Longivity

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Longivity

Post by saturn calling » 29 Jun 2021

Fine sishya ...let's hope for the best

sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck

pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pink1 » 02 Jul 2021

Hi saturn calling,

You can recite the mantras for Guru and Sani.

pink1

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 02 Jul 2021

Ty pink1...I will consider it

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 06 Nov 2022

@ sishya
Sorry for late update....I have had great ups and down healthwise....fallen tremendously financially...emotionally too..
I am tired now...this Mars dasha doesn't seem good to me ...even worse than moon dasha...family quarrel...etc etc...finance being the top reason.am feeling extremely lonely these days...just feel so concerned about my 9year old daughter....wondering what will happen to her in future after I am no more.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Nov 2022

Hi,

I can understand and relate to your experiences...
1. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Mars/Kuja - Antara is that of Rahu (for a little over a month - until December 2022).
2. He is Atmakaraka for the birth-chart.
3. He is also Badha-Karaka for the birth-chart.
4. He is placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree.
5. Him being aspected by Rahu in Rashi or D-1 and showing up together with Rahu in Lagnamsa of Navamsa or D-9, is a cause for concern and
6. Current transits have not been favorable.

As called out earlier, please continue to follow previously suggested remedies - that of regular reading/chanting/listening of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama, Dhanavantri Mantra and Aditya Hridayam, along with special prayers regularly, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa to Lord Subramanya Swamy (during Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha).

Please try to be brave and don't give up... at least for the sake of your daughter and other loving well-wishers.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 08 Nov 2022

Thanks for the kind work...my daughter is my only strength in these hard time.but please letmeknow when will this dasha end...and current transit also...when will I get some relief..also..during this Mars dasha...I am suddenly facing some property issue out of nowhere...is this pita dosha?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Nov 2022

Hi,

As per Vimsottari Dasha system, you are in the mist of Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha. It started in the middle of July 2021 and lasts for 7 years - until July 2028. Currently you are in the fag end of Rahu Antara (until end of 2022) and will start Antara of Jupiter/Guru.

Just out of curiosity (and purely for Academic purpose), kindly let me know if you married within extended family/relatives circle.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 03 Feb 2023

Hi sista
Sorry for late reply...I couldn't access this page as I was not able to login
No it is not within family circle..there are no common relatives between us ...not even a single one

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 03 Feb 2023

Currently I am going through financial crises because of my husband...he is debt ridden and has stopped taking responsibility of my daughter education and me.i am worried about my daughter s future with him...and planning to keep her away from him after I die.
Every day is like a death to me now
I am really tired

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Feb 2023

Hi,

If possible, kindly consider sharing birth details of your husband. It might make sense to review his birth-chart to understand unfolding of Karma in his/your lives.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 07 Feb 2023

Hi Aisha
I am.not sure of my husband timing..he was born in 23 nov 1979.
Can you read my daughters chart..I am really worried about her.my siblings are ready to take her responsibility after my death..how will be her future and what should be she cautious of in future.her dob is 1 may 2013 at 8.00 am.indore m.p

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Feb 2023

Hi,

It would have helped if you had shared your husband's birth-place and an approximate time of birth. Anyways, I strongly suspect he is going through some bad time and all of you collectively... as a family are going through some testing/trying times.

For the records, your daughter is in the midst of her Atmakaraka Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha and Antara of Saturn/Shani-dev. Very much like you, your daughter has Ashtama Chandra/Moon - in other words Moon/Chandra in her birth-chart is placed in the 8th house and caught drifting in the middle of nowhere, with no support on either sides of the flank forming a strong Kemadruma Yoga. She seems to have started her life with a Raja Yoga (formed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Expenditure etc.) and soon started her first Sade-Sathi. This kinda supports what I had suspected previously. Further, it would help if you could kindly provide some insight into her health and well-being.

Given the situation it does not make much sense for you to squabble and talk ill of or blame each other. Instead, it would help if you were to realize how Planets/Grahas are playing their part in dispensing Karmic debt/dues in your lives. It would also help for you to seek help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sishya
I am not speaking Ill of my husband..in fact its other way around...if you look at realistic point of view he has been irresponsible from financial point of point since very beginning.
And still continues to be so.
My daughter has no health issue as of now.
Should I be worried about it in future
I have been warned about this earlier also
Moon is in her 8 house .
I am really concerned about her
I will share his birth place and time soon.

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

You said she had strong kemadruma yoga which indicates financial problem and loss of mother.
As I have told you about my disease and my intention to pass my daughters to two of my siblings In future
Does it make sense just by forming of this yoga or any other placement also justifies it?
How will be be her education and overall life ..what are areas of caution and any remedies for the same

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Feb 2023

Hi,
saturn calling wrote:
07 Feb 2023
My daughter has no health issue as of now.
Should I be worried about it in future
I have been warned about this earlier also
Please accept my sincere apologies in case I scared you. Natal Moon/Chandra in your daughter's birth-chart is placed in 8th house of Dhanur Rashi, making it Ashtama-Chandra. He is incidentally posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi... who is Uchha or exalted in the 12th house.

