saturn

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
V687
saturn

Post by V687 » 31 Jan 2018

Respected astrologers

Can someone kindly tell will shani sadesati be challenging for Taurus lagna where Saturn is a yogakaraka?

Regards

joyd

Re: saturn

Post by joyd » 31 Jan 2018

It depends on transit BAV points of such saturn at that time.

joyd.

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 31 Jan 2018

Its depends on your kundali. By default Taurus lagna can handle the trials and hardships of saturn quite well.
But since this is sade sati, we need to know your moon rashi.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 31 Jan 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
Saturn is also baadhaka graham for Taurus Ascendant people apart from Yogakaaraka, Of course Saturn will teach everyone with out exceptions, The degree of challenging one can tell when Saturn's position, Moon's position e.t.c. are known & also Ashtakavarga points of Saturn on 12th, 1st, 2nd from your Natal Moon also plays a role in it.
9th house is Baadhaka sthaana for Fixed Zodiac Ascendant, As Saturn's Moolatrikona sthaanam is Aquarius 10th, 9th house results may be less (Should confirm this with a learned person).
Regards

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 31 Jan 2018

Sade saati is always challenging no matter what the lagna, or Saturn's position and dignity in chart. Even for Taurus lagna, this is true. When Shani moves one house behind, ahead, and same house as Moon, it is never good. Mind will be troubled, restless leading to mistakes, difficulties, hardships, and other issues.

It is said Shani tries to teach you life's lessons during this period. What if the person dies during sade-sati? What lesson was taught and what was learnt? The person in said case was woman, 73 years old, died after a year of hospitalized due to stroke.

V687

Post by V687 » 31 Jan 2018

Suresh ji

Thanks for your guidance..
Regards

V687

Post by V687 » 01 Feb 2018

[quote=Vamanaavataram012 post_id=252167 time=1517419731 user_id=19156]
Its depends on your kundali. By default Taurus lagna can handle the trials and hardships of saturn quite well.
But since this is sade sati, we need to know your moon rashi.
[/quote]

Dear vamanaavataram012.

My moon rashi is Pisces.
Regards

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 01 Feb 2018

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=252183 time=1517448753 user_id=17727]
Sade saati is always challenging no matter what the lagna, or Saturn's position and dignity in chart. Even for Taurus lagna, this is true. When Shani moves one house behind, ahead, and same house as Moon, it is never good. Mind will be troubled, restless leading to mistakes, difficulties, hardships, and other issues.

It is said Shani tries to teach you life's lessons during this period. What if the person dies during sade-sati? What lesson was taught and what was learnt? The person in said case was woman, 73 years old, died after a year of hospitalized due to stroke.
[/quote]
People say Only Sade sati will be challenging,but i think 4th/8th Saturn is even more dangerous in terms of stress,mental issues and happiness are concerned..

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 02 Feb 2018

Combining Taurus lagna and Pisces moon sade sati effect would give loss of identity or notice. Due to pisces being 11th from lagna this could be seen as a gain. There may be also setbacks in income from saturn ruling the 11th house from pisces.

Mainly with Sade Sati Saturn transits his Karaka house, Marana Karaka Sthana, which seem to be the most harmful part of this mainstream transit in popular astrological culture now. Once Saturn goes to the 2nd the effects start to fade.

But to keep things simple and to the point, taurus janma lagna still handles saturns personality and features well, so it sorta counter acts the moon affects. I agree with Rache on this one with 4th and 8th Ashtami Saturn
having more effects.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 02 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
As I'm at learning stage may i please know why is Ashtama Shani dreadful? from 8th house Saturn aspects 10th, 2nd, 5th house from natal Moon, Should i treat 10th, 2nd, 5th from natal Moon as Working place, Family, Children? Got this doubt because they're defined from Ascendant? As Moon represents one's mind & thoughts, can we perceive the placements as same from the Ascendant?

Right now Taurus moon people are in good transit as Saturn is in 8th, Jupiter is in 6th, as 10th house is glanced by Saturn's 3rd Aspect which Jupiter mostly nullifies with his 5th aspect, 2nd house is glanced by Saturn's 7th aspect which Jupiter here also mostly nullifies with his 9th Aspect, So Saturn's 10th aspect would be trouble.
(I got the above logic from one of the forum topic which was created by Joyd)
It's interesting here's the following link viewtopic.php?f=10&t=35385
Ashtama Shani works on them only after Jupiter's transition to Vrshika raashi i think.

Thanks

V687

Post by V687 » 03 Feb 2018

[quote=Vamanaavataram012 post_id=252276 time=1517582014 user_id=19156]
Combining Taurus lagna and Pisces moon sade sati effect would give loss of identity or notice. Due to pisces being 11th from lagna this could be seen as a gain. There may be also setbacks in income from saturn ruling the 11th house from pisces.

Mainly with Sade Sati Saturn transits his Karaka house, Marana Karaka Sthana, which seem to be the most harmful part of this mainstream transit in popular astrological culture now. Once Saturn goes to the 2nd the effects start to fade.

But to keep things simple and to the point, taurus janma lagna still handles saturns personality and features well, so it sorta counter acts the moon affects. I agree with Rache on this one with 4th and 8th Ashtami Saturn
having more effects.
[/quote]

Thank you vamanaavataram012.
Regards

V687

Post by V687 » 03 Feb 2018

[quote=Vamanaavataram012 post_id=252276 time=1517582014 user_id=19156]

having more effects.
[/quote]

Thank you vamanaavataram012.
Regards

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 03 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
As I'm at learning stage may i please know why is Ashtama Shani dreadful? from 8th house Saturn aspects 10th, 2nd, 5th house from natal Moon, Should i treat 10th, 2nd, 5th from natal Moon as Working place, Family, Children? Got this doubt because they're defined from Ascendant? As Moon represents one's mind & thoughts, can we perceive the placements as same from the Ascendant?

Right now Taurus moon people are in good transit as Saturn is in 8th, Jupiter is in 6th, as 10th house is glanced by Saturn's 3rd Aspect which Jupiter mostly nullifies with his 5th aspect, 2nd house is glanced by Saturn's 7th aspect which Jupiter here also mostly nullifies with his 9th Aspect, So Saturn's 10th aspect would be trouble.
(I got the above logic from one of the forum topic which was created by Joyd)
It's interesting here's the following link viewtopic.php?f=10&t=35385
Ashtama Shani works on them only after Jupiter's transition to Vrshika raashi i think.

Thanks