Very puzzling horoscope of Michael Jordan

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nitin21
Re: Very puzzling horoscope of Michael Jordan

Post by Nitin21 » 09 Apr 2018

that is if planets in 4th are inmical to moon because 4th house in natural zodiac is moons house.

too short on time to watch avs ;)

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 09 Apr 2018

Except he says any/a single planet in the 4th from moon is bad. Perhaps he meant 'enimical' but that is not how it is being conveyed. 4th from moon is midnight and any planet is bad, 4th from sun midday so planet is auspicious etc. Of course other influences and aspects could matter as well.

Precisely why I sent the direct link 57 minutes into the video where the discussion starts instead of the full discussion which covers a lot of things anway.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Apr 2018

radi-quoted/"I am unaware if this is available in any book etc as well"

you can find a detailed summery of the above things in "jyothishya sootra phala manjari" book[page no-55],written by chathurvedula.pardhasaradhi..its not a new thing as you are thinking but centuries old dictum's.

joyd.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 10 Apr 2018

joyd wrote:
10 Apr 2018
its not a new thing as you are thinking but centuries old dictum's.

joyd.
joyd,

you are not a purush but a mahapurush. Nothing is out of bounds for your knowledge and imagination. This was evident from the laziness post where you foretold the future time period where the poor chap is going to feel lazy again.

The video link was for all the other less knowledgeable souls who may find it useful and relate to it. The way Sanjay Ji told it and the reaction from KRS made it look like it is a somewhat forgotten technique which otherwise is known publicly as well. That video just came to my mind in Jordan's case is all.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Apr 2018

radi-the authors sense is quite different from what your video link says.The author clearly mentioned that this technique is for mathematical calculation of correct lagna but not to decide the maleficence or benificiency of planets from the luminaries.While interpreting the rule one should be careful.

Regarding you comment on timing of laziness,its not just imagination of me but it has a deeper sense in timing and the duration of symptoms of the natives problem with which he is facing now.Any astrologer with wide open thought and mind can understood it nicely.

joyd.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 11 Apr 2018

joyd,

Nowhere around the time I mentioned does the author talk about Lagna at all. I have seen the full video by the way. It is all sun, moon and positions around them. And even the 4th and 10th from sun & moon are discussed to explain concept of Abhijit. This is not to suggest it is all written in stone and fully correct. Just another perspective from the author.

Regg the laziness post, firstly you explained nicely the combinations due to which he is feeling lazy and then told what times he will feel lazy again. Now imagine what the person will feel. Reaffirming the bad things around which he is asking a question(most probably to seek a resolution) is similar to adding ghee to fire. It is bound to make him feel worse. And then it is told the bad time will happen again. Basically the person does not get any resolution for his situation. It is ok when we do not have an answer to things but pointing out only the negatives doesn't help anyone at all. It squashes their hopes for a turnaround. Hope you understand.

cheers

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Apr 2018

radi-you misunderstood the portions of video.i just mentioned that the actual text i mentioned by astrologer-writer pardhasaradhi is-such luminaries placement either in 4th or in 10th was a tool in deciding the correctness of lagna. It doesn't mean that this is from your clip.when sandhi lagna doubt arise,people in those times used this rule for correctness of lagna .Regarding your laziness point,i answered it on that thread.

cheers/joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 11 Apr 2018

नमः शिवाय!
Radiance, why don't you see it as a warning? So that one will be prepared! Of course it's predetermined, but he may practice it!
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 11 Apr 2018

joyd wrote:
11 Apr 2018
radi-you misunderstood the portions of video.i just mentioned that the actual text i mentioned by astrologer-writer pardhasaradhi is-such luminaries placement either in 4th or in 10th was a tool in deciding the correctness of lagna. It doesn't mean that this is from your clip.when sandhi lagna doubt arise,people in those times used this rule for correctness of lagna .Regarding your laziness point,i answered it on that thread.

cheers/joyd.
Ok. I thought when you mentioned author you were referring to Sanjay Rath. You mapped his conversation to another book and inferred something else without giving the actual text/link etc. So I couldn't understand fully. What Sanjay Ji is referring to is something simpler most likely altogether different thing. But that is OK. To each his own. We are free to interpret and transmit anything whichever way we want.

On that laziness thread, I did not comment there directly as it gives wrong impression to thread owner when users are themselves debating with each other. It doesn't help his situation at all. I just added to the thread as I could relate to the thread owner's situation. But not a major case of worry to me as such.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Apr 2018

[quote=astroduffer post_id=256929 time=1523293109 user_id=1774]
here AL and HL has been totally overlooked. i think the key to this chart is moon lagna and jup sun combo in 4th from moon and aspecting AL and HL for wealth and properties.

for special talent 5th lord aspecting lagna and jup aspecting 5th is great.

at the outset i agree none could have predicted the amount of fame and worth he has had.
[/quote]
----------------
astroduffe-
Hora lords of natal and navamsa charts conjucted in 9th house of bhagya is the prime reason of his wealth-GL & HL are also fallen in 3rd house of sports Leo.so fame is bestowed through sports field.SEE the rasi and pada aspects of A5-A6-A10 on A3-A11 [CANCER VERSES AQUARIUS].jupiter aspect on 5th house Libra and its lord Venus is in A9 and also in 7th of public place.so my conclusion for his huge wealth are Venus as first ranker ,jupiter and sun are 2nd ranker,s totally justified without any errs.sun for fame,Venus is for wealth and jupiter is for expansion in the field of his sports .

Jordan chart has 2 great rajayogas mentioned by jaimini.

1-karakamsa with mercury and mercury aspecting the 10th of such karakamsa. so his great fame justified very well..

2-karakamsa,s 10th with moon and such moon in aspect with Venus.so his huge wealth certified well again.

As you wrote in your post-"jup aspecting 5th is great" is a totally wrong understanding.why bcz jupiter expands the memory centre of brain.It means ,if jupiter throws his aspect on 5th,such native regularly updates hid knowledge by several methods.In the other sense ,native learns throughout his life and becomes a regular student of his profession. I mentioned above the reason for his name-fame and wealth using jaiminis principles.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 13 Apr 2018

नमः शिवाय!
joyd wrote:
11 Apr 2018
As you wrote in your post-"jup aspecting 5th is great" is a totally wrong understanding.why bcz Jupiter expands the memory center of brain. It means, if Jupiter throws his aspect on 5th, such native regularly updates hid knowledge by several methods. In the other sense ,native learns throughout his life and becomes a regular student of his profession. I mentioned above the reason for his name-fame and wealth using Jaimini's principles.

joyd.
Joyd bhaiyya, Is it good or bad?
Expanding knowledge is good only right, till we attain a point where we intellectually feel we don't need further expansion & saadhana is only undue?! :? & if it's in 5th itself is it not boon w.r.t. immense amount of knowledge, not w.r.t. children & also how to interpret Kaarako bhaavaa naashaaya principle over here?!
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 14 Apr 2018

JoyD,
which ayanamsa are you using, or how are you calculating karakamsa?
Because when I check using Lahiri, Michael Jordan's AK is Jupiter- in taurus navamsa,
there is no "with mercury" not any mercury aspect on 10th, as you mentioned.
Same with moon (not in 10th). it i as if you are seeing Pisces as karakamsa?

Even if we take Rahu as AK (then we have the question of 7 vs 8 chara karaka's...) the karakamsa in my default jhora settings falls in Leo, and though now mercury aspects 10th, it is not "karakamsa with mercury" and also no moon in 10. Hope you can clarify, so that other members can check and learn from what you said
Thank you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Apr 2018

Gne-yes i re checked the karakamsa portions that i had mentioned in my previous reply.you are rightly pointed them.But for special talent 5th lord aspecting lagna and jup aspecting 5th is great point ,what i wrote is very right.sorry for the error.

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 15 Apr 2018

From Moon Lagna the chart is very powerful. LL [ Moon Lagna] in 9H and 9L[Moon] in Lagna a very potent Rajyoga. 3L saturn in own sign with 11L Mercury and Ketu.. 10th lord Sun with 5th lord Jupiter a powerful Rajyoga. Any own sign planet conjunct with Ketu become ten times more powerful . 3L Saturn with exceptional strength made him a player. Saturn+Mercury in 3H from Moon has made him skillful in the art of playing the game.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 08 May 2018

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
02 Apr 2018
After the fact, after an event has happened, anyone can justify anything - it is called retrofit to design :lol: (because design was bad, and didn't work).

When Jordan was a teenager, no one had predicted his rise in basketball. Same goes for Sachin Tendulkar, or any other athlete. So many indian athletes have birth charts readily available, plus the experts can apply their complicated methods and rectify birth time. Amitabh Bachhan's chart with 4 planets in 8th house was completely dismissed by many so called astrology geniuses. Yet look where he is and his journey.

Make an accurate prediction when a child is 5, 10 years old that he/she will be a superstar or world-famous or great leader, then we'll see what works and what doesn't.
Suresh Ji,

Regret taking up an earlier response but something struck me recently.

A friend of mine had consulted a famous astrologer many years back who asked about his married life. When he said all was well, the astrologer had a puzzled look. Few weeks later, his wife filed harassment/false dowry case against him which ended in divorce many years later. His 7th lord from Arudha lagna was placed in 6th besides having Rahu in upapadha lagna all of which pointed to problems with marriage/spouse.

As we know Arudha lagna deals with maya , illusions, perceptions and impressions, it is very important in judging various materialistic things.

Amitabh's arudha lagna is in Taurus with Saturn in it. Thus 8th from Aquarius lagna now becomes 5th house from Arudha lagna.
From AL, 2nd lord Mercury exalted in 5th(Shubh Sthan)
5th lord mercury again exalted in 5th
8th lord Jupiter exalted in 3rd (Upachaya, Bhavat Bhavam)
11th lord Jupiter exalted in 3rd.

The AL lord Venus may be debilitated but it is sitting with exalted mercury.

Interesting thing here is whether we look at the chart from lagna or from AL, lords of 2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th all are exalted. Which begs the question, should Arudha be the only lagna to be observed to understand how the individual functions/is perceived in the material world? Many a times Arudha reading can be quite opposite the Lagna reading as well.But the question is how to know from where to do the reading - Paka lagna, Moon lagna or from Arudha even before we know anything about the client.

Thanks

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 08 May 2018

radiance wrote:
08 May 2018
Which begs the question, should Arudha be the only lagna to be observed to understand how the individual functions/is perceived in the material world? Many a times Arudha reading can be quite opposite the Lagna reading as well.But the question is how to know from where to do the reading - Paka lagna, Moon lagna or from Arudha even before we know anything about the client.
If chart reader is skilled enough, he automatically uses multiple lagna - chandralagna, ghati, arudha, paka, upapada and so on. They all have specific (like for marriage, world's perception of you, etc) uses and they also help to confirm or deny whats observed in natal lagna chart. Same goes for divisional charts in general - they may reinforce (or not) the yogas, doshas etc in main chart. Only when natal D1 chart is weak or hard to interpret for any reason, does D9 or D10 become a substitute for natal chart.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 08 May 2018

Thank you Suresh Ji.. no wonder it is called an esoteric subject.. such depth to it:)

1o1mafia
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by 1o1mafia » 17 Apr 2019

Rahu in 1st conjunct mars in 2nd house can be indicator of succes in sport