Given her Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrishaba Rashi, Venus/Shukra happens to be both her Lagna Lord and Rogakraka (ruling the Roga-Sthana). For the records, a few of the Planets/Grahas placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Sanctuary/Distant-Foreign Land are all placed in Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra. When I responded previously, for some reason I thought Moon/Chandra was posited in Purvashada Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra.

Anyways, I think the young mind is probably hearing, seeing and sensing whatever is going on around her... she may not be in a happy or comfortable space - as you/we would want her to be.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 08 Feb 2023

Yes she is not in a happy position ...but I try to keep her distracted and she is a jolly person. Her birth time is 8 .15 am and not 8 am which I guess won't make any difference.
I have gathered my husband timing
Its 23 November 1979 burhanpur mp at 7.30 am..scorpio ascendent

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,
saturn calling wrote:
07 Feb 2023
You said she had strong kemadruma yoga which indicates financial problem and loss of mother.
As I have told you about my disease and my intention to pass my daughters to two of my siblings In future
Does it make sense just by forming of this yoga or any other placement also justifies it?
How will be be her education and overall life ..what are areas of caution and any remedies for the same
In my humble opinion, Kemadruma Yoga exists in her birth-chart. Instead of jumping to conclusions, it would perhaps make sense for you to read this post and try to understand/internalize what has been called out, by a senior and accomplished member of this forum in the following thread:
https://phpbb.lightonvedicastrology.com ... ma#p100428

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

I have read this...I am really scared now for obvious reason

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,
saturn calling wrote:
08 Feb 2023
I have gathered my husband timing
Its 23 November 1979 burhanpur mp at 7.30 am..scorpio ascendent
A quick review of your husband's birth-chart shows natal placement of Moon/Chandra to be Dhanur Rashi. So, the it looks like both he and your daughter have had some influence of Sade-Sathi... which has probably been a bit brutal for many Dhanur Rashi folk.

On the sidelines, he is in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha (since early 2016). Rahu is placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and sandwiched between Mars/Kuja (who is in Rashi Parivarthana with Sun/Ravi) and Jupiter/Guru. In my understanding, he is not really inclined of influencing positively.

Given the situation, it would make sense for him to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely....

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,
saturn calling wrote:
08 Feb 2023
I have read this...I am really scared now for obvious reason
If I may take the liberty, I think you are bound to find reasons to get scared and/or worry for just about anything - even those that are beyond our control, in your current state. In my humble opinion, your daughter probably has a mind of her own and will prefer to stick with her understanding/opinion without heeding to solicited/un-solicited advise from others. This quality is not really liked or appreciated by most of us - specially elders, who prefer obedient kids that follow and do whatever they are told to do.

Further, I'm inclined to think your daughter may be a bit of rebel (a non-conformist) and probably has streaks of anger/temper outbursts... something that could have adverse impact on relationships, with most folk around her.

That said, please rest assured there are many folk amongst us, with such Planetary placements, who are not doing half as bad as it is made out to be.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sishya
I have been experiencing rahu like behaviour since 2015...he took uncalculated risk again and again of extreme nature...his sense of borrowing is absolutely unethical from my point of view etc etc...the list is long anyways

, he is not really inclined of influencing positively.

I am not getting these lines ..please can you elaborate
And thanks so much for your insight and time you have taken for me and my family

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,
saturn calling wrote:
08 Feb 2023
I am really scared now for obvious reason
I'd also suggest that you read this authoritative post by another senior and highly revered member of this forum
https://phpbb.lightonvedicastrology.com ... ma#p164317

As you can imagine, I have a much broader understanding of Kemadruma Yoga and seem to use it more liberally to understand/access an individual's nature - unlike what has been suggested in the link. So, please feel free to seek alternate and authoritative opnions from other knowledgeable/experienced folk.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,
saturn calling wrote:
08 Feb 2023
he is not really inclined of influencing positively.
I am not getting these lines ..please can you elaborate
In my humble opinion, Rahu is not favorable or supportive in your husband's birth-chart. He has probably induced your husband to make/take bad decisions..
saturn calling wrote:
08 Feb 2023
And thanks so much for your insight and time you have taken for me and my family
Hopefully, I'm just clearing my Karmic dues. So, please do not worry or think about it.

Sincerely...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Ok
Will he continue to take such bad decisions in future also..his business is going downhill..one property which can save us is in legal disputes...what does his future hold financially?is separation or divorce indicates in coming times for him?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Feb 2023

Hi,

Your husband has a strong Mercury/Budha, who is Vakra or Retrograde and placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. And, folk with excess intelligence will invariably end up misusing it. In your husband's case, it might very well end up in a losing cause.

That said, Mercury/Budha is the 8th lord of unearned income and being placed in the 12th house, creates a Viparita Raja Yoga. In any case, it would make sense for him to be a bit more cautious and consider offering special prayers to propitiate Rahu.

Sincerely...