Excellent chart - Shakti Yoga + 4 planets exalted

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
radiance
Contributor
Contributor
Excellent chart - Shakti Yoga + 4 planets exalted

Post by radiance » 19 May 2018

One of my cousins is married into a very well-off business family established abroad since 3-4 years. Don't have the spouse details.

Dec 19, 1983
23:12 PM (Mrigasira Nakshatra)
Palghat

Saturn as 6th & 7th lord exalted in 3rd..
Venus as 3rd and 10th lord in own house
Rahu & Ketu exalted in Taurus/Scorpio respectively.
Exalted moon with Rahu making Shakti Yoga

From AL(Aries), 4th lord moon exalted in 2nd,
2nd & 7th lord venus in own house
10th & 11th lord saturn exalted in 7th

All seems well, profession, wealth, gains etc. However there is something that might become a problem. It is just a doubt so not stating it right away. Just want to check if anyone else notices/sees the issue as well.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Excellent chart - Shakti Yoga + 4 planets exalted

Post by karthik1984 » 20 May 2018

Hi Radiance, Thanks for the chart. I feel Saturn being strong and closely conjunct with Venus has given marriage into a rich family. Venus the planet of luxuries has given Saturn the strength. But the same conjunction can give less conjugal bliss.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 20 May 2018

Karthik,

Don't know about conjugal bliss as I am not in touch with him. It may not be smooth as he is from a modest family background and the girl's family has several people from the mother's side working in the same business group(typical bmw/posh group). He is quite cunning by the way. Internally he may be nice as there is nothing in particular to confirm this in chart from first look(the nodes seem to placed alright).

I was wondering if there are indications of problems having children. He is married 3-4 years now so it hasn't been long and this could be an incorrect interpretation as well. If he were married 10+ years without children definitely several combinations would be observed by all for the problem :wink:. Wanted to check if anybody else feels this could be a problem as well.

Sun is in 5th house in fire sign. 5th lord Jupiter is 12 places away with ketu. Jupiter is the 8th lord as well. Mars & saturn aspect 5th through both Griha and Rashi drishti. No benefics aspect. Mercury is with moon however as ruler of 2nd it is a maraka.
From AL, Sun is the 5th lord situated in 9th. 5 houses away so bhavat bhavam so sun becomes stronger?
Jupiter in own house in D-9 is much better so it is becoming trickier to predict.

Source - Below is from google that seems quite correct in the first read unless anyone has contrary experience. One sees all sorts of interpretations online after all!
"The Sun in the 5th house will give a male first child. Nevertheless, in order to have children, it is better when the Sun is not in a fire Sign, as when it is located in Aries, Leo or Sagittarius the native could have low fertility. So much fire is not the best for fecundation; the presence of a water or air sign, or a benefic planet aspecting the Sun can greatly increase the possibilities of having a child. In any case, children will play an important role in the native’s life, and he will get involved with his siblings’ or friends’ children if he is not a parent himself."

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 20 May 2018

Hi Radiance, If you see the chart, all the benefics are afflicted by Malefics. Jupiter is afflicted by ketu. Jupiter the 5th house lord and the Karaka of children can be a problem.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Wouldn't Jupiter in own house in D-9 ease the problem? I am trying to get to the point where it could be said with surety whether the native will have children or not at all - and whether it can be deduced by only looking at the male chart. In this case, I feel male chart would suffice as question around fertility is being raised.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 20 May 2018

Fifth house is completely damaged with the aspects of Shani-Mangal on it, also fiery planet Sun and barren Mercury occupying it. Ruler of 5th Jupiter gone one house behind, and under affliction of ketu-rahu,

Worst point of all - Jupiter is in sandhi of Scorpio, Sagittarius and is in the barren Jyestha nakshatra ruled by Mercury. Will be very difficult for this person to beget children.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Suresh Ji. The aspects and sign placements are difficult in this case as you pointed out. Jupiter is in friend mars sign in Mercury(Jyeshtha) nakshatra 4th pada being in pisces(owned by Jupiter again) with Jupiter well placed in D-9. So I think there are few redeeming features as well. But cannot rule out extreme delay(best case).

Very interesting feature which I just read about - "8th lord Jupiter coming to 4th means heavily into the occult as occult house coming to 4th.. an occultist working from home is observed. Master of every occult, astrology, reiki, holistic healing etc"..Literal interpretation I would say but hard to negate.. Jupiter in 4th gives(expands) large home. It ruling 8th house makes this interesting.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 May 2018

radiance wrote:
19 May 2018
One of my cousins is married into a very well-off business family established abroad since 3-4 years. Don't have the spouse details.
Dec 19, 1983
23:12 PM (Mrigasira Nakshatra)
Palghat
Saturn as 6th & 7th lord exalted in 3rd..
Venus as 3rd and 10th lord in own house
Rahu & Ketu exalted in Taurus/Scorpio respectively.
Exalted moon with Rahu making Shakti Yoga
Sasa Yoga... Shani dasa to come up for native, but Shukra in conjunction Shani, Sasa yoga can be potentially watered down
Shukra and Chnadra well placed... pretty good for native
I dont beieve Rahu/Ketu uccha.... loose sttaement used by net astrologers

Running Guru dasa
Native is well read in Dharma sastras, and solid intution back up on his decision making.. which will faciliatate for success

Native will have more than one Progeny, that also through normal Family means... Thats for sure

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Saturn is exalted in 3rd. It has to be in Kendra to qualify for Sasa. Lagna doesn't change for upto an hour earlier so Leo lagna must be correct. I last spoke to him more than 10 years back. In general, he comes across as pretty cunning and materialistic. Hard to picture him even clicking on any religious page online :mrgreen:

Prior to his marriage, I heard through another cousin of a shocking statment this guy made - He doesn't care if his spouse has multiple handicaps. As long as she is wealthy it is fine :shock: .. And guess what, he got married into a very wealthy family which turned his fortunes. Karma, I don't understand how you work :roll:

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 May 2018

Anatomical & physiological l hurdles in getting progeny clearly seen in this chart.Hope they are not rectified by medical aid as the natives destiny is very clearly indicating child lessness after scrutiny of D7 chart through a legal parent..In BAV jupiter is neutral[ a kind of inactiveness towards getting progeny].venus-saturn in Libra denoting low sperm count and immobile, inactive sperm in husbands kundali. In navamsa the same Libra is with Mercury showing less interest in sexual activity.In D7 chart ,this Libra with Mars,denoting abruptive ejaculations and dissatisfaction of hurried coitus.In all the above 3 charts ,moon is linked with jupiter strongly denoting artificial kids to native by means of either IVF/Surrogacy kind.After overall scrutiny, my judgement is-it takes a maximum of 9-11 years for them to have kids of artificial kind only..Her jupiter with 6 BAV in the 5th house gives the results of 8-12 th houses from sagittarius. so at least more than 3 miscarriages are foreseen in this chart.

@ suresh-you are a bit closer to reality..reg her progeny matter.

@ radiance-shakthi yoga is only interns of physical comforts and not for mental peace.see the navamsa rulers of jupiter and saturn and came to a final conclusion about jupiter in his own sign story.In D7 , jupiter is in ksharamasa, which means a lot in her kids matters.Medically[ not net astrologers kind]either her vaginal canal fluides are more alkaline[kshara]and causing the immediate death of partners sperm or his partners semen itself is alkaline with more than 7 ph value causing obstructions for conception too.Last but not least jupiter is karak for progeny,if such jupiter placed in D7 lagna,surely there is no progeny at all..

joyd

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 21 May 2018

Joyd, what are some cancellation factors (or are there any) for jupiter in d7 lagna denying progeny?
My mother has it in her d7 lagna , as does my cousin who has 2 kids (boy+girl), so progeny was there.
(mother: Aug 27, 1955, 4:06 am , toronto/ontario (canada)
cousin: October 22, 1982, 13:21 , toronto/ontario ,canada)

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 21 May 2018

GNE, D7 is to be used for confirming whether denial seen in D1 is true or not.

Problems can happen with male or female nativities, or both. Anytime PH is unbalanced (high or low acidic content) then the sperm cannot survive. Temperature of female body also has to be optimum. A high pitta (acidic) constitution creates a hostile environment for reproduction and can lead to infertility.

joyd

your cousins gender/day light saving option applicable to both charts or not ? / your biological fathers data also required for assesment. If you want quick answer for your above question ,just check which planets are in Libra in D1-D9-D7 charts.If no planet occupied Libra means ,look at the aspects of other planets on 5th lord of D7/D9/D1. Always cast both the charts with lahari ayanamsa. In your mothers case,what is the vedic week day [she born on].Before start your work , first check the accuracy of their birth times, which is most important in getting correct D7 charts.Try on your own way.suppose if you stuck some where in judgement means,then i will continue my part..
joyd.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 21 May 2018

joyd, thanks for the elaborate response. Am a bit confused with the statement "Her jupiter with 6 BAV".. The chart is of a male native. Hope you considered this into account. Missed to mention in first post so clarified later) Don't have his wife's birth information. Think it was a typo from your side, so probably doesn't change anything?

