosed when i got the answer from such a knowledgeable person.He given his answer exactly after 12- months from my date of doubt raising date.First i dont understood his delay but after that i realised that he has given ample of 12 months time to me to rethink on my raised doubt.
Your rude-soft-anger doesnt bother me in any angle.so if you seek the answer from me ,you have to wait till i respond.your reminders and eagerness may give fruitful results during the course of time.If you are in a notion that i am ignoring,insulting,avoiding your quiery willingly ,that is entirely your feeling.so avoid such childish thinking and be mature in your thoughts.
Just collect 25 to 50 charts randomly on your own and tell me those lagna and moon signs only leisurely.

Happy learnig from LOVA..

Joyd.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Joyd that's the most bullshit response in the history of LOVA.

You apparently gave the answer 'right away' but then said the website did not send it.
So it was never your plan to make me wait. Or you're a liar initially and never actually typed a response and tried to blame it on the website malfunctioning.

My anger is not even at the fact that you are not answering me, it's more just shock that someone could be so rude and full of ego such as yourself.
If I posted something and a member asked for clarification I'd reply the next time I logged in to the site. Why sit around making them wonder unless it was to stroke my ego and act like I'm some higher level guru and no one deserves an answer right away.
This is not the same as the example with KP guru which you gave. This is the internet and a website to share knowledge and help people.
If I had walked into your home/location in real life and we started to chat about astrology and you told me to wait, then I would - as those circumstances are different. Plus it would take more time out of your day to meet me again face to face and tell some answers.
But we are online here and I see you log in many times per day , there is zero excuse to have ignored the answer, especially since it is not just me who asked but I see LEX asked you too - and I noticed another thread (in the "support" section) where chandraLagna kindly reminded you to answer my question as well.

And I can tell you the lagna and moon signs of 20+ people easily, but what would that solve?
You will see that there is all kinds - people who have lagna in even signs+moon in even signs, male and females. And those with odd signs and moon in even signs, or both in odd signs, etc. All kinds.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

And for the sake of other members to see - here are just 4 charts (one of each kind of combination with moon in the same oddity as lagna) : 2 male, 2 female. This is enough to show lagna+moon can be in the same oddity.
if you need more examples, then I direct you to my above post where I say "what would that solve?"

male - Amitabh Bachchan - Aquarius lagna, Libra moon. - Both odd signs.
male - Leonardo DIcaprio - Virgo lagna, Virgo moon . - Both even.
female - Indira Ghandi - Cancer lagna, Capricorn moon. - Both even.
female - Grace Kelly - Libra lagna. Aquarius Moon. - Both odd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Jun 2018

There is zero excuse to have ignored the answer,/ OK its my wish to give you the reply or not .Either of you and LOVA with financial terms with me to demand and take the answers from me friend.

you're a liar initially and never actually typed a response and tried to blame it on the website malfunctioning. / mind your using language first my dear friend.

My anger is not even at the fact that you are not answering me, it's more just shock that someone could be so rude and full of ego such as yourself. /keep your view with you very safely and your anger doesnt bothers me at all.why bcz your are not my kith and kin first and you are are not an enemy to me too..your anger spoils your communication.please mind that.

If I posted something and a member asked for clarification I'd reply the next time I logged in to the site. /good habit but keep it up and maintain it with utmost care and through out your life. That is not my habit at all.i reply questions with some stuff/sense and quirents why of asking it..so dont expect that each and member has to give instant replies when they are logged and watched immediately.

Why sit around making them wonder unless it was to stroke my ego and act like I'm some higher level guru and no one deserves an answer right away./ you have several wrong notions about gurus.Hope it is the problem created by your ego.

This is the internet and a website to share knowledge and help people. /Is there any such rule that one has to answer and share the things instantly on internet forums ?

Last but not least-you are not at all a deserved candidate to take my replies.sorry to say this.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 Jun 2018

GNE wrote:
18 Jun 2018
Joyd that's the most bullshit response in the history of LOVA.

You apparently gave the answer 'right away' but then said the website did not send it.
So it was never your plan to make me wait. Or you're a liar initially and never actually typed a response and tried to blame it on the website malfunctioning.

My anger is not even at the fact that you are not answering me, it's more just shock that someone could be so rude and full of ego such as yourself.
But we are online here and I see you log in many times per day , there is zero excuse to have ignored the answer, especially since it is not just me who asked but I see LEX asked you too - and I noticed another thread (in the "support" section) where chandraLagna kindly reminded you to answer my question as well.

And I can tell you the lagna and moon signs of 20+ people easily, but what would that solve?
You will see that there is all kinds - people who have lagna in even signs+moon in even signs, male and females. And those with odd signs and moon in even signs, or both in odd signs, etc. All kinds.

Hi GNE

That's terrible. I acknowledged CL ji, he cannot omit in approving any posts, most of the posts get approved, and very rarely he disapproves it. Notification of each approved/disapproved posts hits the email address. I am agahast, how allegedly the poster remarked in Moderator custody, post is lying.

This is the same tricks played by fraudulent traditional astrologers by following ways by abusing Our Sages system

1. Peddling their own rules inside Traditional astrology of Sage Parashar/ Jaimini system

2. No logical explanations to querant or any means of scientific of analysis

3. Details of Celebrity charts fudging to tailor made calculations

4. Cannot ascertain , is the time of birth correct of a horoscope

5. Non scientific way of Rxing a remedy to a querant, with checking which dasa is in progression... or checking through, will the Remedies yield positive outcome to querants?

Forget it , non-receipt of reply... ,, even if it been received, will be a debatable one. :shock: