Hey guys! Who has a Saturn moon conjunction or has any thoughts on it?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pheobewinterbottom
Hey guys! Who has a Saturn moon conjunction or has any thoughts on it?

Post by pheobewinterbottom » 19 Feb 2018

Hey guys! I just wanted to start a thread on Saturn moon conjunction. If you have one, share about it! Or if you know anything about it or have any thoughts on it whatsoever, share that too! Whatever you like.
This is basically a Saturn moon conjunction/or aspects thread lol

Take care guys!

vedicastrolover
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hey guys! Who has a Saturn moon conjunction or has any thoughts on it?

Post by vedicastrolover » 20 Feb 2018

One of my very close friends has it in her 9th house Leo.
She is a homemaker and has to work hard a lot with hardly any rest.

pheobewinterbottom

Post by pheobewinterbottom » 22 Feb 2018

[quote=vedicastrolover post_id=253441 time=1519194472 user_id=11877]
One of my very close friends has it in her 9th house Leo.
She is a homemaker and has to work hard a lot with hardly any rest.
[/quote]
Wow. So that’s 8th/2nd/3rd lords in conjunction in the 9th!
Do you know where her sun is?

pheobewinterbottom

Post by pheobewinterbottom » 22 Feb 2018

I found something interesting. It said that the mother will not enjoy good health or peace after the birth of a child with Saturn moon conjunction.
It struck me because even though I’ve got this conjunction, my life isn’t particularly ruined or absolutely terrible. And I’m sure there are many people who have had Saturn moon conjunctions and have a great life despite it, without any mother issues(I don’t have any, I love my mother). But my mother on the other hand hasn’t had particularly pleasant life since I was born.
A rough timeline of my mother’s:
-Married at 20. Arranged marriage against her wishes.
-Forced to dropout of medschool right before she was about to complete it because of my father’s jealousy. He was also studying medicine but she was a top ranker in open seat competition(so you could imagine how amazing of a student she was), whereas my dad just barely got into medschool(mediocre student).
-age 26. My sister was born, still life wasn’t absolutely terrible yet. My father was working overseas(not in USA yet)
- age 29. My sister was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes. Juvenile is the autoimmune kind which can happen virtually to any child. Most adults who have diabetes have type 2 which is due to gradual insulin insensitivey and is preventable. Type 2 can be managed with pills at first, if not injections. Type 1 can only be managed with injections. Back at that time, the doctors didn’t predict my sister to live past the age of 20. This was the beginning of my mother’s more serious problems. She never had a proper night’s sleep after that.
-age 32, gets a USA visa for my father during a time which he was unemployed and deep in depression.
-age 35 she comes to USA. My mother got pregnant with me, and it was during this time that my father’s behavior was more and more revealed in a shocking manner. He turned into an unrecognizable moraless human being. Well, he was always like that, but before coming to the USA, he would at least hide it under a facade of humility
-age 36, I’m born! During my mother’s pregnancy with me, my father’s ill behavior became regular. It hasn’t changed since. This was also a very suffocating time for my mother.
No one suspects because he keeps up such a wonderful reputation in society as a kind, well off, skilled doctor.
Even though she’s saint like and positive in every way, she probably hasn’t had any peace since I was born, but I myself have never been the cause of that. It’s always been my sister with her health issues and rebelion, and my father with his adultry, negativity, and vices. I’ve always been the child who never causes problems. Sweet natured and agreeable.

And it really had me thinking, has ANYONE’s mother had peace after their Saturn-moon conjunction children have been born?

Food for thought right?

v-rachen

Post by v-rachen » 20 Mar 2018

BV Raman has this in Rishibha. Moon is exalted. I read in famous Tamil astrologer site that Sat moon combination makes one an astrologer (may be by constant troubles and questions like why me?)

vedicastrolover
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vedicastrolover » 17 Nov 2019

pheobewinterbottom wrote:
> I found something interesting. It said that the mother will not enjoy good
> health or peace after the birth of a child with Saturn moon conjunction.
> It struck me because even though I’ve got this conjunction, my life isn’t
> particularly ruined or absolutely terrible. And I’m sure there are many
> people who have had Saturn moon conjunctions and have a great life despite
> it, without any mother issues(I don’t have any, I love my mother). But my
> mother on the other hand hasn’t had particularly pleasant life since I was
> born.

> And it really had me thinking, has ANYONE’s mother had peace after their
> Saturn-moon conjunction children have been born?
>
> Food for thought right?