Another way to look could be from Lagna, moon & AL (for double confirmation)

From lagna - Sun with mercury damages 5th(Suresh Ji covered it already)
From moon- Mars in 5th. 5th lord in 8th(Again Mercury & Sun)
From AL - 5th lord Sun in 9th (Bhavat Bhavam so sun becomes stronger/even worse for progeny?

I feel the initial suspicion was right based on the responses.

joyd

yes it is typo.Mentioning the gender is always gives clarity.For pro creation semen is a key tool.It was represented by venus. It is a male chart. you can see the condition of the natives wife capability of conceiving & her sexual organs health too from his navamsa chart and 7th from D7 lagna. Here moons role is give progeny by artificial means.Here the word miscarriages means,the failure of IVF kind of things.The embryo grows up to certain months and spoiled.

joyd.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 21 May 2018

Sun in the 5th for new child born in Wodeyar family as well. The Royal Wodeyar family of Bangalore never had a male child or went childless for 400 years. Almost 6 generations opted for adoption from relatives etc as heir to the throne. This is a very interesting topic IMO considering the Wodeyar's have assets upwards of 2000 crore. All the money and royal background(they must have the best private astrologers, priests etc at their service) could not help them break free from the curse for so long until few months back when a child was born. Question in below post is whether the curse has been broken. Difficult to answer considering we have only one chart to look at. Will he have a child :?:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37726

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 May 2018

rad-wodayars family curse thread with no proper info .so dont mix that thread in it.we can discuss a lot in your given case.Dig the replies given by other members and try to raise some thought provoking questions.

joyd.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 22 May 2018

True. Need more info in that case.
Here, how or why does Jupiter in lagna of D-7 become bad? Is it is because of owning 2nd house ? Venus & Moon are exalted in 5th & 7th respctively so that could mean eventual success? (through IVF etc means). D-7 lagna would have been in libra 14 minutes earlier and in sagittarius 3 minutes later with Sun again present there.

It seems that the navamsa lagna might have been rectified as it changes in 1 minute. When I say rectified, I mean to align it with male navamsa lagna rasi. This practice is quite prevalent and helps especially where the child is born around the exact minute where the navamsa lagna changes. Check the baby's gender and fix the navamsa. How convenient and how strange. When I check Jhora standard saved charts, I see navamsa lagna in female rasis for PVNR(JHora author), Prof suryanarian Rao, Swami Sivananda etc. So not everybody follows this approach. If there is confusion over the D-9 lagna it can change quite a lot of things correct?

This has been perplexing me for quite some time. Do we use the birth certificate/known time of birth as is or align with male/female rasis in D9 as per gender?

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 May 2018

your 1st point about jupiter in D7 lagna-Jupiter is natural karak for progeny,when such karak placed in karak divisional lagna hampers/negates/spoils the karakatwa and significations of that divisional chart.Remember well known phrase "Tat karakwathwa moolaath" [divisional charts]and also " karako bhav naashaya" when comes to bhava-natal charts.Such jupiter aspecting the venus[in D7]-moon[D1-D9]. jupiter-venus-moon clash makes the event delayed. rahu-moon[12thlord] in moon star,so they both are doubly afflicted and paved the way for long delays.Mars trines with such Rahu-moon duo added one more delay.

COMING TO YOUR EXPERIMENTAL D7 lagna change-Take Libra as D7 Lagna,its 5th occupied with 5th lord saturn again denoting too longer delays and adoption kind of progeny.9-10th lords conjunction 8th-denotes unconventional fatherhood.9th with Rahu also confirming it.12th lord of bed-sex-coitus is in 8th,denotes rare unions/un expected unions/surgical methods.

sagittarius as D7 Lagna-LL/4th lord Jupiter in 12th showing medical help to impregnate [motherhood-4th] the woman.Mars afflicting his own 5th house,mars under affliction of Rahu. 7th lord mer with 8th lord moon in 6th ,clearly showing physical and mental gulf between couple.

so if you are changing the D7 lagnas,the results are very closer in nature.Moon is just a reciver and reflector in artificial kind of progeny methods.she takes either semen or egg[ova] and incubate them either in a test tube or in a womb.so In artifical kind of pro-creation Moon stands first than venus..

Navamsa rectification is a different subject in this thread.so i am not touching it here.When time comes, we will discuss it under Divisional chart section.

GNE- asked any raiders are there if jupiter placed in D7 lagna chart and he is given two cases from his own family members.so interested members and participants try to dig something from his questions.Just give a trail and nothing wrong in it..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 May 2018

jupiter not supporting his 5th house significations in D1-D9-D7 charts denoting that long delay in begetting progeny.Mercury partially supporting the 5th house as 11th lord.so Native has to try repeatedly on this issue.

joyd.