Jupiter in 5th house.

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anjanaanju
Contributor
Contributor
Jupiter in 5th house.

Post by anjanaanju » 17 Feb 2018

Hi all learned members,

I have read in many places that Jupiter in 5th house gives girl child. Also have seen this in some 2,3 horoscopes. What could be the logic Jupiter being a male planet??

Thanks in advance....

joyd

Re: Jupiter in 5th house.

Post by joyd » 17 Feb 2018

If jupiter is in Taurus , Cancer , Virgo , Scorpio, Capricorn,Pisces signs and in the stars of 2nd lord or 2nd lords connection in any manner both in D7 and D1,& don't have any kind relation with 10th lord can give female issues.Note that karaka jupiter should not be in D7 charts 5th house,he should not be the 5th lord of D1 chart.such placed jupiter delays the child birth or sometimes completely denies too.

joyd.

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 17 Feb 2018

Hv read some charts in this regard. Jupiter in good stead in 5th house gives 2 daughters and financial prosperity as there is aspect to lagna. Progeny also is blessed.Not seen how this works for Taurus and Tula lagna natives where it is a functional malefic.

Drprakertik

Post by Drprakertik » 18 Feb 2018

Its true that jupiter in the 5th house results in all female issues. I am not sure about the source but I have known this fact for quite some time. Seen its validity too.

There is a thing about jupiter and saturn and its aspects. Saturn keeps the house well where it sits and destroys the house where it aspects, on the other hand jupiter destroys the house it sits in and keep the houses well it aspects.

I have seen this in charts of pisces ascendent as well where jupiter is exalted.
There always have been other factors that will conclude this too.

anjanaanju
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anjanaanju » 19 Feb 2018

Hi all....
Thanks for the reply...

Now I feel we have to see Jupiter in 5th house of male and female different. . please share your thoughts...

I have seen in some charts with Jupiter in 5th house of females with delayed progeny.
But they were latter blessed with healthy baby girls, two each...

But what about male charts with same combination??

Thanks in advance..

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 Feb 2018

I think jupiter in 5th house gives only male child and no female child.
I have seen quite a few horoscopes and verified, in fact they have one or two or three sons and so on and no daughters.

anjanaanju
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anjanaanju » 20 Feb 2018

Hi Devji.

Thanks for responding...
Could you pls share that chart.
I have seen in 3 charts with same combination and 2 daughters each. They also has delay in getting progeny..
But no other problems before or after delivery..

Thanks..

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Feb 2018

Hi Anjanaanju:
Yes, I have in some of my own relatives and friends seen and predicted that they would have sons when they were in the family way and that happened. My sister has simha lagna with jupiter in 5th and sat in lagna. She has 2 sons. She is a musician and wanted a daughter but did not happen. Other cases, I am sure, but dont have their details. If I get some, I will give their details too.

anjanaanju
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anjanaanju » 21 Feb 2018

Hi Devji,

Thanks for responding..
Here Jupiter fifth lord is in own house Dhanus.. May be because of that...
The charts in mentioned has Jupiter in vrishabha and kumbha rasis I think...

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 Feb 2018

ok. Anyway I will give other details as I get.

Sri_1978

Post by Sri_1978 » 22 Feb 2018

@ Anjanaanju ,
In my birth chart Jupiter is in 5th house and i have 2 sons, 1st son born with in 2 yrs of marriage and second one after 9 yrs of marriage. my details May 10th 1978 , time : 2:29 a.m , kakinada, A.p

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Feb 2018

Yes, this is what I saw with jupiter in 5th, either two sons, 3 sons or 4 but no daughters.

anjanaanju
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anjanaanju » 23 Feb 2018

Hi.. Thank you both....

Actually am having a chart with similar placement as u shared. Aquarius lagna with 5th house placed Jupiter and had delay in getting progeny. Now blessed with two girls. Its a female chart...
May be we need to check other factors also here I guess..

Thanks for sharing this chart...

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 25 Feb 2018

Yes, it is much more complex than how we envisage. So, the picture will become clearer when we have more and more examples and experts together make a discussion.
Like in the other thread, I shared a horoscope with rasi chakra almost not good but the navamsa was very good. All malefic aspects in rasi but only benefic aspects in navamsa. So how would you judge will it be good or bad? It is difficult to judge and that is why I probably did not get a reply.

anjanaanju
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anjanaanju » 26 Feb 2018

Good morning Dev ji,

I personally feel if Navamsa is strong all the bad effects in Rasi chart will be nullified w.r.t that particular planet.
Ie, a planet debilitated in Rasi and exalted in Navamsa will give positive results.

And if Rasi is good and Navamsa is bad, then we should expect bad results rather than good. This is just my opinion.
Also have read Navamsa is the root while Rasi is the tree that we see. So if roots are not strong eventually the tree will fall. Don't take it literary. But some meaning is there I guess.

Thank you...

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 26 Feb 2018

anjanaanju wrote:
26 Feb 2018
Also have read Navamsa is the root while Rasi is the tree that we see. So if roots are not strong eventually the tree will fall. Don't take it literary. But some meaning is there I guess.
Namah Shivaaya,
Anjanaanju ji, I think it's a wrong interpretation, Navamsha is just derived from Raashi chart. Raashi chart is given most priority what so ever, I don't know whether you can talk dignity (Exaltation or debilitation) of Grahaas in Navaamsha, other divisional charts or not. Because those are minimum relative velocity & Maximum relative velocity of a particular Graha at the the respective coordinates respectively at the time of birth in Raashi chart, i don't know whether these vargaas are applied or not (Should verify) this is what i understood logically. Even though it's applicable, Raashi is given more priority, that's what Maharshi Paraashara says, then D-60, then Navaamsha.
Regards
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 27 Feb 2018

Jupiter/Guru in the 5th house is a good position. It can give a male or girl child depending on rashi, aspects, graha conjuctions. Its also karako bhavo nashto which can lead to too many children, too many risks, since jupiter expands and grows.

v-rachen

Post by v-rachen » 20 Mar 2018

I've Jupiter in 5th in own house and I've two sons. It also depends on dispositor.