My friend I was talking about - her mother had no health issues as such but she is very negative and has high anxiety issues without any reason.
Otherwise she is fine.

vedicastrolover
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vedicastrolover » 17 Nov 2019

pheobewinterbottom wrote:
> [quote=vedicastrolover post_id=253441 time=1519194472 user_id=11877]
> One of my very close friends has it in her 9th house Leo.
> She is a homemaker and has to work hard a lot with hardly any rest.
> [/quote]
> Wow. So that’s 8th/2nd/3rd lords in conjunction in the 9th!
> Do you know where her sun is?

Her sun is in 2H conjunct with Venus.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 18 Nov 2019

My son has this conjuction in scorpio. My life kinda changed a lot since his birth (quit my job, various health issues, relationships with near and dear ones soured). Going through all this has also made me a mentally stronger person than I was before (I was way too emotional before).

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 18 Nov 2019

This is a combination found in the horoscopes of many spiritual persons. Ex: Swami Vivekananda. Their lives speak for themselves (on the early trauma before the much later realization) - this does not mean everyone with this combo should necessarily turn the spiritual path.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 18 Nov 2019

Saturn and Moon conjunction in 8th causes high level of depression , and mother's health becomes very bad after the birth of the child who has that combination , though a good Jupiter's aspect gives some relief . If the combination falls in 11 th house much unhappiness and antagonism from elder brother along with the above mentioned observations .

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 18 Nov 2019

This combination gives spiritual awakening probably due to the intense inner search and realisation of the purpose of this life . That's why it is found in the charts of enlightened souls .

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 Nov 2019

Sat moon conjunction will delay the marraige very much ,very moody type

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 19 Nov 2019

What about saturn - moon in navamsa?

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 19 Nov 2019

How's saturn moon conjuction in 3rd house (scorpio)?
Also, does it matter which is higher degree? Saw in one of Kapiel Raj's video that if moon is lower degree than Saturn, it makes the person very organized one, as moon controls saturn.

Sruch58

Post by Sruch58 » 19 Nov 2019

Hi everyone!
I don't have a conjunction, but a Sa-Mo aspect (trine in birthchart and 4/10 in navamsa). Delay in marriage is true. Have to work really hard, constant ups and downs in profession. Bit of a rough talker with a sweet voice lol. Mother's health has caused some serious depression as well (throw Ra in this mix). I personally have seen several emotional setbacks and have a strange tendency to detach myself on the first peep of fall-out. Hope this adds some value to the research! On a side note, if anybody is interested to talk about trine Sa-Mo aspects, please do comment.
Thanks!!

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Nov 2019

Sat moon conjunction in rasi chart will delay marraige till 45 years ,if it is in navamsa it can happen after 43 years .there are certain exceptions to that rule and it depends on other factors which have to be seen in the chart holistically .

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 21 Nov 2019

Hey I have moon and Saturn 180 degrees apart in 1st house and 7th house-so I have Saturn moon opposition or conjunction in almost every chart except for Shastiamsa. Person will be having depressing experiences early in life and actually person will start to develop only after incident of trauma strikes atleast for me. Can be moody, but yes very spiritual. Erratic thinking which is normal turns life upside down many times things don't go as per plan depresses people like me leads to losing motivation and day wastage. Can lose interest in things very easily. Might face bullying in early life if one doesn't check their mind or thinking. Personally what I've observed for Saturn moon people is:
1) don't dare to show your ego- Saturn will punish you.
2) don't dare to commit sin- Saturn will give the pain back immediately
3) spirituality is the only way out for saturn moon
4) I've seen a remedy suggested by Pt Sanjay Rath ji as 5malas of om namah shivaya in morning and 5 malas in evening as remedy in Kapiel Raajs channel. It works for me being a happier person and I'm grateful to him for making me worship Lord Shiva 🙏

5) Will have soft corner towards depressed classes and strong wanting to serve them choose as career if Saturn is prominent in chart
6) as these people are normally vulnerable to depression these people will be the slowest to make a way out of heartbreak- but definitely they don't take the routine way of dealing with pain, they might go into spirituality.
7) yes, my mother used to have health problems but once I've started doing mantras everyday morning- from last three years her health improved drastically and I started to enjoy a great bond with my mother. I'm really thankful for vedic astrology for helping me and my mother 🙏- adding to that my moon is in extreme friendly sign and 4th lord mars in 10th attaining directional strength and despositor sun strong and vargottama saved her 🙏
Har Had Mahadev
Thanks and Regards,
Lightray94

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 21 Nov 2019

And yes moon with benefic in lagna too might have helped.
Sorry I'm editing it so many times, Saturn represents old things old people, I was born late and hence she's comparitively older person to my friends parents
Thanks and regards
Light Ray 94